Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You had to wait that long for a soft top??
I didn’t switch to a soft top until 8/25/21. On 9/2 they gave me a build date of 10/4 and then just kept pushing back my date. I really wanted a hardtop but then got tired of waiting lol

Sponsored

T1B

Badlands
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Tundra CrewMax (overland build)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco 🛠 11/29/21 Build Week Group AA7CE2C1-DE96-4990-8756-FCCC7902EBF4

Finally here! Only 6 miles on this one vs my first edition that had like 80 when it came!
Niceeeee! Cactus was a close second choice for me. Ended up with A51 (havent gotten it yet), but every time I see Cactus I think what a sweet color it is. Edgy, but simple enough to work well with accessories, can make it exactly what you want.

Solid build!

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice.

Not getting mine today.
I need to say that I am concerned for @Knownman. Once you have your Bronco, I'm not sure what you're going to do? You won't be able to grump anymore about not having your Bronco yet. Such a radical shift in your life situation could lead to depression, anxiety, despair... the only safe path I see is for you to put in a reservation for a BRaptor or BREveerglades. I do not think any alternative treatments will suffice!

So I look forward to hearing about your special edition Bronco order. Until then, just know that we all want - albeit some with perhaps a small degree of trepidation - for you to receive your long-awaited Bronco.

Cheers! My dealer said so.

T1B

Badlands
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Email today saying she’s here. Think I’ll have to wait until this weekend.

oh wait tomorrow is Friday ;)

Wolfeman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, I was excited a couple of days ago because my dealer said he had spoken with someone at the rail yard and they were going to try and get it on a truck in the next couple of days. That was on Monday morning and tomorrow will be Friday and my message from him today said that COVID has hit the rail yard apparently and they are backed up.

Also, the last status I show for ETA just got bumped again from 1/17/22 to 1/20/22. It's really just comical at this point. The Bronco has been at the rail yard since 12/18/21, so it will likely be over a month just sitting in the rail yard waiting on delivery.

Oh well, it will be here whenever it gets here.

Knownman

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I need to say that I am concerned for @Knownman. Once you have your Bronco, I'm not sure what you're going to do? You won't be able to grump anymore about not having your Bronco yet. Such a radical shift in your life situation could lead to depression, anxiety, despair... the only safe path I see is for you to put in a reservation for a BRaptor or BREveerglades. I do not think any alternative treatments will suffice!

So I look forward to hearing about your special edition Bronco order. Until then, just know that we all want - albeit some with perhaps a small degree of trepidation - for you to receive your long-awaited Bronco.

Cheers! My dealer said so.
Lol

I wasn’t always a grump but leave it to Ford to find a way to bring out the best in me!

Last edited:

Sponsored

EA First Edition

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4D First Edition/4D Sas OBX
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Niceeeee! Cactus was a close second choice for me. Ended up with A51 (havent gotten it yet), but every time I see Cactus I think what a sweet color it is. Edgy, but simple enough to work well with accessories, can make it exactly what you want.

Solid build!
The cactus is definitely an odd color. I’m some lights i really like it and in others it has a to much of a greenish hue to it. I’m going to be wrapping it anyways but wanted to have something cool that i could rock in between wrap colors if I’m bored.

T1B

Badlands
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The cactus is definitely an odd color. I’m some lights i really like it and in others it has a to much of a greenish hue to it. I’m going to be wrapping it anyways but wanted to have something cool that i could rock in between wrap colors if I’m bored.
do tell about this wrap.

EA First Edition

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4D First Edition/4D Sas OBX
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
do tell about this wrap.
Ford Bronco 🛠 11/29/21 Build Week Group B7A2BAEB-112C-4E25-875C-FD740D72671F

I will be going with this color which is a super rare film that the company released only enough to do 30 cars in and should be quite the eye catcher on the bronco. The film should be here end of next week hopefully and then i will update some pics here when it’s done.
Sponsored