SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats to everyone who has got their Broncos, I have been patient trying not to
check on it to often, but i see my est delivery date changed from 12/24 to 1/13, So sad,
Don't stress about the estimates -- they seem pretty automated, and just bump back a week at a time if you miss your last estimate. My estimate updated to 1/1 the same day my Bronco arrived at my dealership 😅
Sponsored

TakeNoGuff

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Armada, Dodge Ram 2500 4x4, Soon Bronco BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer contacted me today and said my Bronco arrived Friday night, Christmas eve. I now have an appointment for tomorrow at 1:00 pm to pick it up.

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer contacted me today and said my Bronco arrived Friday night, Christmas eve. I now have an appointment for tomorrow at 1:00 pm to pick it up.
Same story here! I’m going in at lunch, and they should consider themselves lucky if I don’t stare into the service bay and watch while they do the PDI 😂

TakeNoGuff

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Armada, Dodge Ram 2500 4x4, Soon Bronco BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same story here! I’m going in at lunch, and they should consider themselves lucky if I don’t stare into the service bay and watch while they do the PDI 😂
Enjoy...

Sponsored

ASlaugh

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine is 12/27/21-1/2/22 on the reservation ID tracker and 1/2/22 on the vin plus dealer order tracker. Oh well, not a thing we can all do but wait. We’ll get them!
My thoughts are that the dealer will get on it this week so they can close out the sale before the end of the year. They have been focusing on selling vehicles off the lot for the past two weeks. They won't admit that, but it makes sense as they had nothing to gain. It's end of year crunch time now. Let's hope for today.

Reactions: Cat

ASlaugh

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Installed the single row light bar from Rough Country to Aux 1 switch. Ford made it a lot easier, but it was still a challenge figuring out how the route the wire from the inside to the outside.
Ford Bronco 🛠 11/22/21 Build Week Group 16406178547592143405619657869956

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Installed the single row light bar from Rough Country to Aux 1 switch. Ford made it a lot easier, but it was still a challenge figuring out how the route the wire from the inside to the outside.
Ford Bronco 🛠 11/22/21 Build Week Group 16406178547592143405619657869956
Did you end up having to drill a small hole under the roof accessory mount that the light bar is mounted to? That’s the only way I’ve seen it done on various videos online

BigKahuna

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My thoughts are that the dealer will get on it this week so they can close out the sale before the end of the year. They have been focusing on selling vehicles off the lot for the past two weeks. They won't admit that, but it makes sense as they had nothing to gain. It's end of year crunch time now. Let's hope for today.
Thanks for the encouragement. An interesting thing just happened this morning as now the ford tracker that uses the reservation number only, is telling me to prepare for purchase and the vehicle has completed shipment. So they either have it or it’s on a truck for delivery today!! I’ll let them get organized after bronco closed for Christmas and see what’s up.

Sponsored

Skidog

Badlands
First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco "21"Badlands 4dr 2.7,"23"2Dr Man,Tesla, Bmw
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats to everyone who has got their Broncos, I have been patient trying not to
check on it to often, but i see my est delivery date changed from 12/24 to 1/13, So sad,
Mine did the same thing :( Once we receive it this road trip that we have all been on will be in the past 🤗

Bandit958

Black Diamond
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
77 Bronco, 2021 F150 4x4 Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mine did the same thing :( Once we receive it this road trip that we have all been on will be in the past 🤗
I will try and be patient, But its getting so close to my baby coming home. 😎😱

Jen Johnsen

Outer Banks
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

https://palsapp.com/Home/PrivacyPolicy

try putting your vin into this. Mine still doesn’t have a destination and says “pending”. I confirmed with my dealer that it is still airing at the rail yard waiting for a truck :(. I got the Ford pass on my phone and was thinking of trying to link it to my bronco to see if I could tell where it is from that.. but I’m not sure it will work

ASlaugh

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you end up having to drill a small hole under the roof accessory mount that the light bar is mounted to? That’s the only way I’ve seen it done on various videos online
I saw that method too and did not like the way you would end up crushing the wire under the brackets. Nor did I want to put a hole adjacent to the bracket that would be a potential leak point.
What I did was poke a small hole in the front edge of the weather strip and push the wire into the weather strip cavity. I ended up drilling a hole behind the wetherstip to pass both the + and - wires into the cab. Unfortunately, Ford only provides the one wire to get power to this location, so you have to find a place for the ground. I used one of of the weather strip bolts after making sure there was good body contact at that point. It would probably be a better option to use a self-tapping sheet metal screw into get a solid ground.
I'll post some pics later.

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I saw that method too and did not like the way you would end up crushing the wire under the brackets. Nor did I want to put a hole adjacent to the bracket that would be a potential leak point.
What I did was poke a small hole in the front edge of the weather strip and push the wire into the weather strip cavity. I ended up drilling a hole behind the wetherstip to pass both the + and - wires into the cab. Unfortunately, Ford only provides the one wire to get power to this location, so you have to find a place for the ground. I used one of of the weather strip bolts after making sure there was good body contact at that point. It would probably be a better option to use a self-tapping sheet metal screw into get a solid ground.
I'll post some pics later.
It’s a real bummer they didn’t put a grommet up there for wires to pass through. That’s probably what I’ll end up doing if I add a pod light or something else on the roof — just drill the hole and immediately use touch up paint, a weather proof grommet and maybe some RTV to seal it up. Nice work though, it looks clean!
Sponsored