Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My

The Bronco guy at my dealership is out sick and my salesman is technically challenged. I thought it would be easier to see if someone on here could help me out.
My sales guy was out, which benefited me as his underling came through right away. I had little faith the my sales guys would put the effort in. We have lost the ability to sign into Oviss, which is where we used to be able to find the rail car numbers. You may try contacting Ford Customer Service directly, or try to escalate your request at the dealer by contacting the sales manager or general manager.
Sponsored

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just got her home last night, Words can't describe how awesome it drives, just feels so stable, Can't get the smile off my face, Well worth the wait.:giggle:😎
2021B1.jpeg
2021B2.jpeg
Sweet. If I were going to spec one out just for myself, that's exactly how I would've done it. I do love our CO 4-door, but that's a really nice rig! 👊😎

Sponsored

Wirenut20

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 97 F150, 92 Mustang LX 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hang in there -- a lot of us had our Broncos sit in the railyard waiting for a truck for many days longer than expected. I think mine sat for 8 days total before getting delivered. I have a good feeling you'll get it this week!
Were you able to track your Bronco on the Palsapp website? Mine has been sitting in the Richmond railyard since Tuesday morning.

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Were you able to track your Bronco on the Palsapp website? Mine has been sitting in the Richmond railyard since Tuesday morning.
Nope — I got no updates from any of the trackers until it showed up to the dealer on Christmas Eve then I had to wait til Monday to buy it 🥲 was there 7-8 days total, but I know @TurnerNHooch got hers delivered to that same dealer within 4 days I think? Really seems to be luck of the draw.

Wirenut20

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Nope — I got no updates from any of the trackers until it showed up to the dealer on Christmas Eve then I had to wait til Monday to buy it 🥲 was there 7-8 days total, but I know @TurnerNHooch got hers delivered to that same dealer within 4 days I think? Really seems to be luck of the draw.
Thanks for the response. I checked the tracking for the railcar and it says that it has been emptied and released to the customer. So close and yet so far! I want to drove over there and look over the fence!

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the response. I checked the tracking for the railcar and it says that it has been emptied and released to the customer. So close and yet so far! I want to drove over there and look over the fence!
Yup — that was the last update I had then radio silence until it showed up at the dealer. They didn’t have any indication either. The wait is worth it, but this step is the hardest part!

Sponsored

Wirenut20

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yup — that was the last update I had then radio silence until it showed up at the dealer. They didn’t have any indication either. The wait is worth it, but this step is the hardest part!
You're telling me! My living room looks like a Ford parts warehouse with all of the stuff that I've been accumulating.

CitizenEraser

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Expedition, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Crazy sunset the other night...

PXL_20220107_001811679.jpg

Kamikazi_bronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Congratulations to those who got their bronco, my misery continues..
Got an email yesterday that my delivery had been delayed further by a month!

Blend date 11/24, built on 12/11.. Shipped.. In purgatory
Ford Bronco 🛠 11/22/21 Build Week Group Screenshot_20220108-092036_Gmail

Jondallas311

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's the same status I've got on mine, but it's in Alliance, TX (just outside Ft. Worth). Last night I got another email from Ford saying my delivery estimate was updated to be between 1/7 and 1/13. I actually think that the railcar being emptied is what triggered this email because the dates are completely different than the previous updates.

Now I've moved from calling CSX to just staring at my phone and waiting for my dealer to call me.
Sponsored