First Name
Fox
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Did they say why? They could have at least faked it. When that happens, Ford should just let someone from this forum poke around in their photo data base, find a close match, and send it out. Keep the people happy.
By now you and your Ford Bronco™ SUV have been united at last, and you're already onto your next adventure.

We had hoped to surprise every customer with a picture of their Bronco™ as it was exiting the assembly line, but unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances at the plant, yours was missed. We guess it was ready to hit the off-road and couldn't hold still for a photo.

For a different glimpse of the Bronco™ journey, check out this video that shows what it took for a Bronco™ SUV like yours to reach its adventure-ready glory.

We can't wait to see where the road takes you. Share your new adventures with us by tagging @FordBronco and using the hashtag #BroncoBeginnings.
Sponsored

Lexo52

Big Bend
First Name
Arlexis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm so hurt, I thought I had added the signature lighting to my build and I guess I forgot to add it.

TN EarlyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco, 2021 Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My dealer received mine off the transport this morning. Sent me a pic and called a few minutes later with the news.
Ford Bronco 🛠 11/29/21 Build Week Group IMG_1046.JPG
Working out details for the delivery. I'm 100 miles away and i think he's going to put it in my driveway - Parker Ford is awesome like that!

azbronco6G

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco, 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Okay I’m San Tan Ford in Gilbert so you’ll probably get yours shortly after mine
I am also San Tan Ford with a 11/15 build week. Mine just arrived in Arizona and offloaded from the rail this past weekend in El Miraj, AZ. Spoke to San Tan today and they said they are just waiting for the transport truck to pickup and bring to the dealership. Didn't have any definitive answer as to when because they said there is a truck driver shortage and just waiting for them to be picked up. Keep y'all posted.

Sponsored

Wamland

Outer Banks
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Couldn’t wait and drove out to my dealer tonight after a long hard day. My 12 year old daughters birthday dinner. Dropped everybody off. Drove out. They were closing up and I pulled in real quick. Guy walks up behind me waving his arms and I roll down my windows to tell him I had a bronco delivered today. He asks what color and I told him it was blue. “Anti Matter Blue?” He asks.

He tells me to park my car and he’ll turn off the alarms and walk me to the back lot.

One of the coolest things ever for a guy to do at what I’m sure was the end of a long day for him. He walked me back and there she was.

I’m not gonna get a lot of sleep tonight waiting for my appointment tomorrow

Ford Bronco 🛠 11/29/21 Build Week Group 24161614-98CC-4295-99B2-39098231D585
Ford Bronco 🛠 11/29/21 Build Week Group CEADFB2B-E173-4FBA-AACB-3A03E5E0BE91

DannyG

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 LR4, 1995 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Couldn’t wait and drove out to my dealer tonight after a long hard day. My 12 year old daughters birthday dinner. Dropped everybody off. Drove out. They were closing up and I pulled in real quick. Guy walks up behind me waving his arms and I roll down my windows to tell him I had a bronco delivered today. He asks what color and I told him it was blue. “Anti Matter Blue?” He asks.

He tells me to park my car and he’ll turn off the alarms and walk me to the back lot.

One of the coolest things ever for a guy to do at what I’m sure was the end of a long day for him. He walked me back and there she was.

I’m not gonna get a lot of sleep tonight waiting for my appointment tomorrow
That's great that he let you back there to see her. A lot of people don't understand this crazy journey we have all been on. He gets it.

RClark82

Base
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F150, 2008 F150, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
It's killing me that the convoy shipments have not had their tracking info updated 😬. I would think these vehicles would be shipped out by now.

Aguelian

Outer Banks
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am also San Tan Ford with a 11/15 build week. Mine just arrived in Arizona and offloaded from the rail this past weekend in El Miraj, AZ. Spoke to San Tan today and they said they are just waiting for the transport truck to pickup and bring to the dealership. Didn't have any definitive answer as to when because they said there is a truck driver shortage and just waiting for them to be picked up. Keep y'all posted.
Omg that is so exciting!!! San Tan said my rail number isn’t available even though my Bronco shipped a week and a half ago. Did they provide you with one?

azbronco6G

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco, 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Omg that is so exciting!!! San Tan said my rail number isn’t available even though my Bronco shipped a week and a half ago. Did they provide you with one?
It seems that not too many sales people know how to give that information. I had the coach them into where to look. Tell them to check the DORA. Mine was CTTX691759. Once I had that information I just used the instructions from the tracker and called the CSX number to track its movement on the railcar.
There is a chance that even though it says it’s shipped from the Ford tracker that it’s still just sitting at a pick up ramp at map. Mine hung out for a few days until it actually got picked up and put on a rail.

Sponsored

Scott1911

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got my "Built" email today. 1 day too late to get the birth photo yesterday.

The pizza tracker still shows "In Production", the manage tracker shows built with estimated delivery of 1/12-18

Scott1911

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great news! Did you happen to get the e-mail yesterday saying there were delays with your build as well?
Yep. Then 12 hours later, "Built".

Scott1911

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Found your post from yesterday. It has to be good news for the rest of us that your built e-mail came the less than 24 hours later, right?!?
Yes!!. I am still convinced that some of our week who are lacking emails are actually shipped.