Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Jeep TJ, 80 Series Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally!! So excited to have her home. Long wait but worth it.
F1AE108B-748E-4AFA-A704-2278AED71A3E.jpeg
Congrats! Beautiful ride. I was looking at mine tonight and just thought, Daaumnn sexy. I was surprised to see an identical RR in Logan UT the other day. I wonder how rare the rapid red is.
Sponsored

BroncoRookie

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Durango SRT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yo 11/8 build week family. I finally got around to writing my build Journal.

Feel free to take a look. https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/bronco-rookie-bronciana-build.33174/

Much more planned with her in the coming months if you wanna follow along... https://www.instagram.com/bronciana_life/
Looks awesome! Love the wheel/tire combo especially.

Since we’re doing shameless plugs for our build journals, here’s mine: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/604bronco’s-build-journal.27755/

Feel free to follow along!

BroncoRookie

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Durango SRT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks awesome! Love the wheel/tire combo especially.

Since we’re doing shameless plugs for our build journals, here’s mine: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/604bronco’s-build-journal.27755/

Feel free to follow along!
7 days of being stuck in bed has me stir crazy lol

Seeing your build Journal pop up for me is what gave me the nudge to do it. I like the raptor graphics!!! I don't think I've seen anyone do that yet.

Are you thinking about adding raptor marker lights in the grille? I've been going back and forth on it.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

7 days of being stuck in bed has me stir crazy lol

Seeing your build Journal pop up for me is what gave me the nudge to do it. I like the raptor graphics!!! I don't think I've seen anyone do that yet.

Are you thinking about adding raptor marker lights in the grille? I've been going back and forth on it.
7 days in bed?! Yuck, sorry to hear that!

Glad I inspired you though! It’s fun documenting the changes and getting inspired by others build journals too. My wrap is one of my favourite mods for sure - I get lots of compliments on it, it turned out exactly as I had envisioned it.

No for the marker lights. I find those tacky (no offence) and have enough lighting on my Bronco lol.

Sponsored

RebelRebel

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats! Beautiful ride. I was looking at mine tonight and just thought, Daaumnn sexy. I was surprised to see an identical RR in Logan UT the other day. I wonder how rare the rapid red is.
Thank you. Same to you. Looks like we pretty much chose the same specs. I absolutely love the color. I haven’t seen any other RR so far, but pretty much every other color.

BolognaBronco

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am in a similar situation as you. Estimated delivery date was 12/1 with it being held up for what I presume was a QC issue, then shipped and delivered to the rail yard on 12/28/21 and now the revised delivery date is today, but still no sign of it.
Update: It arrived this afternoon from the rail yard and on its way to Serramonte Ford. The anxious waiting journey is over and the trip excursion planning begins!

Hbrichman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Update: It arrived this afternoon from the rail yard and on its way to Serramonte Ford. The anxious waiting journey is over and the trip excursion planning begins!
Good to hear!! Congratulations! Today is day 15 of mine stuck at the yard in National City. ETA pushed back 3rd time to 1/18. Edit… 4th time now 1/20. Lol 😅

Last edited:

Supp64

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Acura TL, 2019 Indian FTR S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco 🛠 11/8/21 Build Week Group 4B247656-991C-4F44-80B6-A13D7450B576
Ford Bronco 🛠 11/8/21 Build Week Group A5B10F62-79DA-42C4-8EA6-85B5DD23B073
Ford Bronco 🛠 11/8/21 Build Week Group F59EC413-83A1-4CD4-869C-3F6CB55314F4

After waiting all this time my Bronco is at home. Just in time for a snow storm here in Colorado. Auto start works great while at dinner with my little girls.

Sponsored

emilyfaye

Black Diamond
First Name
Emily
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GMC Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Question of the day.... I'm almost there guys.... my railcar is empty... any way to track it the rest of the way to the dealership? Or do I just wait for the call?

zedster

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco 2 dr Badlands SAS, '22 F150 PowerBoost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Question of the day.... I'm almost there guys.... my railcar is empty... any way to track it the rest of the way to the dealership? Or do I just wait for the call?
Mine took a week to get to the dealership from the rail yard. Your dealership may be able to tell? Mine said they had no idea however.

BolognaBronco

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

you could try Oviss https://www.unitedroad.com/delivery-receipt
That may work if your dealership is using this company to transport your car from the railyard to the dealership.

Hbrichman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Checked my tracker this morning and to my surprise it showed delivered! Haven’t heard from the dealer yet. But… I just checked again and the tracker is back to showing shipped instead of delivered?? Sheesh

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Checked my tracker this morning and to my surprise it showed delivered! Haven’t heard from the dealer yet. But… I just checked again and the tracker is back to showing shipped instead of delivered?? Sheesh
There’s only one thing to do now. Drive down to the dealership and creep the lot!
Sponsored