Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah. I went in there today and noticed a bunch of stuff that is messed up. I’m guessing that’s just what happens when I give access to anybody. It’s probably not intentional.
When you first posted that spreadsheet, I was wondering how long it’d take before some messed it up.

Heck, I mess up my own spreadsheets... I can imagine what giving access to dozens of B6G members would eventually do 😂
Sponsored

lenitech

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco, 2021 Base Sasquatch (AMB)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It finally arrived this morning as i was headed out the door to drive to Moab. I postponed my trip, picked up my Bronco and will drive out to Off-Roadeo tomorrow. I'm gonna miss one day snowboarding at Snowbird, but I'll have my Bronco in Moab. Thanks @Gloff ! Serramonte Rocks!

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It finally arrived this morning as i was headed out the door to drive to Moab. I postponed my trip, picked up my Bronco and will drive out to Off-Roadeo tomorrow. I'm gonna miss one day snowboarding at Snowbird, but I'll have my Bronco in Moab. Thanks @Gloff ! Serramonte Rocks!
You made the right decision here, lol.

Congratulations!

j_anderson

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

pictures or it doesn't exist!

'grats on the Bronco

AARDVARK122

Base
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 volvo xc70
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You won’t be missing much at snowbird. We haven’t had much snow here this year. The Moab off rodeo is awesome.

Sponsored

Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor 2021 Bronco 4-Door FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Arrived via train in okc on 12/6. Still awaiting dispatch to a convoy for delivery to dealer. 2 days past eta at this moment. Day 514 since reservation.

Last edited:

BroncoRookie

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Durango SRT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Today is the day(hopefully)!

Original eta was yesterday 12/8. ETA moved to 12/13 yesterday.

Dealer told me it's scheduled to come in today. It's been at the rail yard since 12/1.

For those with Broncos sitting in the Benicia,CA rail yard. I went down there to see if I could get some shots of the Broncos but from multiple angles to different yards you can't see any Broncos.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Today is the day(hopefully)!

Original eta was yesterday 12/8. ETA moved to 12/13 yesterday.

Dealer told me it's scheduled to come in today. It's been at the rail yard since 12/1.

For those with Broncos sitting in the Benicia,CA rail yard. I went down there to see if I could get some shots of the Broncos but from multiple angles to different yards you can't see any Broncos.
@SVTLightning can provide you tips on how to sleuth. From drones to bolt cutters... just kidding!

Sponsored

Jjk

Badlands
First Name
Jill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Called my dealer they said should arrive late today!! Finger crossed I’ll pick her up Tomorrow!🤞

iKore

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Jeep TJ, 80 Series Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Went down to my rail yard the other day. They have them grouped by brand. Saw 2 bronco's (has to use bino's) on a truck almost ready to roll. Saw 3 more in the parking lot. Mine isn't there yet but you can bet I will be back. Think they will freak out if I set up a tri-pod and a spotting scope in the back of my truck? :unsure:

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Went down to my rail yard the other day. They have them grouped by brand. Saw 2 bronco's (has to use bino's) on a truck almost ready to roll. Saw 3 more in the parking lot. Mine isn't there yet but you can bet I will be back. Think they will freak out if I set up a tri-pod and a spotting scope in the back of my truck? :unsure:
I'll start the GoFundMe page for your bail money...

j_anderson

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

When you first posted that spreadsheet, I was wondering how long it’d take before some messed it up.

Heck, I mess up my own spreadsheets... I can imagine what giving access to dozens of B6G members would eventually do 😂
My info was completely deleted. I just re-added it all