Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Suggestion-ing a certain five-octave musical superstar's performance of "All I want for Christmas" into FMC's subconscious seems to have worked for me. Maybe try "Baby, Please Come Home" performed by U2?

EL Señor Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hyundai Veloster N PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Finally received my built email! Ford’s pizza tracker still says “In Production” but hopefully that changes soon. Now to wait for the shipped email.
Ford Bronco 🛠 11/29/21 Build Week Group 999E0681-AD59-4163-9A9C-918426EFF85E

sotto1979

Outer Banks
First Name
Stanley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco OB , Bronco Sport OB,
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

How do I track the rail car coming to Philadelphia?

Djstang2011

Badlands
First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT, 2021 Bronco Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No shipped email yet, but the Ford Tracker now shows "shipped" instead of "built".
Anyone else see this change?

Sponsored

Aut-Lin

Black Diamond
First Name
Aut-Lin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So this is pretty interesting, Ford tracker went back to "In production" for me however my estimated delivery improved by 3 days... Guessing this has something to do with the Mod shop.

Ford Bronco 🛠 11/29/21 Build Week Group 1639154427490

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So this is pretty interesting, Ford tracker went back to "In production" for me however my estimated delivery improved by 3 days... Guessing this has something to do with the Mod shop.

Ford Bronco 🛠 11/29/21 Build Week Group 1639154427490
Mine did something like that too. My estimated delivery date went from 12/30 to 12/25. Interestingly, the other site, https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=xxxxxx, started showing the correct status soon after I got the built email and then this site followed-suit. I definitely think it's MOD related - check a long post from me on thread page ~70.

Knownman

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I still have only modules online. No built email or picture. My pizza tracker says delivery by Jan 3rd.
Ford sucks with this whole process. I know some say "it's okay be patient the process is working". It's not a matter of patience that's wrong with this but of consistency in their communications and messaging.

My dealer believes the truck is built but not shipped. How are people supposed to arrange their lives around this fiasco. I have another vehicle I need to sell but I'd like to time it accordingly.

Last edited:

Sponsored

EL Señor Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hyundai Veloster N PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That's encouraging I guess. Did you get a built picture too?
No built picture yet. But im sure that will come at a later time.

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I still have only modules online. No built email or picture. My pizza tracker says delivery by Jan 3rd.
Ford sucks with this whole process. I know some say "it's okay be patient the process is working". It's not a matter of patience that's wrong with this but of consistency in their communications and messaging.

My dealer believes the truck is built but not shipped. How are people supposed to arrange their lives around this fiasco. I have another vehicle I need to sell but I'd like to time it accordingly.
I'm curious to learn what the experiences have been like for people who custom-ordered Wranglers and Teslas. Jeep has been doing custom orders for years, and Tesla's primary business model is direct sales.

stormshadow3800

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta TDI, Bronco Badlands (SAS)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine was Convoy, but obviously you can't rely on the pizza tracker, or emails from Ford. Never saw a shipped email and it still shows just Built waiting for shipping. Yet, it's at my dealer... So don't despair if you haven't heard anything! Mine showed up 8-12 days before expected.
Sponsored