Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So my ETA changed on the Ford site. Went from December 8th to December 4th - Not holding my breath on that, but hopefully good news.

Also, my window sticker date changed at the bottom. Now shows November 3rd. Does that mean it was built a week early?? Or just when the window sticker populated? Never really watched it that closely before TBH.
Sponsored

wtcrabtree

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well guys and gals, the Bronco is finally in our hands but that will more then likely go down as one of the worst sales experiences in my life.
We were at the dealership (Todd Judy Ford of Charleston WV) for 3 hours on something that should have taken an hour since we were already locked in at MSRP. There was many many issues and even some threats along the way (from the dealership).
The first thing that was an issue was some how an extra 2K was added to our price. I asked them to show a break out and pin point the extra 2k since we were locked in at MSRP. Finance guy told the salesman that it was due to deliver charge but I then responded that that was included in MSRP. I then had to go to talk to the finance guy directly to get the exact reasoning of the extra charge. The first words out of the finance guys mouths were "So I hear you are walking away"... This is what starts my assumptions that the whole goal of last night was to get us to walk. I told him that we are not walking away, we just want them to honor the price they set at which the guy says that it was clerical error. This was the first 45 mins of the evening.
The next hour of the evening was focused around our trade in. The offers started out extremely low, 60% of what KBB and other offers on the vehicle... Not overly surprised on this and kind of expected it. But the issue came that after they did not really budge on their offer (came up $500) after we countered with market value. After the 3rd offer, that of which they did not come up on price but simple added lifetime oil changes for the Bronco. We decided at that point that they really were not interested and that we would just keep the other vehicle and sell it else where. Told them to draw up the paper work and work out financing, but that we had a good rate through Chase to see if they could beat it.
Well that lead to the next issue, they could not get ahold of Chase bank because it was after hours... We understood. We said that we could just come back tomorrow. That is where the threats started, the sales manager stated that if we walked out of there, that we were walking away from the sale and they would be putting it on the lot for 30k over MSRP. Leaving us no option but to use their financing or we would loose our Bronco. Their rate was 1.2% higher then what we were preapproved for and come to find out, it locks us out of our rate at Chase. During this whole time they continued to low ball offer us on the trade after we said no. It was not until the 6th offer on the trade that they were finally in the same ball park as the other offers.
During this whole time we were there, the sales manager and finance guy were always returning our comments with "So you are walking away" on everything that we disagreed on. Which we always returned with, "No we just want you to honor your word of MSRP and outside financing." Really leaving me to believe that their whole game of last night was to get us to walk.
All and all this was a terrible way to purchase a vehicle and last night was the icing on the cake. I was so tired last night that I didn't take a picture after we finally took the keys. I will try and get some pics tonight when my wife gets home from work but this maybe the first and last Ford to grace our driveway after this.

Fourd

Badlands
First Name
Fourd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Volvo V8 X90R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No shipment for me yet and date moved back 12/5

Beau J

First Edition
First Name
Beau
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Demon, Hummer H1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Window sticker updated to 11/27, reached its destination by rail on 11/23, could this mean its on a truck??

jakej

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well guys and gals, the Bronco is finally in our hands but that will more then likely go down as one of the worst sales experiences in my life.
We were at the dealership (Todd Judy Ford of Charleston WV) for 3 hours on something that should have taken an hour since we were already locked in at MSRP. There was many many issues and even some threats along the way (from the dealership).
The first thing that was an issue was some how an extra 2K was added to our price. I asked them to show a break out and pin point the extra 2k since we were locked in at MSRP. Finance guy told the salesman that it was due to deliver charge but I then responded that that was included in MSRP. I then had to go to talk to the finance guy directly to get the exact reasoning of the extra charge. The first words out of the finance guys mouths were "So I hear you are walking away"... This is what starts my assumptions that the whole goal of last night was to get us to walk. I told him that we are not walking away, we just want them to honor the price they set at which the guy says that it was clerical error. This was the first 45 mins of the evening.
The next hour of the evening was focused around our trade in. The offers started out extremely low, 60% of what KBB and other offers on the vehicle... Not overly surprised on this and kind of expected it. But the issue came that after they did not really budge on their offer (came up $500) after we countered with market value. After the 3rd offer, that of which they did not come up on price but simple added lifetime oil changes for the Bronco. We decided at that point that they really were not interested and that we would just keep the other vehicle and sell it else where. Told them to draw up the paper work and work out financing, but that we had a good rate through Chase to see if they could beat it.
Well that lead to the next issue, they could not get ahold of Chase bank because it was after hours... We understood. We said that we could just come back tomorrow. That is where the threats started, the sales manager stated that if we walked out of there, that we were walking away from the sale and they would be putting it on the lot for 30k over MSRP. Leaving us no option but to use their financing or we would loose our Bronco. Their rate was 1.2% higher then what we were preapproved for and come to find out, it locks us out of our rate at Chase. During this whole time they continued to low ball offer us on the trade after we said no. It was not until the 6th offer on the trade that they were finally in the same ball park as the other offers.
During this whole time we were there, the sales manager and finance guy were always returning our comments with "So you are walking away" on everything that we disagreed on. Which we always returned with, "No we just want you to honor your word of MSRP and outside financing." Really leaving me to believe that their whole game of last night was to get us to walk.
All and all this was a terrible way to purchase a vehicle and last night was the icing on the cake. I was so tired last night that I didn't take a picture after we finally took the keys. I will try and get some pics tonight when my wife gets home from work but this maybe the first and last Ford to grace our driveway after this.
Bummer experience...hopefully your Bronco will be so great you can forget about it soon.

