Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basequatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Winner winner Bronco sticker! Only showing on 6g tracker thus far. 2dr Basequatch blending on Tues 11/23.

Using the great 6g sticker decoder post I am lucky number 7 down the line for that day’s batch of 1100 rangers and broncos. Hope they have had their coffee.
Sponsored

Last edited:

DGREENW

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How do you know? Did you receive an email or were you able to check one of the tracking sites?
Yeah, Nov 13, 2021, 8:39 PM (3 days ago). Just happy to have a VIN and build date.
Ford Bronco 🛠 11/22/21 Build Week Group 1637115668361

DoubleADuster

Black Diamond
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Ford Thunderbird
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

does anyone else still show 11/22 build week in the reservation screen but have no sticker? I’m starting to get nervous since next week is a holiday and I have no info yet

Skidog

Badlands
First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco "21"Badlands 4dr 2.7,"23"2Dr Man,Tesla, Bmw
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No tracker, pizza, or window sticker updates here yet 🥲 please don't bump me, Bronco gods
min in the same boat or Bronco as you. See me in the backseat 🤦🏽‍♀️

Sponsored

Skidog

Badlands
First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco "21"Badlands 4dr 2.7,"23"2Dr Man,Tesla, Bmw
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
does anyone else still show 11/22 build week in the reservation screen but have no sticker? I’m starting to get nervous since next week is a holiday and I have no info yet
I’m with you also. Same situation🤦🏽‍♀️

stras27

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe some truth (maybe not) but here is what I am seeing. The stickers come 7 days prior to blend (most have confirmed). I got mine early this morning for 11/22 blend. There are only 3 maybe 4 days in the build week because of the holiday. If you still have a 11/22 build week and haven't gotten your sticker it will be there tomorrow if you are 11/23 blend and Thursday if you are 11/24 blend. If you dont get it by the end of the week then either you have the wrong links or you should call your dealer.

PCHOnRoader

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basequatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Does it actually display the window sticker? Mine just has a long code in the window sticker box
I had to click the “open sticker” button after it populated the fields you are talking about. The button is in the same header but just below where you input the vin and order number. At least on an iPad using safari browser. Before it would just load the your window sticker has not been released screen of death until tonight.

Sponsored

4door4family

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F350 SuperDuty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm 11/22 week anxiously waiting. Confirmed with dealer this AM that he's showing 11/24. Fingers crossed for sticker tomorrow.
At least I drove the Dealers Wildtrack Demo all day! It does make the waiting a little tougher though.....

TKFIVE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had to click the “open sticker” button after it populated the fields you are talking about. The button is in the same header but just below where you input the vin and order number. At least on an iPad using safari browser. Before it would just load the your window sticker has not been released screen of death until tonight.
Nice! That worked for me. Sticker is here! Thanks dude!! 11/23 blend date
Ford Bronco 🛠 11/22/21 Build Week Group 66F7BC77-E908-4E81-9A8D-78299C901B49

JAC

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Tundra; 2020 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sweet Seeing all the WS popping up.... Just logging in to work and had to check.... no luck.... BUT, seeing all the Blend dates of 11/23 I suspect I'll see mine tomorrow as I'm supposedly a 11/24 Blend! Good thing I'm here until 0800 tomorrow. Now if midnight can get here quicker!

IT"S HAPPENING FOLKS!!!! Giddy up!

Bre319

Wildtrak
First Name
Bre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hi Everyone! New to post but have been using this site for updates since the beginning! I am scheduled for 11/22 build week, my tracker status changed to "In Production" today, but no window sticker yet. My guess is it'll show up tomorrow with a 11/23 blend date, based on what I've noticed with my fiancé's order.

I agree with others, that I think the tracker goes down when changes are being made/vehicle pulled for review/ updates by Ford. Most of the time I could access my Wildtrak order when my fiancé's FE tracker wouldn't work (and vice versa). Yesterday was rough because both vehicles couldn't be tracked, haha. I have used every website out there and might have shed a tear when his Bronco was born (modules went live). The suspense is crazy!!

I thought I'd share what I noticed for my fiancé's 11/8 build week, since I stalked every tracker and forum. He was scheduled week of 11/8, and I started the countless "refresh browser" like most on 11/1... didn't really help of course. His status changed to "In Production" on 11/2 and his window sticker showed up on 11/3. His Production date was 11/10, but he only received his Built email today with a 11/15 build date. I honestly thought it would have been built on 11/12 with the holiday. No idea what's taking so long with his FE, but it still not shipped nor has he received an assembly line picture yet. Delivery date pushed back another week too on his. We're in the Houston area, so our broncos will come by rail.

Hopefully everyone gets their window stickers (and Broncos) soon. The wait is almost over!! :)
Sponsored