Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Jeep TJ, 80 Series Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A tracking update for me. Train car arrived in Chicago yesterday and was transferred to Baltimore & Ohio Chicago Terminal Railroad (BOCTR) where CSX has no ETA or destination information. So I decided to call UP where they show the car arriving at "Industry" on Dec 10 @ 3am. It sounds reasonable that Industry would be, City of Industry, CA. I am in UT so maybe it will be here in a couple more days? I'll try again tomorrow and see what update they have then.

Side note. I went to the Dr today. While I was there I asked about some tightness and numbness I am feeling on my left side. He said can't tell too much but if it gets worse, we can do some scans. sounds reasonable to me.

However, I had searched the interwebs previously on the subject because the interwebs are smarter than any Dr with 10+ years of schooling and real practice. ;)

The interwebs suggested that it might be from anxiety. Well I certainly do not have anything to be anxious about right now...

I'll find out if my symptoms go away in about a week. :LOL: :LOL:
Sponsored

zedster

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco 2 dr Badlands SAS, '22 F150 PowerBoost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A tracking update for me. Train car arrived in Chicago yesterday and was transferred to Baltimore & Ohio Chicago Terminal Railroad (BOCTR) where CSX has no ETA or destination information. So I decided to call UP where they show the car arriving at "Industry" on Dec 10 @ 3am. It sounds reasonable that Industry would be, City of Industry, CA. I am in UT so maybe it will be here in a couple more days? I'll try again tomorrow and see what update they have then.

Side note. I went to the Dr today. While I was there I asked about some tightness and numbness I am feeling on my left side. He said can't tell too much but if it gets worse, we can do some scans. sounds reasonable to me.

However, I had searched the interwebs previously on the subject because the interwebs are smarter than any Dr with 10+ years of schooling and real practice. ;)

The interwebs suggested that it might be from anxiety. Well I certainly do not have anything to be anxious about right now...

I'll find out if my symptoms go away in about a week. :LOL: :LOL:
I think Industry is the final location when dealing with Union Pacific.

DarwynZ

Big Bend
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bronco (Coming Soon)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

All I get is an error page not configured.
I think Ford has either changed something or has a server with some issues... The main tracker they sent you via email is now showing a grey ghost picture of your car... the B6G tracker is showing "Can not track VIN" and the tracker you are referring to is also showing errors..... I wouldn't sweat it... these trackers have be unreliable the entire time but this issue has been about a week now... I would guess they are prepping things to turn over to the 2022s....

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ETA updated today to December 30th. It’s literally sitting in a rail yard one province over… :mad:

I’ve asked my salesperson to contact their Ford District Manager and see if it’s possible to have a private vehicle shipping company pick it up. I’ll pay the extra if it gets it here faster.

Unbelievable having it sit in a rail yard for over a month…

cbrum23

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Dodge Ram 1500, 1974 Ford F100
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well hell I’m not smart enough to work the damn link … I assumed exchange actually number for ALL CAP AREA … is that correct or do I need to delete more out?
Take out the <>'s as well... I know sounds dumb but I messed that up when I first tried. Mine has been pulling up the error message, which according to another thread should mean it's built; but of course nothing from Ford or my dealer.

emilyfaye

Black Diamond
First Name
Emily
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GMC Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The date at the bottom of my window sticker has changed the last 2 days. I pray that means something is going on and I'll at least get my built email soon. Then I can at least start obsessing over railroad issues.

Hemisfear

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ETA updated today to December 30th. It’s literally sitting in a rail yard one province over… :mad:

I’ve asked my salesperson to contact their Ford District Manager and see if it’s possible to have a private vehicle shipping company pick it up. I’ll pay the extra if it gets it here faster.

Unbelievable having it sit in a rail yard for over a month…
That is troubling, when/where did you see the “update”, the Ford tracker?

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That is troubling, when/where did you see the “update”, the Ford tracker?
Yep. I’m pretty ticked off…

Sponsored

Kaber

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes c300, Triumph Bonneville T100
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My dealer said this morniong that my Bronco (OBX 2 door) was waiting on a new hard top. Hard to believe. I thought the hard top debacle was behind us. The window sticker updated yesterday to show 12/6/2021. it last said 11/29/2021. Hope that means its finally being shipped.

DarwynZ

Big Bend
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The date at the bottom of my window sticker has changed the last 2 days. I pray that means something is going on and I'll at least get my built email soon. Then I can at least start obsessing over railroad issues.
Mine has changed too... can not find anywhere what the date means...

SassySquatch

Badlands
First Name
Danii
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dealership texted that my Bronco will be there soon!! I should have possession within a few hours...YAY! Finally!

DarwynZ

Big Bend
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

L
Dealership texted that my Bronco will be there soon!! I should have possession within a few hours...YAY! Finally!
LUCKY!!!! Hoping and praying that I get the same text at some point today. My students are all being crazy today, would love something to make the day better... like a new Bronco! CONGRATS!

Hemisfear

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep. I’m pretty ticked off…
Geez, mine is still showing 12/21…
I’ve just about had enough of all the delays!
Sorry to hear…
Sponsored