Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LC100, Gen2 Pilot, MX P100D, Gen1 MDX, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So 4 days behind so is 11/22 guys won’t pop till next week is this correct
It's not so clear, as modules have been coming alive two days after blend date which would be today for trucks made on 11/18. I know there's insider info on a line stoppage at MAP on Friday, but still no change on my window sticker date, so I'm staying optimistic
Sponsored

JAC

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Tundra; 2020 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just made a couple of updates to you expected builds tab so I hope its more clear for the 11/22 group now.

Screen Shot 2021-11-22 at 6.23.47 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-11-22 at 6.21.26 PM.png
Wicked Awesome!! Thank you good Sir!!

BroncocnorB

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Cobra,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice I am like 400/1100 on 11/23 so fingers crossed. If any delay it should only be a couple of days

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mods popping refers to the electronic modules (of which there are many many) shouw up on a diagnostic check after build. It is an indicator that your Bronco has been assembled and they are running checks on the modules. THey don't do that for an un-assembled vehicle. its the final gate before shipment essentially, at least the final that we have visibility to.
“popping” being slang for data populating. That’s the data fields (gibberish) people are seeing populate - “It’s popped!”

(the more you know…)

😉

JAC

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok so general question for us 11/22 week folks.... Do any of you have your VIN memorized?? Or is it just me?

Sponsored

jlj4660

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2023 Bronco Outerbanks
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I do. Before the window sticker I was acting like a 4 yo waiting for Christmas. Since we got the stickers last week I have slightly calmed. Even if is a couple days late, I am getting what I originally ordered this year
I am an excited 61 yo

Robertriley

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK, 36 ford convertible, 59 MGA, 57 Mercedes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok so general question for us 11/22 week folks.... Do any of you have your VIN memorized?? Or is it just me?
I know @SuzH does — I’ve been holding off on any spam refreshing now that we’ve got window stickers. I’m sure that’ll resume later this week when I start CMD+R mashing for modules 😅

RuggaBugga

Wildtrak
First Name
Gavin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Escape / 2015 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey All,

My window sticker date is 11/17. But unlike many of you, I am not familiar with the various ways of tracking my vehicle build progress. Where / what should I be looking for if I wanted an approximate ship / delivery date? Any advice appreciated. Cheers!

JAC

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I do. Before the window sticker I was acting like a 4 yo waiting for Christmas. Since we got the stickers last week I have slightly calmed. Even if is a couple days late, I am getting what I originally ordered this year
I am an excited 61 yo
LOL, I know the feeling. When the VIN email on 9/30 was sent, it felt like a weight off my shoulders. Then a huge sigh of relief when window sticker was received.... My original order was a 2dr, but, extremely happy I made the switch 1. because my wait is almost over and 2. (more importantly) I have a couple pups, not small either, that it'd just destroy me to pack the bronco for a weekend away or camping, or road tripping, and not have room. So, very happy to say the least.

funny story: stopped by my dealer last week to do a check in now that we're getting much closer and he laughed at me when I rattled off my full VIN. LOL, was totally cool with it.

Sponsored

JAC

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know @SuzH does — I’ve been holding off on any spam refreshing now that we’ve got window stickers. I’m sure that’ll resume later this week when I start CMD+R mashing for modules 😅
I've been smashing the refresh here at B6G for updates on the BW threads and any other watch threads for updates.... HAHAHA.

I just looked at all the trackers and nothing new for the moment.. I'll look again tonight at work though... 🤣

PCHOnRoader

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basequatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Did a an additional sort on the spreadsheet passed along from @DrSquatch since we had a few more folks add to it recently.

We've got 63 in there at the moment. With the below as our key builds to track the movement between blend days as folks see modules "poppin" or get other notifications.

@CitizenEraser 11/22 the beginning
@RDefran 11/23 blend
@LIVETOLEARN 11/24 blend
@SPITmadFIRE the end

Spreadsheet tracker

Last edited:

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey All,

My window sticker date is 11/17. But unlike many of you, I am not familiar with the various ways of tracking my vehicle build progress. Where / what should I be looking for if I wanted an approximate ship / delivery date? Any advice appreciated. Cheers!
The date on the bottom of your sticker is 11/17? Or your BLEND date was 11/17? If the latter, I would expect your bronco to be through QC (unless something went wrong) and soon to be shipped. Check out the tracker thread linked to in the “tracker” menu item at the top of this site for the various steps in the process and how to track them.

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did a an additional sort on the spreadsheet passed along from @DrSquatch

@CitizenEraser 11/22 the beginning
@PCHOnRoader 11/23 blend
@LIVETOLEARN 11/24 blend
@SPITmadFIRE the end
call me selfish but… being the last build here before the pre-thanksgiving shift ends kinda makes me want that 1-2 day delay to be real, folks 😅

on the other hand, my daily driver is a Focus RS so I’m already well equipped to deal with Ford’s warranty department should my turkey day fears come true 🥲

4avor8ntfair

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL-non SAS, 2.3 auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs