EL Señor Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hyundai Veloster N PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
"Just" as in sent this morning? I thought these only went out 1 day a week. I want mine!!!
It actually was sent yesterday at 4:24PM. But I was so busy that I didnt had the time to look at my email inbox until I was about to go to sleep. :ROFLMAO:

Mic23_98

Outer Banks
First Name
Micayla Brooks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@Mic23_98, the tracker shows you’re still waiting on a ‘Built’ e-mail but you’ve entered an estimated delivery.

I’m just curious if you’re the only pre-12/04 blend date to not have a built e-mail on our spreadsheet.

No idea what’s going on… take a look at the Ford tracker… been this way since it went into production. On Monday, the dealer said it was built and to expect delivery between 12/20 and 12/26, then like a lot of others, I got the email attached yesterday. Am I missing something?

2F12DCAE-CBC5-43A6-B73F-56F5FE4F0FE5.jpeg

2E0BE22F-1835-4CAE-9DBE-35BE8457096D.png

rbell2267

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Railcar is in OKC! Making good progress towards Houston now! Maybe I'll have my truck right before Christmas instead of after!

Sponsored

PeneBear

Outer Banks
First Name
Edith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
To those getting pictures…

Did you all already have built or shipped e-mails?

Maybe those of us that got ‘Sorry you have to wait e-mail’ got that instead of line photos…
Yeah.. 11/29 was my build week, blend date 12/6.. got an email yesterday that my truck was getting the final touches and I would be notified once built. Estimated delivery date will showing as 12/17/21.. no pics, built or shipped emails.
UPDATE: just got an email from my dealership confirming that my delivery date was pushed back a week .. expected to be there 12/20/21 - 12/26/21.

Last edited:

PeneBear

Outer Banks
First Name
Edith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Couldn’t wait and drove out to my dealer tonight after a long hard day. My 12 year old daughters birthday dinner. Dropped everybody off. Drove out. They were closing up and I pulled in real quick. Guy walks up behind me waving his arms and I roll down my windows to tell him I had a bronco delivered today. He asks what color and I told him it was blue. “Anti Matter Blue?” He asks.

He tells me to park my car and he’ll turn off the alarms and walk me to the back lot.

One of the coolest things ever for a guy to do at what I’m sure was the end of a long day for him. He walked me back and there she was.

I’m not gonna get a lot of sleep tonight waiting for my appointment tomorrow

Ford Bronco 🛠 11/29/21 Build Week Group 2E0BE22F-1835-4CAE-9DBE-35BE8457096D
Ford Bronco 🛠 11/29/21 Build Week Group 2E0BE22F-1835-4CAE-9DBE-35BE8457096D
That's awesome!! Love hearing about the awesome associates that take a little extra time to please customers.

PeneBear

Outer Banks
First Name
Edith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just got this from Ford. Did this go out en masse, or am I the lucky winner of a delay?

Dear Bronco Customer,

We want to provide an update on the production of your BroncoTM order. We are completing the final touches to make your BroncoTM SUV just the way you ordered it. Due to these extra steps, there will be additional timing before your built order status update is sent.
Once all final production steps and checks are performed, we will send you an updated order status email, informing you that your BroncoTM SUV has been built. Your built order status email will also include an estimated delivery window to your dealer.
Thank you for your loyalty as we work to deliver your BroncoTM to you.

Sincerely,
The Entire Bronco Team
I got one too. Estimated delivery date got pushed back a week.

Sponsored

Baseaf

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Anyone else get this when trying to track it on rail? Estimated delivery is 12/16-22nd. No assembly line picture or tracking via rail. Sold my truck just a week ago to prep for this. Maybe I sold it to soon LOL

big sadface .jpg

Lambeezy

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base 4 Door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anyone else get this when trying to track it on rail? Estimated delivery is 12/16-22nd. No assembly line picture or tracking via rail. Sold my truck just a week ago to prep for this. Maybe I sold it to soon LOL

Ford Bronco 🛠 11/29/21 Build Week Group big sadface
I'm seeing the same thing in on palsapp. I check everything everyday because I like to drive my brain crazy, but my pizza tracker just changed from built to shipped. No email or assembly line pic, but it's gotta be good news.

bigsky713

Badlands
First Name
Vernon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Ford Bronco / 2002 Ford Super Duty 7.3 PS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Ford Bronco 🛠 11/29/21 Build Week Group big sadface
I get same response and my dealership has been less than helpful.