Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looking forward to seeing these delivery updates turn into delivery pics! Hang in there everybody! My Truck is insane!
Going by what you all have on your BW tracker, only 41 - barely a 3rd - of your vehicles have been delivered. But more than 3/4ths have been shipped. That's frustrating.
Sponsored

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Going by what you all have on your BW tracker, only 41 - barely a 3rd - of your vehicles have been delivered. But more than 3/4ths have been shipped. That's frustrating.
I think we also had a brief mess up on the spreadsheet where we had to revert to an older version during peoples’ delivery windows — could be that most folks are too busy driving to mark them delivered 😅

smgarland

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Scout II
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the encouragement. An interesting thing just happened this morning as now the ford tracker that uses the reservation number only, is telling me to prepare for purchase and the vehicle has completed shipment. So they either have it or it’s on a truck for delivery today!! I’ll let them get organized after bronco closed for Christmas and see what’s up.
Hmmm. Which tracker is that? Every tracker I have uses a combo of the Vin and Res number. As you may remember I'm in South OC too so I expect yours and my truck will bee on the same hauler coming from Mira Loma as I have been there almost 2 weeks now. Shoot me a link to that tracker if you can and I will see what mine says.
Fingers crossed!

BigKahuna

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hmmm. Which tracker is that? Every tracker I have uses a combo of the Vin and Res number. As you may remember I'm in South OC too so I expect yours and my truck will bee on the same hauler coming from Mira Loma as I have been there almost 2 weeks now. Shoot me a link to that tracker if you can and I will see what mine says.
Fingers crossed!
Ok. Mine has Arrived at the Dealer. They are doing their PDI now and I should be able to go down later today and grab it!

the tracker ishttps://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=xxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx is the reservation ID/order number when you first put in your red stop. not the 4 digit order numbee from dealer. I find that the tracker is ahead of the other one with vin and 3 digit order

smgarland

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Scout II
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok. Mine has Arrived at the Dealer. They are doing their PDI now and I should be able to go down later today and grab it!

the tracker ishttps://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=xxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx is the reservation ID/order number when you first put in your red stop. not the 4 digit order numbee from dealer. I find that the tracker is ahead of the other one with vin and 3 digit order
Awesome for you! My guys say no truck yet. Hopefully mine is on that truck and they just went to your place first. What a shit show. Congrats to you my friend!

Sponsored

BigKahuna

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome for you! My guys say no truck yet. Hopefully mine is on that truck and they just went to your place first. What a shit show. Congrats to you my friend!
Use the link I listed for tracking when it change to prepare for delivery they have your bronco

abdickson70

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine and @Petey have been sitting at the rail yard since about the 10th and we just heard the they finally got a truck delivering it to Grangers Wed or Thurs, so I should be able to fly and drive this weekend 🙏 🙏

Sponsored

ASlaugh

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs