Website
www.crittear.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And your Oracle fogs? Everything is so good and your having so much fun💕
Thanks so much! I haven’t decided on fogs and pillars yet. Waiting to see the options that come up for putting a winch on the bumper and not mess with the technology of the rig.
Sponsored

ASlaugh

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi family! Hope all is well with our Broncos and families.
I wanted to share with you my Go Rhino running boards. Install was great and the boards are very nice. They took a bit longer then I expected but what do I know. Take care all 🐴❤

6B773836-16D7-4E34-B744-DDE00247E1A0.jpeg
Great look! I like the bevelled edges; unique design. If you change out your bumpers, you'll need to keep that look consistent. ;)

abdickson70

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey 11/22ers, I've had a great time doing all my mods myself and being mostly happy with the how they turned out :) I've also had her out at Little Sahara Dunes and it was way too much fun. Here is some of the mods I've done:
1.Vinyl Hood Stripe
2.Paint Protection Film - Harder than it looked
3.Window Tint - Not that hard
4.Blacked out grill with hand painted Bronco letters
5.Black/Orange Bronco Script
6.Trail Site decals with some interior decals
7.Blacked out Bronco Emblem and Ford logo
8.Wheels & Tires.
9.Caliper Paint
10.Panda Power Module - warp speed😛
11. Some cheepy but solid mud flaps - until aftermarket catches up.
12.Waiting for my Oracle fogs

I am diggin all of your pics and builds. Can't wait for some of the trips we have planned this year. Have fun and be well everyone!
Ford Bronco 🛠 11/22/21 Build Week Group 20220122_092601
Ford Bronco 🛠 11/22/21 Build Week Group 20220121_102943
Ford Bronco 🛠 11/22/21 Build Week Group 20220211_153805
Ford Bronco 🛠 11/22/21 Build Week Group 20220128_171047

Last edited:

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@abdickson70 I’ve seen your build elsewhere, but I didn’t realize you‘re also an 11/22’er… You’ve been busy! Nice work… 😎

abdickson70

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@abdickson70 I’ve seen your build elsewhere, but I didn’t realize you‘re also an 11/22’er… You’ve been busy! Nice work… 😎
Thank you! It's been keeping me out of trouble with everyone but my wife ;)

Sponsored

SuzH

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.crittear.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey 11/22ers, I've had a great time doing all my mods myself and being mostly happy with the how they turned out :) I've also had her out at Little Sahara Dunes and it was way too much fun. Here is some of the mods I've done:
1.Vinyl Hood Stripe
2.Paint Protection Film - Harder than it looked
3.Window Tint - Not that hard
4.Blacked out grill with hand painted Bronco letters
5.Black/Orange Bronco Script
6.Trail Site decals with some interior decals
7.Blacked out Bronco Emblem and Ford logo
8.Wheels & Tires.
9.Caliper Paint
10.Panda Power Module - warp speed😛
11. Some cheepy but solid mud flaps - until aftermarket catches up.
12.Waiting for my Oracle fogs

I am diggin all of your pics and builds. Can't wait for some of the trips we have planned this year. Have fun and be well everyone!
Ford Bronco 🛠 11/22/21 Build Week Group VID_114100902_045410_258

Love all your mods! Looks great! Isn’t it fun!? I’d love to paint my calipers. Did you document that? Or?

abdickson70

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Love all your mods! Looks great! Isn’t it fun!? I’d love to paint my calipers. Did you document that? Or?
Thank you. It has been fun. As far as painting the Calipers, I was trying to match the Badlands/Active Orange color that I was accenting with. So I bought some Yellow and Red Caliper paint from Amazon - link below. Luckily the wet version version was very close to how it looked dry, as I let it dry to confirm before applying.
https://www.amazon.com/POR-15-42806-Red-Caliper-Paint/dp/B00IK21RFW/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?crid=23SIHW6MNK3C9&keywords=por+15+caliper+paint&qid=1645068898&s=automotive&sprefix=por+15+caliper+paint,automotive,115&sr=1-1-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUE5WlFEMU5CWkhOV1ImZW5jcnlwdGVkSWQ9QTA0NTI4NDEyNU9WM0hRRzJVSDhJJmVuY3J5cHRlZEFkSWQ9QTA4ODY2MjgyUENRM0k3VjE2MTlCJndpZGdldE5hbWU9c3BfYXRmJmFjdGlvbj1jbGlja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==

1. Prep the calipers. My rig didn't have a lot of miles on it so the calipers weren't all that bad. I just took a wire brush with some brake cleaner to them or you could use a strong degreaser and get them as clean as possible. This paint doesn't need a primer base. I also got a little lazy and didn't take the caliper off, I just taped everything up very well.
2. Mix paint to desired color and applied with about a 1" brush. The paint is self leveling, so it really didn't leave any brush strokes. I did 2 coats, which ended up looking great.

It is a cheap mod, just takes some time. Let me know if you have any questions.

