Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330i
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Got the call! Should be at the dealer today. Going down after work to review the paper and see it. Hoping to sign and drive tomorrow.
Did the Ford tracker ever update from "Awaiting Shipment" to "Shipped" for you? My last email from Ford on 3/30 said that mine would be delivered between 4/19-4/25, but my status still says "Awaiting Shipment"...
Sponsored

Jo8n

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser [sold]
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did the Ford tracker ever update from "Awaiting Shipment" to "Shipped" for you? My last email from Ford on 3/30 said that mine would be delivered between 4/19-4/25, but my status still says "Awaiting Shipment"...
Ours did say "Shipped" and still simply does today--of course, the dealer may not have received it yet. Here's how it looks still right now:
Ford Bronco 🛠 11/29/21 Build Week Group 1650568029420

Our ETA was 4/18-4/24 per an email on 3/31 so very similar. Our shipped email was received 4/9. We were fully expecting it would NOT arrive in that range because we thought we were seeing signs it hadn't actually really left yet but nothing really tangible.

I have a post with our full timeline that I'll update soon.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/my-ordered-to-delivery-date-timeline.30551/

dallasobx

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330i
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ours did say "Shipped" and still simply does today--of course, the dealer may not have received it yet. Here's how it looks still right now:

Our ETA was 4/18-4/24 per an email on 3/31 so very similar. Our shipped email was received 4/9. We were fully expecting it would NOT arrive in that range because we thought we were seeing signs it hadn't actually really left yet but nothing really tangible.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/my-ordered-to-delivery-date-timeline.30551/
That's fortunate. Mine still hasn't changed all month.

Jo8n

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser [sold]
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's fortunate. Mine still hasn't changed all month.
Yeah. I hope yours surprises you too but I don't remember ever seeing "Awaiting Shipment" unfortunately. :(

If we do actually get ours in the next couple days, I hope the take away is, even after 5 1/2 months it actually happened so it is all a matter of time--an excruciating amount of time but eventual time. Why does it take that long? I will not be surprised if the glass is smashed, a fender is dented, or it has no roof :|

dallasobx

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330i
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah. I hope yours surprises you too but I don't remember ever seeing "Awaiting Shipment" unfortunately. :(

If we do actually get ours in the next couple days, I hope the take away is, even after 5 1/2 months it actually happened so it is all a matter of time--an excruciating amount of time but eventual time. Why does it take that long? I will not be surprised if the glass is smashed, a fender is dented, or it has no roof :|
Yeah I hope it's worth the wait. Ordered in August, so it's been an 8.5 month wait for me :rolleyes:

And I know others have waited much longer, it just sucks that it's been built for almost 5 months and I still don't have it.

Sponsored

ChefAlan86

Outer Banks
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC90, 22 Maverick XL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Got the call! Should be at the dealer today. Going down after work to review the paper and see it. Hoping to sign and drive tomorrow.
Congrats Man! Best of luck. Hope the experience from today on is amazing!

Jo8n

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser [sold]
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah I hope it's worth the wait. Ordered in August, so it's been an 8.5 month wait for me :rolleyes:

And I know others have waited much longer, it just sucks that it's been built for almost 5 months and I still don't have it.
I ordered over a year ago :p It's just been 5+ months since my blend date. :)

ChefAlan86

Outer Banks
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Exactly what mine says. Chat with customer service and they said that it was set to leave the rail yard (hour away)by the 21st Here we are. Waiting on the call... even did a drive by the dealer this morning. hahahahaha looking for the trailer

Jo8n

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser [sold]
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats Man! Best of luck. Hope the experience from today on is amazing!
Thanks. How are you doing in the process? I edited because I thought yours would've arrived by now!

Jo8n

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser [sold]
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Exactly what mine says. Chat with customer service and they said that it was set to leave the rail yard (hour away)by the 21st Here we are. Waiting on the call... even did a drive by the dealer this morning. hahahahaha looking for the trailer
We've been neck and neck this whole time. It must mean yours is arriving any second!

Sponsored

ChefAlan86

Outer Banks
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks. How are you doing in the process? I edited because I thought yours would've arrived by now!
Credit Union opens on Monday, hope the call comes before that. Everything good to go on my end. Just in time for summer topless mall hopping

Jo8n

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser [sold]
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered mud flaps yesterday so I hope I didn't throw some bad juju out there
Yeah. We did too. They are $30 ones but just know we'll need them right away. Now we'll have time to figure out the best long term option.

Did you get good ones?

ChefAlan86

Outer Banks
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah. We did too. They are $30 ones but just know we'll need them right away. Now we'll have time to figure out the best long term option.

Did you get good ones?
Rek Gen
Seems to be good 2 and change, better than the 400 ones
I just want to protect the paint from day one
next call, floor mats

Jo8n

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser [sold]
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Rek Gen
Seems to be good 2 and change, better than the 400 ones
I just want to protect the paint from day one
next call, floor mats
I got sick of the chips and scratches on my FJ and, so, painted it with Raptor Liner. Nothing could scratch that thing after that and let me tell you I tried. However, when I went to sell, most didn't seem to appreciate it--I thought it looked awesome but I'm into the practical look I guess.

I'll be anxious to see pictures of yours with the flaps when you get it all together!
Sponsored