EA First Edition

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4D First Edition/4D Sas OBX
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Which dealership? Mine are acting annoyed with me even though they were nice most of the time
Larry Miller in mesa. Theyā€™re were nice to me at first too but i started calling them every day last week trying to get it before the 1st of the year
Sponsored

Aguelian

Outer Banks
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Larry Miller in mesa. Theyā€™re were nice to me at first too but i started calling them every day last week trying to get it before the 1st of the year
I wanted mine before New Year too, but I just found out by calling the rail yard that my rail car was emptied on 1/3, even though it arrived at El Mirage on 12/30. So itā€™s only been waiting for a truck driver for 3 days, not 7 like I originally thought šŸ˜‚

EA First Edition

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I wanted mine before New Year too, but I just found out by calling the rail yard that my rail car was emptied on 1/3, even though it arrived at El Mirage on 12/30. So itā€™s only been waiting for a truck driver for 3 days, not 7 like I originally thought šŸ˜‚
Ford Bronco šŸ›  11/29/21 Build Week Group 8F7651C5-8102-468C-8D36-1378D1B9D0FB
Here is someoneā€™s sitting in the beloved el mirage rail yard! I have no clue how this is organized and how they pull what car gets to go get delivered as there must be easily over 1000 cars here off my rough math.

Aguelian

Outer Banks
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco šŸ›  11/29/21 Build Week Group 8F7651C5-8102-468C-8D36-1378D1B9D0FB
Here is someoneā€™s sitting in the beloved el mirage rail yard! I have no clue how this is organized and how they pull what car gets to go get delivered as there must be easily over 1000 cars here off my rough math.
I donā€™t think any of us can figure out the organization because I donā€™t think there is any method to it sadly lol. @Cheshireā€™s bronco has been stuck inside a rail car for a month in Florida and no one can help or say why. I was so tempted to drive an hour to el mirage to look for minešŸ˜‚ glad I didnā€™t if thereā€™s 1000 cars lol

EA First Edition

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I donā€™t think any of us can figure out the organization because I donā€™t think there is any method to it sadly lol. @Cheshireā€™s bronco has been stuck inside a rail car for a month in Florida and no one can help or say why. I was so tempted to drive an hour to el mirage to look for minešŸ˜‚ glad I didnā€™t if thereā€™s 1000 cars lol
Thereā€™s also about 20-30 rail cars there

Sponsored

EL SeƱor Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hyundai Veloster N PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Im convinced that my Bronco is stuck in the same railyard as @Cheshire Bronco. Mine has been there for 11 days. At this point I can only look at this as a very slow race to the finish line. That said, which Bronco that has been stuck at the railyard will go to the finish line first?šŸ˜‚

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Some light at the end of the tunnel. Estimated delivery still showing 1/9-1/15. But shipping via rail so not holding my breath.
Mine shipped in about 12 days, but half of that was spent in the rail yard waiting for a truck ride to the dealer. I would say that now Christmas season is over, perhaps there's a chance.

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco šŸ›  11/29/21 Build Week Group Screen Shot 2022-01-07 at 8.19.36 AM

So as we sit here at the end of the first week of January 2022 my 2021 Bronco Badlands is still sitting at MAP. How's that for some shit.
yup - same. I was built 12/26!

Sponsored

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah still no bronco for me and the delivery date hasnā€™t updated. I know itā€™s sitting at the final rail yard though. Just impatiently waiting for my dealership to call meā€¦
Picked mine up on Wednesday, 01/05, so 2 days ahead of the latest delivery time. ā˜ŗ Had 3 miles in the odometer when I took it for the test drive.

rbell2267

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As Iā€™m now tracking rail movements, this is extremely helpful!

Rail car just left Garrett for Chicago! Most timing is close to the same, so it gives me a good ballpark on when to call.

Mine is headed to Houston, no Iā€™m not sure what to expect after the train reaches Saginawā€¦

Maybe @Lexo52 , @rbell2267 or @BRBlue can shed some light on the time it takes to head to H-town after the big d.
Once it hit Texas it was only a day or two before it was offloaded in Pearland. It was quick. The delay came in Pearland for me. My truck was offloaded in Pearland on the 17th and wasnā€™t delivered to the dealer here in Katy until the 28th. Obviously the holiday caused some of that delay.

Lexo52

Big Bend
First Name
Arlexis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Rail car just left Garrett for Chicago! Most timing is close to the same, so it gives me a good ballpark on when to call.

Mine is headed to Houston, no Iā€™m not sure what to expect after the train reaches Saginawā€¦

Maybe @Lexo52 , @rbell2267 or @BRBlue can shed some light on the time it takes to head to H-town after the big d.
That's a question for @BRBlue he was tracking it pretty good but I feel once it was in Dallas it was pretty fast and then some days waiting at the rail yard

BRBlue

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

That's a question for @BRBlue he was tracking it pretty good but I feel once it was in Dallas it was pretty fast and then some days waiting at the rail yard

I posted my journey earlier in this thread. It was a straight shot after the stop at Alliance in Ft Worth.
Sponsored