I would certainly report their threat to not let you return today to complete the transaction.

Sponsored

bstottlemyer85

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands - NonSas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From my friend's experiences (outside of this Bronco Process), when they were forced into using the dealership's back financing, they paid about a month or two and then refinance so they gave as little kickback as they could to the dealer they would get from them using their financing.

wtcrabtree

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Bummer experience...hopefully your Bronco will be so great you can forget about it soon.

I would certainly report their threat to not let you return today to complete the transaction.
I am really hoping so, but it has a lot to make up for. Lol
As for reporting, I am planning on it. All this so they could make a couple extra bucks.

wtcrabtree

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
From my friend's experiences (outside of this Bronco Process), when they were forced into using the dealership's back financing, they paid about a month or two and then refinance so they gave as little kickback as they could to the dealer they would get from them using their financing.
Thats my plan. I don't even think I am going to wait a couple months. Just going to look for someone to refinance it now. We knew that is why they were pushing their financing so much.

cbrum23

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Dodge Ram 1500, 1974 Ford F100
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How does delivery date change? One day you check on Ford vehicle tracker and the “estimated delivery” says one date, then you log in again and date is different?

I have not received a Built notification, yet estimated delivery tomorrow , 12/1. Wondering if I can expect the estimated delivery to just change?
Good luck!
I'm in the same boat, blend date (in-production) of 11/10 but no update since and estimated delivery is still showing 12/01...

SVTLightning

Badlands
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So my ETA changed on the Ford site. Went from December 8th to December 4th - Not holding my breath on that, but hopefully good news.

Also, my window sticker date changed at the bottom. Now shows November 3rd. Does that mean it was built a week early?? Or just when the window sticker populated? Never really watched it that closely before TBH.
Has it even left Edmonton yet?

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has it even left Edmonton yet?
It was in Calgary for the longest time then headed back up North and then East again. Fairly certain it was unloaded in Calgary... that's what I'm telling myself.

SVTLightning

Badlands
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It was in Calgary for the longest time then headed back up North and then East again. Fairly certain it was unloaded in Calgary... that's what I'm telling myself.
I’ll see if I have time to swing by the yard again and check for a bunch of Broncos waiting.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ll see if I have time to swing by the yard again and check for a bunch of Broncos waiting.
Bring the drone!!! White 4 door soft top Badlands.

Bonus points if you can see my VIN... I mean, you found my rail car... How hard could this be!

I detract points if you fly your drone into the Bronco though haha

Last edited:

Interstate

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My window sticker changed at the bottom as well, right before my Bronco was delivered. So I take this as a good sign. The date at the bottom just means they accessed your window sticker or printed it.

SVTLightning

Badlands
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bring the drone!!! White 4 door soft top Badlands.

Bonus points if you can see my VIN... I mean, you found my rail car... How hard could this be!

I detract points if you fly your drone into the Bronco though haha
Haha well I didn’t have the drone with me. They just started moving a bunch of auto haulers cars as I was driving by. Could be on the CP line now heading west. Not too sure. Did see a few Broncos loaded on car haulers as well but unable to get very close.
Sponsored