Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, my Bronco is at the dealership in Florida. Now I have to wait till may Daughter gets out of school on the 18th to fly out there and drive it home.

When I placed my reservation it got auto-assigned to a dealership in Florida and when they found this out they offered to either ship it to us or fly us out and put us up in a hotel. We thought it would be fun to drive it home.

It's killing me having it sitting there on their lot though.

IMG_7743.jpg

IMG_7747.jpg

IMG_7746.jpg

IMG_7745.jpg

IMG_7754.jpg

IMG_7748.jpg

IMG_7744.jpg

IMG_7752.jpg

IMG_7753.jpg
... And the reason you're not taking your daughter out of school early is....?

:ROFLMAO:

Congrats!!
Sponsored

RebelRebel

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

you can check the content of the file. Go ahead and download and or open in notepad. it won't hurt anything. Mine looks like this:

1638801760113.png

The content:

<p style='color:blue;font-family: verdana;font-size:12;'>Error page not configured for your application<br/><br/>Note: If you've configured error page and still seeing this error, it means you are either accessing Origin (A/B side) or dispatcher URL directly.</p>

If you get this page you should be able to get a rail car number. call your dealer.

Or try this: But try your dealer first:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...my-rail-car-number.27728/page-90#post-1016300
Awesome, thanks for sharing. That is the detail that is pulling up in the browser as well + the download file. My window sticker updated to today too, not sure if that means anything. I'm hoping this week is about pushing out all the 21' that are waiting to finish.

GlowingMoose

First Edition
First Name
Glendon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cheverolet Traverse
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

... And the reason you're not taking your daughter out of school early is....?

:ROFLMAO:

Congrats!!
She has this week to study for finals and next week is finals.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Mike777

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, GMC Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My ride just got to the rail yard here in SA. How has everyone's ETA been looking to go from the rail yard to the dealership? My dealer said up to a week....

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@SVTLightning - If you're bored and find hanging around a rail yard to be a "good time," can you see if you can scope out "ramp 68"? Not sure if they are clearly labeled or visible, but myself and another forum member have a Bronco sitting here :(

zedster

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco 2 dr Badlands SAS, '22 F150 PowerBoost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My ride just got to the rail yard here in SA. How has everyone's ETA been looking to go from the rail yard to the dealership? My dealer said up to a week....
Hopefully not long, that sucks when they just sit and I am afraid mine is going to do that. :(

zedster

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco 2 dr Badlands SAS, '22 F150 PowerBoost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@SVTLightning - If you're bored and find hanging around a rail yard to be a "good time," can you see if you can scope out "ramp 68"? Not sure if they are clearly labeled or visible, but myself and another forum member have a Bronco sitting here :(
Oh no how long has it been sitting now?

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh no how long has it been sitting now?
I'd say a week at least. Latest update this morning still says Ramp 68 in Calgary. Now that CP and CN rail lines are open to the Lower Mainland, I'm hoping we see movement soon.

Darn mud slides...

Benji_Allgood

Black Diamond
First Name
Benji
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fam
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My Bronco is at its final railway destination in Benicia, just waiting for a truck to load it up and deliver it! I have an appointment set for Friday. Dealer contact said even if they have to go down there and trailer it up they will get me my Bronco this week!

emilyfaye

Black Diamond
First Name
Emily
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GMC Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The same happened with me. They should be updating your delivery date any day now. And hopefully you will get your built email. I never got a picture, I assume because there was some finish work to do after it came off the assembly line. Hang in there, check back with your dealer to see if they have a rail car number. Also. try to bring up this link:

https://shop.ford.com/aemservices/s...RVINHERE&orderNumber=YOUR4DIGITORDERNUBERHERE

If you see a page full of text (JSON), or if you use firefox it will be readable, then you are still in production. If it wants to download a file or if it says something like page not found. Then your bronco should be built.

That was my experience. Your mileage may vary. Hang in there. You are almost to the finish line. So far for me. the worse part is watching it slowly make its way across the country on a train car.
Well hell I’m not smart enough to work the damn link … I assumed exchange actually number for ALL CAP AREA … is that correct or do I need to delete more out?

Rip

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Well hell I’m not smart enough to work the damn link … I assumed exchange actually number for ALL CAP AREA … is that correct or do I need to delete more out?
Em, just cut and past your Vin and Order Number in place of (over) the ALL CAPS text and it will work for you. Don't feel bad, it stumped me too.

BroncoRookie

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Durango SRT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My Bronco is at its final railway destination in Benicia, just waiting for a truck to load it up and deliver it! I have an appointment set for Friday. Dealer contact said even if they have to go down there and trailer it up they will get me my Bronco this week!

Who's your dealer? Mine is sitting in Benicia as well. Been there since Wednesday night. The dealership first told me it would come with a load on Saturday. They left mine there.... Now they're saying they don't when it will get transfered.
Sponsored