Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Okay I’m San Tan Ford in Gilbert so you’ll probably get yours shortly after mine
Sponsored

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still haven't heard anything from Ford. No emails, no pictures. Don't really know if it's been built. The site is down so I guess I have to be patient. 😔. I've grown very tired of this process. Horrible experience in general.
Might be worth calling the Ford Bronco people with reservation number in-hand, and asking them if they have any info since you can't see anything about the vehicle.

Djstang2011

Badlands
First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT, 2021 Bronco Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For what it’s worth, floor liners were in a bag in my backseat when it came off the truck so I assume those are added on the production line, not the mod shop.

Lexo52

Big Bend
First Name
Arlexis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The Train was parked in Chicago for 3 days then transferred to BNSF. It made good progress yesterday and today and is in Kansas City now. Should go quick to Dallas from there. I feel like it will be on the early side of the delivery estimate and you can expect to take delivery as early as next weekend. All depends on hold time in Kansas City and time to dealer from final rail destination.
Here's hoping! I know there is a BNSF rail yard in pearland and pretty much where my dealer is located so it shouldn't be a long wait after its in the yard!

jasonjanvier955

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang V6
Your Bronco Model
Base
been stuck in Jacksonville for a day and a half, I was tracking city through city but the minute it got to FL, It's just been dormant, hoping I get to see my Bronco at some point this week hopefully

Sponsored

Knownman

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Might be worth calling the Ford Bronco people with reservation number in-hand, and asking them if they have any info since you can't see anything about the vehicle.
Well I did sit on the phone for an hour waiting for them to pickup before the line was cut off. Not sure what number to call or who to a ask at this point.

Thanks anyways

Scott1911

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, I have my doubts that it’s related to floor liners.

Roof rack? Maybe…

Its just really interesting that the last 9 on our spreadsheet (which literally span the last 154 of the production run) have heard nothing for a week.

@Smeegs is virtually the last truck of the run at number 1931/1932.

Everyone except @Lyndie has Tow. Other than that I see nothing shared. Except that they are all Broncos and this process has been drawn out and unexpected.

Other than that; we wait.
You can go up the list to me. I have heard nothing.

Smeegs

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4 Door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, I have my doubts that it’s related to floor liners.

Roof rack? Maybe…

Its just really interesting that the last 9 on our spreadsheet (which literally span the last 154 of the production run) have heard nothing for a week.

@Smeegs is virtually the last truck of the run at number 1931/1932.

Everyone except @Lyndie has Tow. Other than that I see nothing shared. Except that they are all Broncos and this process has been drawn out and unexpected.

Other than that; we wait.

I went into Production on 12/6 and my modules popped sometime between 12/7 and 12/9. The order tracker site has been struggling to work for the last 2 weeks, so it could be that Broncos are rolling off the line, but their statuses aren't being updated on the back-end. I'm still showing in production as of today.

On the good news front, today my estimated delivery date went from 1/4 to 1/2, so there is some progress being made.

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went into Production on 12/6 and my modules popped sometime between 12/7 and 12/9. The order tracker site has been struggling to work for the last 2 weeks, so it could be that Broncos are rolling off the line, but their statuses aren't being updated on the back-end. I'm still showing in production as of today.

On the good news front, today my estimated delivery date went from 1/4 to 1/2, so there is some progress being made.
Be sure to check the other tracker. It was that tracker (the "manage" one) that clued me in about my build being truly finished and also about a more-accurate (at least sooner, so I like to think so) delivery date.

Good luck. Ugh this is interminable.

Knownman

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer thinks the truck is built and has said the same since last Wednesday the 8th but it hasn't shipped yet. My blend date was the 4th and then the last update window sticker noted a time stamp in the bottom edge of 12/6/2021. Today is the 13th. I don't have any of the add-ons that would go to another production line so I'm thinking they are sitting in it and smoking a few fat ones!o_O It's cold out there!

Sponsored

Smeegs

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4 Door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Be sure to check the other tracker. It was that tracker (the "manage" one) that clued me in about my build being truly finished and also about a more-accurate (at least sooner, so I like to think so) delivery date.

Good luck. Ugh this is interminable.
Thanks for the heads-up, however the manage tracker is also showing my Build as being In Production. I'm literally the 2nd to last one off the line for our build week, so I expect to be the last one in our group to build and ship (other than those unlucky few who may need some re-works).

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tracker seems to be working again (?).