gogoli35

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Pathfinder
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Is there anyone still waiting for their vehicle from 11/8 build week? I have a 4dr First Edition hard top and still in production stage. I have an estimated delivery date of 1/26 but looks unrealistic at this point.
Sponsored

emilyfaye

Black Diamond
First Name
Emily
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GMC Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is there anyone still waiting for their vehicle from 11/8 build week? I have a 4dr First Edition hard top and still in production stage. I have an estimated delivery date of 1/26 but looks unrealistic at this point.
I am.... mine has shipped but still hasn't made it to the dealership yet.

emilyfaye

Black Diamond
First Name
Emily
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GMC Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Alright...what is the longest time frame that a bronco has sat at a Ramp at the train depo? So close but so far away.

jakej

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Alright...what is the longest time frame that a bronco has sat at a Ramp at the train depo? So close but so far away.
Mine sat at final train depots (there are 2 in San Diego) for close to two weeks. This was the most frustrating leg since there was no way to track it, even by the dealer. I resorted to calling, or driving by, dealer almost every day. The dealer had no visibility into whether they were going to get a truck from the railyard on any given day, and if they did get one what vehicles were going to be on it . Then, finally one evening my salesman called to let me know that a truck had arrived with my Bronco!

I can say now, after enjoying my Bronco for a month, that those days waiting are a distance memory.

Sponsored

emilyfaye

Black Diamond
First Name
Emily
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GMC Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mine sat at final train depots (there are 2 in San Diego) for close to two weeks. This was the most frustrating leg since there was no way to track it, even by the dealer. I resorted to calling, or driving by, dealer almost every day. The dealer had no visibility into whether they were going to get a truck from the railyard on any given day, and if they did get one what vehicles were going to be on it . Then, finally one evening my salesman called to let me know that a truck had arrived with my Bronco!

I can say now, after enjoying my Bronco for a month, that those days waiting are a distance memory.
I’m on Day 7 … was suppose to be delivered 13-17 … was unloaded from train the 14th … guess I will wait a lil longer

gogoli35

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Pathfinder
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
At least you know where yours is :) mine is produced per dealer systems, modules on, but still in production status. I assume missing a chip or a part.

Hbrichman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pickup yesterday. Definitely worth the wait but mine is experiencing a huge tailgate rattle only 200 miles in which is a bummer. Off to the dealer tomorrow morning…. Less than 48hrs after taking delivery..

84552A25-E53E-4D28-B169-DE5AC48400E1.jpeg

D6069989-6640-4B2B-9E58-4CDEAC8C4BCB.jpeg

DarwynZ

Big Bend
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bronco (Coming Soon)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Pickup yesterday. Definitely worth the wait but mine is experiencing a huge tailgate rattle only 200 miles in which is a bummer. Off to the dealer tomorrow morning…. Less than 48hrs after taking delivery..

Ford Bronco đź›  11/8/21 Build Week Group D6069989-6640-4B2B-9E58-4CDEAC8C4BCB

Ford Bronco đź›  11/8/21 Build Week Group D6069989-6640-4B2B-9E58-4CDEAC8C4BCB
Fingers crossed it’s an easy and quick fix!

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has everyone part of this build week finally gotten their vehicles, I hope?
There’s some folks outstanding unfortunately.

gogoli35

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Pathfinder
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Still waiting. They moved my delivery date from 1/26 to 2/5 (second time) but still no built email. I predict they won't be able to hit 2/5 date also.

j_anderson

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Man, I cant believe there are some in our 11/8 build week group who have still NOT received your Broncos yet. Hoping the rest of you get them soon.
Sponsored