Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You can tell I'm back at work because I just spent the last 30 minutes catching up on everyone's status. Here's hoping this is the week that all 11-29 builds get home. Once that happens you get to start looking at the stupid expensive prices for new bronco accessories/mods :)

Now that I've spent some time with the truck I def want to get
Tailgate table
Fog Lights
Mud Flaps
Better interior lights
My Gf got me a fridge/freezer that works like a charm and doesn't take up too much space.
Love my soft top but will be looking for a hard top for next winter to swap out. Doesn't get crazy cold here but a winter hard top makes more sense. Looking at the glass tops that may be coming also.

Also trying to figure out what I want to do with the aux switches. I doubt I'll be adding a ton of lights or a winch. I'm thinking more of better indoor lighting or trying to figure a way to get a sound file to play so I can yell at the kids to get in the truck to school
Sponsored

jnelson197

Big Bend
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Still waiting on mine to ship…been built since 12/30/21 and was told no more than a week to ship. Ford customer service is beyond frustrating. A little nervous to own my first ford if this is how they run things!

Lexo52

Big Bend
First Name
Arlexis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You can tell I'm back at work because I just spent the last 30 minutes catching up on everyone's status. Here's hoping this is the week that all 11-29 builds get home. Once that happens you get to start looking at the stupid expensive prices for new bronco accessories/mods :)

Now that I've spent some time with the truck I def want to get
Tailgate table
Fog Lights
Mud Flaps
Better interior lights
My Gf got me a fridge/freezer that works like a charm and doesn't take up too much space.
Love my soft top but will be looking for a hard top for next winter to swap out. Doesn't get crazy cold here but a winter hard top makes more sense. Looking at the glass tops that may be coming also.

Also trying to figure out what I want to do with the aux switches. I doubt I'll be adding a ton of lights or a winch. I'm thinking more of better indoor lighting or trying to figure a way to get a sound file to play so I can yell at the kids to get in the truck to school
Mods are so expensive! Lol. First thing on my list is some steps. Fog lights, recovery gear and ways to mount said recovery gear lol. But have been loving it so far

Knownman

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh Joy!

Why should I expect anything else but another disappointing note from Mother Ford! Nothing like a 2021 Truck not even being delivered until the 2nd month of 2022! These guys have no idea what the hell they're doing!
Ford Bronco 🛠 11/29/21 Build Week Group Screen Shot 2022-01-10 at 9.32.22 AM

Wolfeman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh Joy!

Why should I expect anything else but another disappointing note from Mother Ford! Nothing like a 2021 Truck not even being delivered until the 2nd month of 2022! These guys have no idea what the hell they're doing!
Ford Bronco 🛠 11/29/21 Build Week Group Screen Shot 2022-01-10 at 9.32.22 AM

Has it even been shipped yet?

Sponsored

Lady-J

Badlands
First Name
Jacquie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got my shipped email early this AM. The Pizza tracker was showing shipped yesterday evening, the Manage tracker was still showing "built". Both show shipped now. Rail to the Mesquite, TX railyard. I will get with dealer to see if it has really shipped and try and get railcar number.
Did yours actually get shipped via train to Mesquite? My dealer keeps saying it will come from Mesquite BUT the rail car was unloaded at Alliance in Fort Worth according to the tracker...

Scott1911

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did yours actually get shipped via train to Mesquite? My dealer keeps saying it will come from Mesquite BUT the rail car was unloaded at Alliance in Fort Worth according to the tracker...
NO! Dealer told me his came through Mesquite also. Sometime during the past few months Ford moved some or all to Alliance. Mine was unloaded at Alliance yesterday morning.

mbryant1985

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 Ford Bronco (project)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
NO! Dealer told me his came through Mesquite also. Sometime during the past few months Ford moved some or all to Alliance. Mine was unloaded at Alliance yesterday morning.
Let's hope mine was with yours then. Mine shipped on 12/10 but I haven't been able to obtain a railcar number from my dealer, so the only info I get is from you and other Texans on here lol. My delivery date was pushed from 1/6 to 1/12 so fingers crossed it stays the course. I'm assuming it's been waiting on a truck driver for some time now.

Scott1911

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Let's hope mine was with yours then. Mine shipped on 12/10 but I haven't been able to obtain a railcar number from my dealer, so the only info I get is from you and other Texans on here lol. My delivery date was pushed from 1/6 to 1/12 so fingers crossed it stays the course. I'm assuming it's been waiting on a truck driver for some time now.
I hate to even say this, build hope and all. I have been talking with a guy from the 11/22 build week whose shipped on 12/10 as well His was unloaded Thursday night. SURELY yours is unloaded as well.

Sponsored

mbryant1985

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 Ford Bronco (project)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I should've followed in my daddy's footsteps and been a truck driver. ;) Instead, I opted for municipal utilities.

Last edited:

Knownman

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So update, I mentioned my woes to FORD here and they've given me an NVST number. Who knows if that will spark anything. I'm really nervous that this particular truck has some issue that caused it to be delayed on the line by 22 days and now for an additional 2 weeks since that time. Doesn't anyone else have suspicions that something didn't meet QC, or was damaged in the build, or worse yet failed after being built? I think having a late night Saturday build is not a good thing. Last hours of the work week.. I don't know that I can take this thing.

Might have to start unloading all these accessories I've been buying and storing in the garage.

Lady-J

Badlands
First Name
Jacquie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone figured who the trucking company is that transports the cars from Alliance or Mesquite to the dealerships? I can't seem to find any information other than Jack Cooper, and they don't have my VIN listed...

EL Señor Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hyundai Veloster N PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
After 4 weeks sitting in the Miami (Hialeah) rail yard, I finally picked up my
4Dr Base 2.7L Sasquatch
Ford Bronco 🛠 11/29/21 Build Week Group PXL_20220110_193419982.MP_2
Im very happy for you pal! Big Congrats! Hopefully this means that my Bronco will finally arrive to the dealership soon.
Sponsored