First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 ford F150, sold my Titan XD
Your Bronco Model
Base
This whole thing has been crazy for me... originally reserved a BigBend on July 14, 2020... Made a change to BL on April 15, 21... Then, received an email from Ford on 8/13 stating I was pushed to MY22...Then, on Sep 30th received communication that I am an 11/29 build date...
I got the same build date email but now the link doesn’t work and I called my dealer and they said they were going to have to call Ford!

Booker34

Badlands
First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got the same build date email but now the link doesn’t work and I called my dealer and they said they were going to have to call Ford!
Funny you should say that… I called my dealer today as my link also doesn’t track back a Vin number.

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Funny you should say that… I called my dealer today as my link also doesn’t track back a Vin number.
What link? the order tracker in the your scheduled email? If so, that does still work for me...

Sponsored

Booker34

Badlands
First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What link? the order tracker in the your scheduled email? If so, that does still work for me...
My order tracker… I enter my order number and vin, and it does not recognize that vin.

Okiebronco1

Base
First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
They haven’t got back to me yet about it.

Booker34

Badlands
First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They haven’t got back to me yet about it.
My dealer originally told me to submit a. my22 bid, and they would submit as well and see what comes first 🤷‍♂️… so, Oklahoma or Oklahoma State?

Sponsored

Okiebronco1

Base
First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
So I talked to my dealer today and they are saying everything is good and the vin and build dates are all showing in there system. He did say that I wasn’t the only one where there have been issues with the email link.

patch1103

Wildtrak
First Name
P.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKU 75th Anniv. Edition
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So I talked to my dealer today and they are saying everything is good and the vin and build dates are all showing in there system. He did say that I wasn’t the only one where there have been issues with the email link.
Weird. Mine worked fine the first couple of days. Now, nothing.

annieVonBebop

Badlands
First Name
annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Xterra XE 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Weird. Mine worked fine the first couple of days. Now, nothing.
I'm having the same problem where trying to track my order - that was only saying it was confirmed vs having been scheduled if I input my order # and vin into the fields on the so called pizza tracker - is failing across multiple devices even after clearing various internet settings. I think something is up with their site. If it's not cleared up in a week I'll sanity check with my dealer since I've been fortunate in that they're really responsive and have yet to consider me a PITA even when I've felt like one.

I also hopped on that "owner registration" option as soon as I could and my VIN is still showing up as a legit vehicle even though I can't do anything with it yet 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

patch1103

Wildtrak
First Name
P.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKU 75th Anniv. Edition
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I also hopped on that "owner registration" option as soon as I could and my VIN is still showing up as a legit vehicle even though I can't do anything with it yet 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
Yep, I did the "owner registration" thing too, and that worked fine. I also verified the VIN through this VIN tracking tool I found and it's showing up as a legit Bronco there too, though it only shows as a generic base model: https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/vindecoder.php

I hope Ford gets their act together with the tracker soon. Just strange that it stopped working.
Sponsored