Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 1994.5 F350 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

20211231_155241.jpg
20220101_071853.jpg
Picked her up at Granger. My actual time inside the dealership was about 90 seconds. I had 1 form to sign and hand them a check and I was on my way home. That is the car purchasing experience that all future transactions will be judged against.

I had a very snowy, icy drive home for 1100 miles and the Bronco kicked ass in all conditions. I told myself I was going to be extra cautious and not push it but found myself passing everyone most of the drive because it felt very secure and capable. I can't wait for what's to come with her. It's been cool seeing everyone get theirs and I hope those still waiting, won't have to for long.
Congrats man! I made the trek from Granger to Utah early October. Loved the drive myself.
Sponsored

rightknot

Badlands
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas Cross Sport, F1504x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
finally - after sitting three weeks in Baldwin FL - she’s all ours! ❤

8BE390C5-283F-4951-832E-1F9B8C67541A.jpeg

1097992C-803D-4D87-AB4B-AF7DC6CA01AF.jpeg

First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco 🛠 11/22/21 Build Week Group 1097992C-803D-4D87-AB4B-AF7DC6CA01AF
Ford Bronco 🛠 11/22/21 Build Week Group 1097992C-803D-4D87-AB4B-AF7DC6CA01AF
Picked her up at Granger. My actual time inside the dealership was about 90 seconds. I had 1 form to sign and hand them a check and I was on my way home. That is the car purchasing experience that all future transactions will be judged against.

I had a very snowy, icy drive home for 1100 miles and the Bronco kicked ass in all conditions. I told myself I was going to be extra cautious and not push it but found myself passing everyone most of the drive because it felt very secure and capable. I can't wait for what's to come with her. It's been cool seeing everyone get theirs and I hope those still waiting, won't have to for long.
How did the soft top hold up in the snow?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got a call from my dealer Friday morning (NYE) that my Bronco was in and would be ready for pickup in a few hours. Asked if they closed early due to the holiday, he said no, regular hours. Had plans with family for the day so agreed to come pick it up around 5 that afternoon. Few hours later, got another call that my Bronco was in fact not there, that they had another customer with the same last name as me and it was theirs.

Something feels a little off to me. Don't have a particularly common last name, I feel like the chances of someone else in the same relatively small town, who ordered a bronco and had it delivered in the same delivery window as mine are small.

Shipped out on 12/1, original delivery window of 12/20-12/26, pushed back 3 times, now at 1/2-1/7

Jondallas311

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got a call from my dealer Friday morning (NYE) that my Bronco was in and would be ready for pickup in a few hours. Asked if they closed early due to the holiday, he said no, regular hours. Had plans with family for the day so agreed to come pick it up around 5 that afternoon. Few hours later, got another call that my Bronco was in fact not there, that they had another customer with the same last name as me and it was theirs.

Something feels a little off to me. Don't have a particularly common last name, I feel like the chances of someone else in the same relatively small town, who ordered a bronco and had it delivered in the same delivery window as mine are small.

Shipped out on 12/1, original delivery window of 12/20-12/26, pushed back 3 times, now at 1/2-1/7
What's the VIN? Should be pretty easy to figure out I would think.

Sponsored

johnjmcc

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW's and Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
is there a gap between the roof and the light bar? Usually you get a whistle like that when you have a narrow gap above the roof and below the accessory. Similar to a roof rack whistle, you may need to add a plastic shield or diverter to stop it.
Yep, thanks. But fixed for less than $3.00 with this technique. ZERO whistle now!! I'm happy with the light bar again!

BEST LED Light Bar Whistle FIX! - Bing video

Jondallas311

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It’s kind of crazy because it looks essentially black unless the sun hits it. Then the blue just pops out.
I know. I'm a sucker for blue, especially dark blue, and black is my 2nd fave color. AMB was a no brainer for me, even though I STILL haven't actually seen the color in person. I know I'm gonna love it.

Jondallas311

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know. I'm a sucker for blue, especially dark blue, and black is my 2nd fave color. AMB was a no brainer for me, even though I STILL haven't actually seen the color in person. I know I'm gonna love it.
LOL - totally forgot I saw all the colors at the off rodeo event outside Austin. But it was a very long time after placing the order that I actually did see one. Still haven't seen an AMB driving around north Dallas.

Sponsored

BigKahuna

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When do you get yours ?

Bandit958

Black Diamond
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
77 Bronco, 2021 F150 4x4 Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just got her home last night, Words can't describe how awesome it drives, just feels so stable, Can't get the smile off my face, Well worth the wait.:giggle:😎
Ford Bronco 🛠 11/22/21 Build Week Group 2021B1
Ford Bronco 🛠 11/22/21 Build Week Group 2021B2

Jondallas311

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When do you get yours ?
Honestly, I have no idea. Should have already been delivered. Original delivery deadline was 1/2/2022, but today the tracker updated to 1/9/2022. My Bronco has been at a railyard outside Ft. Worth since 12/20, and it's only about 30 miles away from the dealership. I keep saying "any day now" but I really have no idea.

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Honestly, I have no idea. Should have already been delivered. Original delivery deadline was 1/2/2022, but today the tracker updated to 1/9/2022. My Bronco has been at a railyard outside Ft. Worth since 12/20, and it's only about 30 miles away from the dealership. I keep saying "any day now" but I really have no idea.
Hang in there -- a lot of us had our Broncos sit in the railyard waiting for a truck for many days longer than expected. I think mine sat for 8 days total before getting delivered. I have a good feeling you'll get it this week!

Skidog

Badlands
First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco "21"Badlands 4dr 2.7,"23"2Dr Man,Tesla, Bmw
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's official. Perry Ford of National City was great and here's a delivery pic before her detailing while I signed paperwork. Hard to believe, honestly.

Ford Bronco 🛠 11/22/21 Build Week Group 2021B2
So awesome! Drove by Perry Ford after we drove the rail Yard to find mine LOL.
Drive it in good health!
Sponsored