First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry to hear you are still waiting...it's so frustrating. I truly thought I'd be the last person to receive my Bronco in our build week. I picked her up yesterday 2/7/2022, 574 days after my early reservation. My daughter nicknamed her "Pumpkin". I think the name might stick. Fit and finish are very good. Love all the details - such as the "Bronco - Est 1966" in the windshield. She arrived with 20 miles on the Odometer - not sure what extra QC or testing was done during the long delay at the MAP, but that's more miles on the odo than any other special order vehicle I have ordered. I know some were delivered with far more. She's great - fun to drive. It's still pretty rare to see a 2 door in my part of S. Florida so she attracts a lot of attention. Well that and the glowing orange paint. Dealer delivery went well and they honored A-Plan pricing. Only glitch - Ford Pass is refusing to activate. A battle for another day.

She’s a beauty! My Ford Pass would not activate as well until I brought it to a completely empty parking lot away from homes and surrounding Wi-Fi’s. Prior to that I even was on the line with Ford Pass customer service and they thought my modem completely turned off and would have to get a new one from the dealer. I then read another owner had the same issue and brought their’s up to a hilltop and it worked. I think surrounding Wi-fit’s blocks the signal.
give it a try!

First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you get to "ground zero" for testing at Johnson Valley? We plan on going to the coordinates stamped in the roll bar and taking a photo with the GSP displayed to match. Not sure we can get to the exact spot, but we have it on our list Bronco bucket list.
I did not! But that sounds like something I will try and do for sure!!

adrencg

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Nice. What dealer? I'm ashamed to say I don't recognize the mountains in the background though I probably should.
Blue is the last color I would choose for a car, but something about this blue on a Bronco looks pretty sweet. That's a head turner.

Sponsored

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At the hand car wash place by house having my baby washed for the first time since getting her home.. everyone keeps asking about her, I kind of feel like a celebrity. 😂

Still planning more mods but at the moment I’m on the hunt for a black bronco logo for the back to replace the chrome one it came with originally. Does anyone know where I can order that or are people just having them powder coated?

Ford Bronco 🛠 11/22/21 Build Week Group 905DB79A-3B18-4A2F-89B1-05AB2378F031

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m on the hunt for a black bronco logo for the back to replace the chrome one it came with originally. Does anyone know where I can order that or are people just having them powder coated?
Can’t powder coat it, because it’s plastic, but there are several options. Easiest thing is to order a black one from a Ford dealer. The Wildtrak comes with a black one, so order that. There may also be some aftermarket ones available, but I haven’t looked into it.

You can remove it and have it painted, preferably with a good automotive paint that will last. Rattle can would work, but it will fade in the sun after a while.

Or you can do what I did, which was to spray it with Duplicolor truck bed coating. It’s not the prettiest finish, but it will last a long time, and it sort of looks like the textured plastic that’s already all over the Bronco. And it’s going to be dirty most of the time anyway, right?

The hardest part of the DIY method is reapplying 3M adhesive tape on the back of it. There are a lot of little nooks and crannies you have to trim with an Exacto knife.

Here’s how mine turned out…

05BED50C-2E04-42A1-98D7-1DD4BA43E9E1.jpeg

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can’t powder coat it, because it’s plastic, but there are several options. Easiest thing is to order a black one from a Ford dealer. The Wildtrak comes with a black one, so order that. There may also be some aftermarket ones available, but I haven’t looked into it.

You can remove it and have it painted, preferably with a good automotive paint that will last. Rattle can would work, but it will fade in the sun after a while.

Or you can do what I did, which was to spray it with Duplicolor truck bed coating. It’s not the prettiest finish, but it will last a long time, and it sort of looks like the textured plastic that’s already all over the Bronco. And it’s going to be dirty most of the time anyway, right?

The hardest part of the DIY method is reapplying 3M adhesive tape on the back of it. There are a lot of little nooks and crannies you have to trim with an Exacto knife.

Ford Bronco 🛠 11/22/21 Build Week Group 05BED50C-2E04-42A1-98D7-1DD4BA43E9E1
Yours looks really good. I wasn’t sure if it was a stuck on decal or was bolted in so that’s good to know it’s just stuck on. I will probably order one. I don’t trust my husband or I to do it so ordering will be the path of least resistance. Thanks for the info!

Skidog

Badlands
First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco "21"Badlands 4dr 2.7,"23"2Dr Man,Tesla, Bmw
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Ford Bronco 🛠 11/22/21 Build Week Group 05BED50C-2E04-42A1-98D7-1DD4BA43E9E1
This is what I got from: Bad Bronco

36605292-D874-4BCC-96FC-141351CAA38C.jpeg

theentirety

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Camaro SS 1LE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At the hand car wash place by house having my baby washed for the first time since getting her home.. everyone keeps asking about her, I kind of feel like a celebrity. 😂

Still planning more mods but at the moment I’m on the hunt for a black bronco logo for the back to replace the chrome one it came with originally. Does anyone know where I can order that or are people just having them powder coated?

Ford Bronco 🛠 11/22/21 Build Week Group 36605292-D874-4BCC-96FC-141351CAA38C
It's now available on CJPonyParts. Ford OEM. Just installed mine today. https://www.cjponyparts.com/ford-bronco-tailgate-emblem-black-bronco-2021/p/EMT77/
Sponsored