Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks! I appreciate the insight 👍 that would be great if that meant mine was about to be delivered. I think it's still a couple weeks out though
I’m still in production and window sticker is updating the date every 7 days. 🤷‍♀️
Sponsored

Jjk

Badlands
First Name
Jill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My window sticker date is now 11/27/21. My dates for delivery is 11/29. Thru 12/5. It has to be soon. Has to be soon. I seen some horror stories about dealers charging over MSRP. Can’t see my dealership doing it but I would be devastated.

LoneStarBridger

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My window sticker changed at the bottom as well, right before my Bronco was delivered. So I take this as a good sign. The date at the bottom just means they accessed your window sticker or printed it.
My window sticker changed from 11/30 to 11/27 last night. Still shows in production, but estimated delivery 12/1. Odds I get it this week (in Austin texas)?

Interstate

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My window sticker changed from 11/30 to 11/27 last night. Still shows in production, but estimated delivery 12/1. Odds I get it this week (in Austin texas)?
Is your being delivered via rail? Has your dealer said your order has shipped? It seems like it is taking more than a week to get to Texas for most people in our build week.

Interstate

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My window sticker date is now 11/27/21. My dates for delivery is 11/29. Thru 12/5. It has to be soon. Has to be soon. I seen some horror stories about dealers charging over MSRP. Can’t see my dealership doing it but I would be devastated.
Do what I did. Ask the dealer for all the pricing now because you are shopping for financing and the bank needs all the exact numbers and proof of pricing for the loan. I asked for everything, even the tax and title. Got a good rate from my credit union. Walked in with my down payment check and the check from the credit union, signed a form and picked my Bronco up. Took 5 minutes to take procession once it came in.

Sponsored

Interstate

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

For those of you using rail. It does seem like rail is taking longer than normal. Convoy seems to be beating their delivery estimate. Rail seems to be sitting for a bit a different junctions. May be because of driver shortages l, could be because they are waiting for more vehicles to be put on a convoy truck to save money. 🤷‍♂️

I will be in the same boat for rail with my wife’s Bronco Sport. It was built today in Mexico (modules went active this morning) and is shipping via rail. So I’m not expecting it until right before Christmas. I might be asking for some drone footage shortly @SVTLightning 😂.

Jjk

Badlands
First Name
Jill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do what I did. Ask the dealer for all the pricing now because you are shopping for financing and the bank needs all the exact numbers and proof of pricing for the loan. I asked for everything, even the tax and title. Got a good rate from my credit union. Walked in with my down payment check and the check from the credit union, signed a form and picked my Bronco up. Took 5 minutes to take procession once it came in.
He has sent me the sheet with the charges on it, but it’s been a while since he did that. I’m working on getting the credit union going. I won’t pay over msrp. My husband just bought a dulley f350 in February. They have always been great to deal with. Soon we will know. I’m scared to call lol. The salesman is probably just wanting me to pick it up so I leave him alone. 🤣

Interstate

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

He has sent me the sheet with the charges on it, but it’s been a while since he did that. I’m working on getting the credit union going. I won’t pay over msrp. My husband just bought a dulley f350 in February. They have always been great to deal with. Soon we will know. I’m scared to call lol. The salesman is probably just wanting me to pick it up so I leave him alone. 🤣
If he sent you a sheet, then I think you will be good. If they give you a hard time about price, tell them you got financing based on the information you were given and hand them the check. It will be very hard for them to walk away from that. Usually, when dealers have been open about giving you information, they aren’t trying to change the price. My credit union matched an online price I found for a rate. Worked out well.

Reactions: Jjk

LoneStarBridger

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Is your being delivered via rail? Has your dealer said your order has shipped? It seems like it is taking more than a week to get to Texas for most people in our build week.
Sticker says rail. Status still says in production.

Side note- man you rock! You've been on top of all of this, greatly appreciate your leadership and communication, very helpful!

Sponsored

enh2k

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition Max
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Recievd message from dealer, Bronco came in last Wednesday. Just got back to town tonight and will pick up tomorrow!
Screenshot_20211124-123925_Chrome.jpg
Didn't realize how choosing Carbonized Grey with the hardtop made it look a bit like a matched top. LOL Congrats!

enh2k

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition Max
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For those of you using rail. It does seem like rail is taking longer than normal. Convoy seems to be beating their delivery estimate. Rail seems to be sitting for a bit a different junctions. May be because of driver shortages l, could be because they are waiting for more vehicles to be put on a convoy truck to save money. 🤷‍♂️

I will be in the same boat for rail with my wife’s Bronco Sport. It was built today in Mexico (modules went active this morning) and is shipping via rail. So I’m not expecting it until right before Christmas. I might be asking for some drone footage shortly @SVTLightning 😂.
My railcar stalking is saying ETA of 12/3 which I assume will be the final rail destination. My ETA went from 12/4 to 12/10 on the Ford Tracker before it shipped (got delayed 6 days after build date before it got shipped) I'm hoping it won't take a week from final rail destination to the dealership.

Mike777

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, GMC Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Texas is definitely taking a lot longer than 1 week. I have an 11/28-12/4 delivery date and my rail car just made to AR. I talked to a customer service rep at UP and they told me it "should" be there by Saturday. I'm assuming next week now.

Pokey

Outer Banks
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

she's here, she's here!!! Dealer just texted!!!! I can't go get her tonight but I'm trying to get the dealer to send the PO over to my credit union so I can get her tomorrow evening!!! I hope this goes smoothly!!! So far, in the texts, the dealer is not too open about getting info done for the credit union to do their thing! Oh my goodness!!! I am so excited!!!