First Name
Gavin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Escape / 2015 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey hey! Been a while since I posted anything... Took the family on a Disney cruise, so had an excuse to "forget" about my Bronco for a while. Just as well I did, cos my call came in on the 27th... Picked my baby up last night! And, I am as giddy as a new-born pup finding the teat for the first time. Whoop whoop! I love my new car!
My new love! My old love!

CA4ACB4D-834F-4B17-ADA7-C62EAD59FFA7.jpeg

A6773A16-CBDD-4D8B-B428-B3368F4E8106.jpeg

63862CC7-81AB-420C-8384-ABB9D6AEAE13.jpeg
Sponsored

FifthCard

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For sure! I think my dealership is taking a "sit and wait" approach. I spoke to the GM over email and he said he would make mine a priority once it shows up on their lot. We'll see, but something tells me this is the line he gives everyone anxious for delivery.

To be fair, the original delivery estimate was between 12/27 and 1/2/22. I'm still holding out hope that the 1/2 date holds, but who knows with the holiday. I'm trying to just forget about it until I get the call from the dealership, but as we all know that is MUCH easier said than done!

Fingers crossed for yours to be delivered soon!
I am with you. I have nothing but the thoughts of my Bronco arriving which is due any day and worry it will just be another delay in the long chain from getting a Vin in May to not even getting a 2021 in the year 21.

DividedSky

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well Iโ€™ll be damned! Ford sliding in under the proverbial calendar fence with my 2021! Delivery estimate pushed from 1/1 to 1/21-1/27 ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  11/22/21 Build Week Group D9C7546D-1C62-4946-BCD2-16C40E873153

Bre319

Wildtrak
First Name
Bre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey hey! Been a while since I posted anything... Took the family on a Disney cruise, so had an excuse to "forget" about my Bronco for a while. Just as well I did, cos my call came in on the 27th... Picked my baby up last night! And, I am as giddy as a new-born pup finding the teat for the first time. Whoop whoop! I love my new car!
Yay!! Congratulations๐ŸŽ‰ they are amazing vehicles!! I smile every time I look at mine. Have had her 2 weeks today and over 600 miles. I work from home still, so that's probably several months of driving compared to my last car. Today I just HAD to try out the tow hitch. She did great.
Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  11/22/21 Build Week Group IMG_8677
๐Ÿ˜†

Sponsored

bronconitis

Badlands
First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After getting a VIN in May, the long delay email chain started...June-July-August-Sept-Oct-Nov. Finally built with this great forum crew on 12/2. Shipped and after almost 2 weeks in SLC, she's home. Time to play in the snow. Thanks all! Happy New Year!
NICE sweater!!!

SuzH

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.crittear.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Happy NYE! And anniversary To us! โคโค
we are on day 3 of epic Roadtrip home with our Bronco. We had to totally change our plans home, but doesnโ€™t really matterโ€ฆ.we have the Bronco!
What. A. Beast! We have put 1500 miles on her, 4 states, snow, rain, & HELLA wind!
All with no problems!
We feel like Bronco Ambassadorโ€™s. People love them!
We are stopping and staying in cool places along the way since overlanding home was not an option.
Texas to Albuquerqu, NMโ€ฆ.. NM to Flagstaff for lunch, a quick stop in Winslow, AZ! Overnight at Lake Havasu, AZโ€ฆ..
Stopped at In&Out for lunch and first oil change at 1200 miles. AZ to Solvang, CA. Three Days of desert for 8 hrs is A LOT! Glad to be on the coast. Tomorrow a shorter drive to Napa, CA.
stay tunedโ€ฆ.
Well shoot! My pics havenโ€™t uploaded to the cloud.โ€ฆ..cliffhangerโ€ฆ.
I will add tomorrow ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜

wheretheheckisjoe

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
During my daily pizza tracker check I noticed my delivery date has changed. It used to be 1/1, but now itโ€™s 1/7. My original ship date was 12/14. My dealer is Sill TerHar Motors in Broomfield, Colorado, which borders Louisville and Superior, which were severely burned yesterday. I canโ€™t help but wonder if itโ€™s related to that.

BigKahuna

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Happy NYE! And anniversary To us! โคโค
we are on day 3 of epic Roadtrip home with our Bronco. We had to totally change our plans home, but doesnโ€™t really matterโ€ฆ.we have the Bronco!
What. A. Beast! We have put 1500 miles on her, 4 states, snow, rain, & HELLA wind!
All with no problems!
We feel like Bronco Ambassadorโ€™s. People love them!
We are stopping and staying in cool places along the way since overlanding home was not an option.
Texas to Albuquerqu, NMโ€ฆ.. NM to Flagstaff for lunch, a quick stop in Winslow, AZ! Overnight at Lake Havasu, AZโ€ฆ..
Stopped at In&Out for lunch and first oil change at 1200 miles. AZ to Solvang, CA. Three Days of desert for 8 hrs is A LOT! Glad to be on the coast. Tomorrow a shorter drive to Napa, CA.
stay tunedโ€ฆ.
Well shoot! My pics havenโ€™t uploaded to the cloud.โ€ฆ..cliffhangerโ€ฆ.
I will add tomorrow ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜
Wow what a trip!! How fun to do that in your new pony!! I was standing on a corner in Winslow Arizona โ€ฆ. Happy New Year to you!

First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
During my daily pizza tracker check I noticed my delivery date has changed. It used to be 1/1, but now itโ€™s 1/7. My original ship date was 12/14. My dealer is Sill TerHar Motors in Broomfield, Colorado, which borders Louisville and Superior, which were severely burned yesterday. I canโ€™t help but wonder if itโ€™s related to that.
My tracker delivery date also changed from 1/1/2022 to 1/7. Maybe the covid surge is affecting driver availability ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ.

Sponsored

abdickson70

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  11/22/21 Build Week Group 20211231_155241
Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  11/22/21 Build Week Group 20220101_071853
Picked her up at Granger. My actual time inside the dealership was about 90 seconds. I had 1 form to sign and hand them a check and I was on my way home. That is the car purchasing experience that all future transactions will be judged against.

I had a very snowy, icy drive home for 1100 miles and the Bronco kicked ass in all conditions. I told myself I was going to be extra cautious and not push it but found myself passing everyone most of the drive because it felt very secure and capable. I can't wait for what's to come with her. It's been cool seeing everyone get theirs and I hope those still waiting, won't have to for long.

Skidog

Badlands
First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco "21"Badlands 4dr 2.7,"23"2Dr Man,Tesla, Bmw
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do we know if it's the dealership that arranges the shipments? Mine was shipped from MAP on 12/01 (according to Ford email) and has yet to be delivered. When asking the dealer, they said, "it's under Ford's control and we see them when we see them."
I believe itโ€™s ford who arranges the pick ups not the dealerships. The dealerships are emailed on whatโ€™s coming in daily if thatโ€™s the case.

Bandit958

Black Diamond
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
77 Bronco, 2021 F150 4x4 Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Happy New Year, Just an update. Our new family member showed up early, Dealer sent me this picture Thursday afternoon, We pick it up Monday, I will send better pictures when its all clean and ready, :)๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

thumbnail.jpg
Sponsored