Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One ford site says in production, one says order confirmed. The email says 11/29 so I assume that's still accurate.
So... that, but no window sticker yet? It should be available from the B6G tracker (from the TRACKERS menu link) or from the View Window Sticker > link on the page that says "Order Confirmed".
Sponsored

sstainba

Outer Banks
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So... that, but no window sticker yet? It should be available from the B6G tracker (from the TRACKERS menu link) or from the View Window Sticker > link on the page that says "Order Confirmed".
I just checked this AM, and the window sticker is finally available. Blend date of 12/2

Lyndie

Big Bend
First Name
Lyndie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mini Cooper
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Checked for updates yesterday and found that I was moved from the 12/6 build week to the 11/29 build week, already in production with window sticker. Has anyone else been moved up like that?
I didn't receive an email about the change so I was very surprised.
My daughter, who ordered hers a few days before I did and has a similar build to mine was moved from the 11/15 build week to 12/6.
We are really hoping to get ours at the same time.

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As Iā€™m currently 2nd to last on the 11/29 build week spreadsheet; Iā€™m keeping a close eye on the 11/22 entries.

Not overly encouragingā€¦ šŸ˜‚

But maybe in their excitement no one is updating their information with ā€˜Built Emailā€™s or ā€˜Modules Onlineā€™ for 11/22.
They knew that last week was going to be a short week, and our week is already limited to 4 days as a result. They are anticipating quite a Monday... so let's see what happens. I'm not optimistic about Christmas given my 12/4 blend and post-blend MOD visit followed by a truck ride, but NYE might still be in the cards.

Aguelian

Outer Banks
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Checked for updates yesterday and found that I was moved from the 12/6 build week to the 11/29 build week, already in production with window sticker. Has anyone else been moved up like that?
I didn't receive an email about the change so I was very surprised.
My daughter, who ordered hers a few days before I did and has a similar build to mine was moved from the 11/15 build week to 12/6.
We are really hoping to get ours at the same time.
I was moved from 12/6 to 11/29. However, I did receive an email. I also have my window sticker and am in production:). Iā€™m assuming people are getting moved based on the options they selected. What was the difference between yours and your daughters order?

Sponsored

Lyndie

Big Bend
First Name
Lyndie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mini Cooper
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I was moved from 12/6 to 11/29. However, I did receive an email. I also have my window sticker and am in production:). Iā€™m assuming people are getting moved based on the options they selected. What was the difference between yours and your daughters order?
We both chose different colors, mine is cactus and hers is area 51, and I have a few more options that she didn't choose like keyless entry, bumper, tube step, LED lighting... I would think hers would have been the quicker build.

Aguelian

Outer Banks
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We both chose different colors, mine is cactus and hers is area 51, and I have a few more options that she didn't choose like keyless entry, bumper, tube step, LED lighting... I would think hers would have been the quicker build.
hmm that is strange because I would think so too. However, I did read somewhere that they are trying to put similar vehicles next to each other on the production line to have less errors. I also have keyless entry and LED lighting

Lyndie

Big Bend
First Name
Lyndie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mini Cooper
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Don't know much about using spreadsheets but I got all the information filled in. What do I do with it now? Do I send it somewhere or does it update automatically?

OldGrayMare

Badlands
First Name
Jami
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '67 Tempest, '85 Yota SR5, '16 ATS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Arenā€™t the 10 hour shifts starting on Monday? With 1804 broncos scheduled over the first and second days of our build week, MAP should be cranking out pretty quick. Hereā€™s hoping they get back on track. šŸ¤žšŸ¼

Lexo52

Big Bend
First Name
Arlexis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yea was hoping for Christmas but with a 12/3 blend and chances it goes back a couple days plus delivery to South Texas. I'm going to assume it won't be here till the new year