First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F150, 2008 F150, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
It looks like according to the spreadsheet none of the convoy trucks have been indicated as shipped with the exception of the export to Canada for Aut-Lin. With Stormshadow getting his truck in Wisconsin without notification of shipment, we should hopefully start seeing some more show up soon.
Sponsored

FPMiv

Outer Banks
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti EX35
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Holy smokes! Woke up to the Kentucky tornado news ! My rail car was last tracked in Kentucky heading to Indiana! I called to track it as soon as I heard about the tornadoes and no new update...still hasn't made it to Indiana. The last update was yesterday at 9:30am pst.

Djstang2011

Badlands
First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT, 2021 Bronco Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
"my dealer said" everybody drink!
No Shipped Email, but they claim its on a truck in transit and gave me the carrier name and a freight number. I can't track the freight number without a login, but its on target for delivery by 12/16. I updated my status on the spreadsheet to "shipped".
Its getting real!

skiborsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRX, Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm curious to learn what the experiences have been like for people who custom-ordered Wranglers and Teslas. Jeep has been doing custom orders for years, and Tesla's primary business model is direct sales.
We got our first Model X from Tesla inventory in 2018. SA sent info on the car Friday, and she delivered it to our house that Sunday.
Ordered a new X when they announced the refresh on 1/27/21. Not a single communication from Tesla since that order (other than a tweet when the first five were sold in October), but the website has shown the ETA to push back from February, to April, to June, to … and now to February. In the meantime, a handful of Model Xs have trickled out since October.
603 page thread on the issue: https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/thr...nd-model-x-plaid-waiting-room.219586/page-603

sotto1979

Outer Banks
First Name
Stanley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco OB , Bronco Sport OB,
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just tracked my Boncos train car and it is close to me in the same state as me as of this morning. I will see you soon

Sponsored

vancomycin

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
--
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The train my car is in has been stuck in Walbridge, OH for the past several days and reportedly "bad ordered," which seems to mean it's having mechanical issues or somehow otherwise disabled 😩

stormshadow3800

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta TDI, Bronco Badlands (SAS)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's home! About 2 hours at the dealer with inspection and paperwork. This thing drives like a dream. Worth the wait!!! So happy. I can't stop staring at it out the window. Hope everyone gets theirs soon.

Ford Bronco 🛠 11/29/21 Build Week Group PXL_20211211_203113234

Cadddman

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's home! About 2 hours at the dealer with inspection and paperwork. This thing drives like a dream. Worth the wait!!! So happy. I can't stop staring at it out the window. Hope everyone gets theirs soon.

Woot woot, congratulations

stormshadow3800

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta TDI, Bronco Badlands (SAS)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just want to say thank you to everyone on this forum and specifically this group. It's been a wild ride and this feels like a support group sometimes. I felt like I won the lottery when I got my scheduled email and then didn't get bumped. I was a day 2, morning reservation and I know there are still people waiting from launch night. I had every sin, 2.7, Mic, Lux, Tow, but somehow got the golden ticket. This allocation system is bullshit and it seems so random.

I'm still waiting for my Ford Pass reward points, which "my dealer said" would show up immediately. No, if course not...

I'm in Wisconsin, so not much off-roading opportunity in the winter. I'll definitely upload more pics when I do. I'm considering driving through the golf course. The HOA will love that! 🤣

There is so much tech in this truck, it's gonna take me a year to figure it all out. I did use adaptive cruise today, holy shit... That's amazing. Also, the heated steering wheel heats up in like 10 seconds. B&O stereo is good, not great. My Bronco freedom ride song was Slayer, Seasons in the Abyss....

The looks you get are crazy. Especially from Jeeps. Heads snapping around. One jeep pulled a U-turn and followed me.

My idiot neighbor asked me if it was a Sport... Christ.

Sorry for babbling, I'm a few Coors deep. See you out there!!!!

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Umm, he's sick.
My salesman's manager's franchise's owner heard from this youtuber who read this tweet that said he saw your Bronco at Dirt Mountain last night.
I guess it's pretty serious.

Sponsored

EL Señor Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hyundai Veloster N PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

I found this comment on FB in reference to a guy asking about Ford trackers not working for him.

May be wishful thinking; but I can’t help but wonder if model year changeover is causing a disruption to updates and e-mails.
Its been down for a couple of days. Oh well, at least I have my dealer that is nice enough to provide me very informative updates in regards to my Bronco.

Macjr

Black Diamond
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Offroad, 2020 Volvo xc40 RDesign
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Finally received my built email! Ford’s pizza tracker still says “In Production” but hopefully that changes soon. Now to wait for the shipped email.
I was reading this thread since a family member is in the 11/29 mix… as for the “shipped” email, my email came late in the evening of 12/8. I text my salesman on the morning of 12/9 and he replied, “ it’s already here, it came in overnight” soooo…… who knows!! For reference mine was delivered via truck to upstate NY
Sponsored