Aut-Lin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So the order tracking link hasn't worked for me for a few days... Am I the only one? The fields don't populate even though it looks like the info is encoded in the query string of the URL. And when I manually put the VIN and order number in... It just says it can't process it. WTF
Having the same problem the last few days, VIN and order number were working last week and now they're not...

Checking with my dealer today to see what he sees on his end, hoping that it's just the tracker acting up 😬
Sponsored

stormshadow3800

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta TDI, Bronco Badlands (SAS)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I checked with my dealer and she let me know on Tuesday that I have an actual Build Date now, instead of the build week designation. This wasn't communicated to me through ford, she just checked her system and found the change.
So the order tracking link hasn't worked for me for a few days... Am I the only one? The fields don't populate even though it looks like the info is encoded in the query string of the URL. And when I manually put the VIN and order number in... It just says it can't process it. WTF
Yes, I had this happen as well. I went back to original order email from my dealer, which contained the 4 digit Order Code. I entered that as well as the VIN provided and it worked.

sstainba

Outer Banks
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes, I had this happen as well. I went back to original order email from my dealer, which contained the 4 digit Order Code. I entered that as well as the VIN provided and it worked.
I didn't get a 4-digit order number with my confirmation email... I have been using the "order number" from my Ford account. But that looks to be the reservation number really, and apparently those aren't the same.

stormshadow3800

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I didn't get a 4-digit order number with my confirmation email... I have been using the "order number" from my Ford account. But that looks to be the reservation number really, and apparently those aren't the same.
Yes, they are different. This is the email I pulled my 4 digit code from. All 3 spots had the same code that I used. I wonder if your dealer would have it? I believe this is generated when you actually place the order.

Ford Bronco 🛠 11/29/21 Build Week Group 1637346522729

sstainba

Outer Banks
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes, they are different. This is the email I pulled my 4 digit code from. All 3 spots had the same code that I used. I wonder if your dealer would have it? I believe this is generated when you actual place the order.

Ford Bronco 🛠 11/29/21 Build Week Group 1637346522729
Yeah, I didn't get that... I just got an HTML email saying my order was placed listing the packages. I'm annoyed that the email with your VIN doesn't have the order number in it as well since you need both to track it. And, seriously, WTF do I need both to track it anyway? Are there more than 1 order with the same VIN??? Fords IT people are a mess.

Sponsored

stormshadow3800

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, I didn't get that... I just got an HTML email saying my order was placed listing the packages. I'm annoyed that the email with your VIN doesn't have the order number in it as well since you need both to track it. And, seriously, WTF do I need both to track it anyway? Are there more than 1 order with the same VIN??? Fords IT people are a mess.
Agreed. This took me a while to figure out as well and there is no reason for it. Just more frustration. Then I freaked out thinking it got cancelled. I'm actually inspecting the code from the tracking email to see if it specifies the order number anywhere.

patch1103

Wildtrak
First Name
P.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKU 75th Anniv. Edition
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

They don't automatically populate for me either, but it works if I put in the order and VIN manually.

nstallard

Badlands
First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Stopped in the dealer today and they gave me 12/2 as my build date. First time they could see something I couldn't find myself through various trackers here. Best I can see is that I'm still an 11/29 build week...

PhilS

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have had the same problem for about 2-3 weeks. Neither Ford nor the dealership can provide an explanation. Ford says I have a VIN, but no order date. The dealership doesn’t have a clue and doesn’t care enough to track down an answer.

sstainba

Outer Banks
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Agreed. This took me a while to figure out as well and there is no reason for it. Just more frustration. Then I freaked out thinking it got cancelled. I'm actually inspecting the code from the tracking email to see if it specifies the order number anywhere.
There's a parameter in the query string "don" which I assumed was the order number. But I'm not sure what the encoding is... it's not just web encoded. Must be base64 or something.

Sponsored

dcaero

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just texted my sales rep (Friday at 5pm) he wrote back within minutes that my build date is 12/3.

Phil Formby at Interstate Ford in Dacona, CO. Amazing customer service!

dbeyers

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just texted my sales rep (Friday at 5pm) he wrote back within minutes that my build date is 12/3.

Phil Formby at Interstate Ford in Dacona, CO. Amazing customer service!
What was your deal? MSRP+? Dealer fees?

Bronco-saurs

Outer Banks
First Name
Eugene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer / 2018 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So far I didn't get an email saying I was bumped. Hopefully this is good, right?! 2.7l Velocity Blue, OBX, soft top, Sasquatch, modular bumper, towing, aux switches

Mayflower2010

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got bumped. 12/6...good luck all