Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That is crazy congrats. You still have the 2.7, squatch, lux and tow. Same as my build I didn't want a soft top but didn't want to another year either :) Now lets just hope they actualy get built.
Priority 10 does apparently… good luck on your build.
Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Moved from 11/29 to 12/6. Seems to be a recurring theme for AMB...

Lexo52

Big Bend
First Name
Arlexis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Was your reservation really June of 2021 or did you mean June 2020 for your res. Most folks in this build group are early res holders I think.
Yea I reserved in late July 2021 and placed my order in August with final change to order that converted me to priority 10 in September and got scheduled for 11/22 at first and got bumped to this group

PhilS

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
On October 25, 2021 I received a build date of 11/29. That build date remained on Ford’s website for about one week, now I am longer able to track the vehicle via the VIN or order number. When I enter the VIN and order number, I receive an error message from Ford saying neither of these identifiers are accurate. I asked the dealer if the build has been canceled and if I should go ahead and reserve a 2022. The dealer told me since I was already assigned a VIN there is nothing they can do. They can neither track my 2021 order or allow me to submit an order for a 2022 using my original reservation spot. Has anybody experienced a similar issue? For reference, I am a 7/14/20 res date. Build is a 4d, non-sas, A-51 Badlands with MIC top.

Sponsored

Its Brawnco

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Raptor, 1978 F100, 2016 Ducati Scrambler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
When I enter the VIN and order number, I receive an error message from Ford saying neither of these identifiers are accurate.
Are you using your full order number or 4 digit order code? The full order number doesn't work for me but the 4 digit order code does

MattyAg

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

On October 25, 2021 I received a build date of 11/29. That build date remained on Ford’s website for about one week, now I am longer able to track the vehicle via the VIN or order number. When I enter the VIN and order number, I receive an error message from Ford saying neither of these identifiers are accurate. I asked the dealer if the build has been canceled and if I should go ahead and reserve a 2022. The dealer told me since I was already assigned a VIN there is nothing they can do. They can neither track my 2021 order or allow me to submit an order for a 2022 using my original reservation spot. Has anybody experienced a similar issue? For reference, I am a 7/14/20 res date. Build is a 4d, non-sas, A-51 Badlands with MIC top.
Sounds like you need to call Ford. You may stay on hold for an hour and they hang up on you, but that is probably the only recourse at the moment. Or ask you dealer to reach out to Ford on your behalf. That may be quicker.

dbeyers

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Call the Ford help folks?

Sponsored

dbeyers

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

PhilS

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, I’m using the 4 digit order number. The dealership sent a link to the Ford tracker, which auto populates the correct VIN and order number.

LoloG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks - just trying to support my observations that very few MIC tops are going out - lots of 4 door softies, a few 4 door MIC’s and very few 2 door (MIC). I have a 8/23/20 res for a 2 door MIC. It seems extremely rare that I see any 2 doors reservations fulfilled much past mid-July 2020. Thanks for getting back to me.
Seems all MIC builds are rare. I keep waiting to get pushed back again. I already had a VIN so couldn't change to a soft top
Sponsored