First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No shipped info yet for me. Not sure how long convoys take but looks like they will miss my delivery date.
Any update on your end. Wondering if your date keep getting moved back like mine.
Sponsored

Pokey

Outer Banks
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  11/8/21 Build Week Group 3B72DB1D-4D13-4E2D-A230-AFF997930F19

Pokey is here! Oh my goodnessโ€ฆshe is a dream!!! Absolutely love it! Canโ€™t wait to put my touches on her and enjoy every minute! Such a fantastic machine!!! Dealer was fantastic.

cscottp67

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 F-250 / 20 f-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, 500 Days after placing our reservation for a 4-door Badlands, we got the call from our dealer that the Bronco had arrived. We intended to head straight over, but were unable to get there until today. Likely worked out better as it was a much nicer day. We are really pleased with the Velocity Blue in person. Toothman Ford in Grafton, WV was absolutely fantastic. No funny business and our agreed upon price was honored without question.

Interesting part of the story.... As we were on our pre-purchase drive, I had to take a second look at the driver's seat. After everything we've experienced during this process, nothing surprises me. Low and behold, the seat back is not the same material as the rest of our interior. We ordered the Black Marine Grade Vinyl, but the driver's seat back is Navy Pier Leather. Are you kidding me @Ford Motor Company !?!? I guess the seat installer/assembler was a bit hung over on assembly day, but equally shocking that this made it through QC!! They aren't even the same color (see pic below)!! The dealership was shocked and said they'd order a replacement, but we should be prepared for a long lead time... What do you say??? What do you do??? It doesn't inspire confidence in the vehicle, and makes me wonder what else might not be correct....

500 must be the magic day!

Kcmiller

First Edition
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My Bronco was delivered to the rail yard in Richmond CA last week. Still hasn't made it to the dealer, about 25 miles away. Leaving on a trip tomorrow for a week. Frustrated.

BroncoRookie

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Durango SRT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Now that my bronco has shipped are we still tracking rail from the 800 numbers? I have a BNSF # on CSX and the voice recognition can't understand the BNSF. Thanks

If you type it in it's a lot easier and faster.

BNSF = 22627433

When I call I just immediately mute my phone.
Press 1
22627433#
Rail car number then #
Then say "done"

Hope that helps!!

Sponsored

cbrum23

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Dodge Ram 1500, 1974 Ford F100
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Now we are in business!

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  11/8/21 Build Week Group IMG_7566
So I can't pull this up today for some reason, but I was able to pull it up yesterday and noticed some probably bad news...

On one line of script I noticed it said "missingpart". My blend was 11/10 and tracker still shows in production, so I'm assuming my Bronco is sitting somewhere waiting on an unknown part...:(

Interstate

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So I can't pull this up today for some reason, but I was able to pull it up yesterday and noticed some probably bad news...

On one line of script I noticed it said "missingpart". My blend was 11/10 and tracker still shows in production, so I'm assuming my Bronco is sitting somewhere waiting on an unknown part...:(
Yeah, if it says missing part, maybe your dealer would also have that information as well. I would check with them. I think one of the previous build weeks had a guy with a missing part as well...

Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor 2021 Bronco 4-Door FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  11/8/21 Build Week Group IMG_7566

Pokey is here! Oh my goodnessโ€ฆshe is a dream!!! Absolutely love it! Canโ€™t wait to put my touches on her and enjoy every minute! Such a fantastic machine!!! Dealer was fantastic.
So glad yours arrived after all of this time!!! Still wtg on mine in shipping.

iKore

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Jeep TJ, 80 Series Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can't pull mine up either now that it has shipped. so maybe there is some hope there? Keep trying.

I can't recall if mine said missing part or not. I looked through it and that never caught my eye.

Sponsored

LoneStarBridger

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

After speaking with my dealer and talking with Ford corporate, I'll share my experience hoping this provides some information to anyone in my situation.

Blend date 11/10, modules live 11/11, and estimated delivery date 12/1.

Dealer contacted me 11/12, said delivery window 11/25 - 12/1.

Since then nothing. No updates, no "Built" email, no picture. When I search using tools to find railcar no information populates after deliver date.

Called Corporate, and after 30 minutes, the very nice lady said Bronco should have shipped 11/25. Thanksgiving. She said if it didn't ship, then the delivery window should have updated. Her opinion is something about shipping on Thanksgiving, or scheduled to ship on a holiday, disrupted any updates. She said dealer would have better insight.

Dealer, who has been nice, admitted disconnect between corporate and the field, and that he does not have insight. His opinion is Bronco could show up unannounced Monday, or could still be sitting at the Plant in QA, and I could receive in weeks.

Bottom line- if anyone had their Bronco scheduled to ship on Thanksgiving, this may have disrupted all updates going to you on your vehicle.

Now, if anyone is able to find my Silver Badlands, as apparently Ford has lost it, I'll provide you with a free hammock.

If anyone is having a similar issue with the updates stopping around thanksgiving shipment timeframe, I'd appreciate any stories on how you received updates, or a surprise delivery.

xusarmy

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My Bronco was delivered to the rail yard in Richmond CA last week. Still hasn't made it to the dealer, about 25 miles away. Leaving on a trip tomorrow for a week. Frustrated.
Mine has been sitting in a rail yard since 11/21, and as of 12/3 still sitting there. Very frustrated @Ford Motor Company

Street2Dirt

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SS Camaro/f-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine made it to the railyard on 11/23, the window sticker still shows 11/30, my dealer had been showing 12/1 as delivery date, the Ford tracker shows 12/3 delivery, but it's still not there.

Strangely, the tracker seems to be working/refreshing, but the computer rendering of the vehicle is all grayed out now.

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  11/8/21 Build Week Group 1638558630003

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine made it to the railyard on 11/23, the window sticker still shows 11/30, my dealer had been showing 12/1 as delivery date, the Ford tracker shows 12/3 delivery, but it's still not there.

Strangely, the tracker seems to be working/refreshing, but the computer rendering of the vehicle is all grayed out now.

My rendering is accurate - It shows no Bronco as well, which is my current status... :ROFLMAO:

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Congrats Jennifer! You and your Bronco look great together, enjoy!
Sponsored