Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm so bitter I got bumped to 12/6. :-(
Hang in there. With a June '21 reservation date, you're actually doing pretty well compared to a lot of people on here: there are several orders currently in the 12/6 build week who reserved almost a full year before you did! Astonishing if you think about it. Also, it looks like MAP isn't so much bumping things back a week as sliding things back a few days. I am fairly close to - just a few hundred away from - the end of the 12/4 build date, which means one minor slip will push me to 12/6 too. So you may not really have moved that far at all.
Sponsored

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How many bumps have you had? I personally have had seven since September. I get it that it’s frustrating, but I suggest you chill and let things run their course. Living with bitterness is not good for you.

From what I can gather, all MY21s will be built by the end of 12/13 build week barring a significant production hiccup at MAP. You’ll get yours for a late Christmas present which will be a nice thing to have come January.
You know what mate? You’re right. I was having a moment. Truthfully, I’m thankful that I am in a position to be able to afford a new toy! Many out there who can’t even get new tires on their vehicle. So, yeah. I am grateful. Just impatient (with all things in life, ha)

Wirenut20

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 97 F150, 92 Mustang LX 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You know what mate? You’re right. I was having a moment. Truthfully, I’m thankful that I am in a position to be able to afford a new toy! Many out there who can’t even get new tires on their vehicle. So, yeah. I am grateful. Just impatient (with all things in life, ha)
Believe you me, I’ve had my moments as well. But it’s a 1st-World problem and I know there’s people who reserved ahead of me that are still not scheduled. I am thankful my dealer had allocation and that I changed to soft top on September 1st. That got in the queue in September and, after 7 bumps and delays, I’ve got my 11/24 window sticker. That build is going to be delayed to the 11/29 week, which is affecting your build weeks.

All in good time.

Sponsored

RClark82

Base
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F150, 2008 F150, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yours is the first window sticker that I've seen that is blue.
I noticed that too. Mine was from a dealers open stock vs a reservation. That may be why. I'm friends with the owner and was able to get their order number to look it up.

RClark82

Base
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F150, 2008 F150, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yep. I got lucky. I just purchased it last week. Didn't have to wait long for my build. It wasn't exactly what I would have ordered but close. The only thing I really wanted that I did not get is auxiliary switches. Color was my second choice

Wirenut20

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 97 F150, 92 Mustang LX 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I noticed that too. Mine was from a dealers open stock vs a reservation. That may be why. I'm friends with the owner and was able to get their order number to look it up.
That's cool! I was just curious if a stock order would be treated any differently than the special orders, but there's a vin number and a blend date so probably not.

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My WS appears to be unchanged, still has the 11/23 date at the bottom.

On a related note, the Ford Vehicle Order Tracking Home page (shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking?vin=...) is not functioning. proper vin and order code just refresh the page. I'm beginning to wonder if that happens when they're making schedule changes.
The Ford Vehicle Order Tracking Home page now works, and now I can get my WS from there as well. That one has the same date, and seems to have the same details as well. And more importantly, the pizza tracker on that page now says "In production"!

This is kinda like when you get on that big new roller coaster at the amusement park, and it leaves the boarding area and starts to clink up that first big incline... except that the lines are even longer than at Disney and Universal (if that's even possible).

Sponsored

sstainba

Outer Banks
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
One ford site says in production, one says order confirmed. The email says 11/29 so I assume that's still accurate.
Sponsored