Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Receipt Date2021-03-19
ETA End Date2021-12-17
Production Date2021-11-12
Ship Date2021-11-23
Transit Date13

My original end date was 11/30, would i be wrong to assume this could come in anywhere between tomorrow and 12/17 or is there a better way to tell without having the rail info? Shipping to upstate NY.
Sponsored

jakej

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My railcar stalking is saying ETA of 12/3 which I assume will be the final rail destination. My ETA went from 12/4 to 12/10 on the Ford Tracker before it shipped (got delayed 6 days after build date before it got shipped) I'm hoping it won't take a week from final rail destination to the dealership.
I'm in San Diego and tracking my rail car too (CN 712060, on BNSF). As of this morning, it is close to Albuquerque, NM. While it moved slowly over Thanksgiving week, it appears to be moving at a pretty good clip now. At the current pace, I'm expecting it to get to LA by 12/4 or 12/5. My dealer told me that deliveries to San Diego from LA sometimes stay on a train, sometimes get trucked.

My blend date was 11/13, with ship date 11/18. Tracker still estimates delivery between 12/23 and 12/29, but I expect/hope it will be sooner.

gocats132

Base
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just left Homer Skelton Ford in Olive Branch with my paperwork for the credit union. The only markup was a $425 docking fee. Very happy with these guys. They even took off the ridiculous $300 installation fee for the tailgate table. Very excited

Sponsored

6SpeedBowtie

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Wrangler, Corvette, Sierra, MGB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just left Homer Skelton Ford in Olive Branch with my paperwork for the credit union. The only markup was a $425 docking fee. Very happy with these guys. They even took off the ridiculous $300 installation fee for the tailgate table. Very excited
Congratulations!! Now, Pics or it didn't happen!!!

Mike777

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, GMC Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

she's here, she's here!!! Dealer just texted!!!! I can't go get her tonight but I'm trying to get the dealer to send the PO over to my credit union so I can get her tomorrow evening!!! I hope this goes smoothly!!! So far, in the texts, the dealer is not too open about getting info done for the credit union to do their thing! Oh my goodness!!! I am so excited!!!
Congrats on delivery! Curious how long did it take for your train to go from AR to Texas and get delivered by truck after? I’m now stuck in AR…

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

did you ask them to do that? I got a similar quote from my dealer.

Pokey

Outer Banks
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Congrats on delivery! Curious how long did it take for your train to go from AR to Texas and get delivered by truck after? I’m now stuck in AR…
I don’t think mine went through AR. I was Illinois then Kansas next Oklahoma then the yard. Wonder if you’re going to Mesquite? I arrived Tuesday morning then arrived almost 7 days later to the dealer. I figured you were loaded before me!

Sponsored

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine is asking me to see if they can beat my credit union. I guess it doesn’t hurt to try???
ahh, I am paying cash so probably wouldnt work.

Thanks

Mike777

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, GMC Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don’t think mine went through AR. I was Illinois then Kansas next Oklahoma then the yard. Wonder if you’re going to Mesquite? I arrived Tuesday morning then arrived almost 7 days later to the dealer. I figured you were loaded before me!
7 days!!! Ugh, at that rate I won't see it till end of next week. My patience is starting to wear thin after almost a year and a half of waiting.

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Never suggest that you pay cash, they will charge you more!
im paying 500$ above invoice? what else could I ask for lol
Sponsored