Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT and Expedition Max
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

i keep telling myself that so I won’t be disappointed. Anyone have an idea what is a typicla timeframe once it goes into production?
The variability right now is huge. Some people are taking delivery a couple of weeks after production while others are waiting for months due to missing chips, recalls, or factory re-work. It’s pretty hard to say, but I have started to see a lot of Broncos here in Detroit so things are getting better!
Sponsored

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seeing a lot of Badlands scheduled for this week!

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don't know about the rest of you, but this is going to be the longest 2-3 months of my life, lol

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Saw this in another build thread by Ksjrb03

Great information for when we get closer.

Ok, this post is meant to give a thorough understanding of how the build process works and what all these terms mean, for those of you asking. First thing you have to understand, this is not like ordering something off Amazon. There are tools and trackers, but they are often way off on their estimated times, or come in long after the vehicle has actually been built or shipped. Here is a great thread with links to all the various trackers etc.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/here-are-the-bronco-build-tracking-links.22795/

First off the window sticker.
Ford Bronco 🛠 11/29/21 Build Week Group 1633975525136

You should get your window sticker about a week before your "blend" date. Blend is the point where the chassis and body meet on the assembly line to go through final assembly. The work on the body and chassis has already begun a few shifts before this date. My blend above shows "2021/10/14" So my Bronco is scheduled to go down final assembly on 10/14.
Ford Bronco 🛠 11/29/21 Build Week Group 1633975541785

This shows I am the 496th out of 881 scheduled units to begin the final assembly process on 10/14. FYI, This number is both Bronco and Ranger since they run down the same line.
Ford Bronco 🛠 11/29/21 Build Week Group 1633975557340

Number next to blend date is the rotation number. This is the main number production workers pay attention to. It is the master sequencing number. 4015 will blend after 4014. 496/881 is a scheduled target, but they may be a bit behind or ahead for the day/week. Rotation number will roll back to 0001 after 9999.

So today is your blend date, now what. You wait! The final assembly process takes more than a shift to complete, lets say 1.5 shifts to get from blend through final QC. If your rotation number comes up on end of first shift or during second shift, you will not be complete until the next day.
Once your build is complete, the Ford system should send you a build email, but its not that simple. Some people get them quick, some are delayed days. If your bronco has to go to the Mod shop for roof rack, body graphics, or safari bar, that will delay your build notification. PPF has to go to an off-site body shop and that will delay as well. If your Bronco is selected for random extra Quality checks is another delay. If quality checks find an issue that needs to be addressed, that could be a lengthy delay. Then there is just the plain fact the Ford system isn't great and some people never get a built email.

While we sit and wait wondering if our Bronco has been built yet, we can check if our "modules have popped". Ford has an online as built service site that shows your PCM and BCE modules. If your VIN starts showing something as the below screenshot, it means your computers are "alive" and your Bronco has been built.

https://www.motorcraftservice.com/Home/SetCountry?returnUrl=/asbuilt

Ford Bronco 🛠 11/29/21 Build Week Group 1633975577317

Now our Bronco is built, next we wait for shipping. There are two ways units leave MAP, by rail or by convoy (18 wheeler car hauler). Your window sticker will show which way your Bronco leaves.
Ford Bronco 🛠 11/29/21 Build Week Group 1633975590806

Generally, convoy is within a few states of Michigan, Rail is the rest of the country. Your Bronco can leave the shipping yard quick, or it can sit there a while. It seems lately convey is sitting a bit, there are trucker shortages really hurting the industry. Rail will ship to a regional rail yard, and sit there until there is a convoy full to send to your dealer or region.

Once your Bronco ships you will get another email from Ford notifying you with delivery estimates. These estimates can be way off sometimes, your dealer should be able to tell you how long shipping usually takes to them.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/here-are-the-bronco-build-tracking-links.22795/

The above tracker link has links and instructions to tracking your shipment. Seems to be easier to track by convoy. To track Rail you will need your dealer to give you the rail car number your Bronco is sitting in.

wrbix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR Def90, F250 7.3, Caterham 7, LR Series III, etc
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can we make this last post a STICKY?
Bravo!

Sponsored

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Don't know about the rest of you, but this is going to be the longest 2-3 months of my life, lol
I agree. Then we will hear it’s built and wait more to see when it gets ready to deliver.
At least I have a hammock to hang in there.

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree. Then we will hear it’s built and wait more to see when it gets ready to deliver.
At least I have a hammock to hang in there.
BTW, congrats on beating Bama!!!! I'm a Tennessee guy, but my fiancé is a big Aggie fan!

Booker34

Badlands
First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This whole thing has been crazy for me... originally reserved a BigBend on July 14, 2020... Made a change to BL on April 15, 21... Then, received an email from Ford on 8/13 stating I was pushed to MY22...Then, on Sep 30th received communication that I am an 11/29 build date...

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sponsored

annieVonBebop

Badlands
First Name
annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Xterra XE 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone else bump back to Ordered from Scheduled For Production when you use the Track My Order button from the email? 😬😬😬

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone else bump back to Ordered from Scheduled For Production when you use the Track My Order button from the email? 😬😬😬
Mine has never shown as 'scheduled for production' on the site. In fact, I don't even see that as an option at the top. The 'In production' would probably not be marked until it's actually in Production.

Ford Bronco 🛠 11/29/21 Build Week Group 1634132588789

napenn78

Outer Banks
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado Z71
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

AllthePonies

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT and Expedition Max
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What is your prediction for the 11/29 build week?

A. We’re all getting built!
B. Three quarters get built
C. Half gets built
D. One quarter gets built
E. Everything is getting pushed to MY22

I haven’t heard what’s been happening lately off the line, but I’m hopeful that they’ve got all the kinks ironed out based on all the Broncos I’ve been seeing in Detroit.

patch1103

Wildtrak
First Name
P.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKU 75th Anniv. Edition
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The tracker doesn't even work for me anymore. It worked the first couple of days after I received my email; now when I click on the link I have to enter my order number and VIN, and I get the message, "We're sorry. We are unable to process this Order. Please enter a valid Ford Order/VIN."

Anyone else experiencing this?
Sponsored