Emily
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GMC Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ok guys need some opinions trying to decide if I should stick with a matter black for accents or if the green looks ok. Did something cheap and easy to test it.

D637AB9C-DD2C-4824-BB45-C281AA35CC5B.jpeg

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok guys need some opinions trying to decide if I should stick with a matter black for accents or if the green looks ok. Did something cheap and easy to test it.

Ford Bronco 🛠 11/8/21 Build Week Group D637AB9C-DD2C-4824-BB45-C281AA35CC5B
Eh, I’m not a fan of the green. Just my opinion though. I think black would compliment better, or possibly grey to match the flares.

zedster

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco 2 dr Badlands SAS, '22 F150 PowerBoost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco 🛠 11/8/21 Build Week Group D637AB9C-DD2C-4824-BB45-C281AA35CC5B
Black

Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So we all have our Bronco's now from this build week... Right?!
According to the graph on the GoogleDocuments tracking link in the opening post of this thread, there are still 40 Broncos from this build week that have not yet been delivered…

Ford Bronco 🛠 11/8/21 Build Week Group B77B7CEB-21E0-4549-A4CA-661E30185D09

I find that hard to believe, but that’s what the graph suggests.

Did a bunch of members receive their Broncos and simply never update the tracking document, or are there dozens still awaiting delivery? 🤔

I have to admit, after I received my Bronco, I haven’t followed this thread very closely, because it’s 194 pages long and was a little overwhelming, but at least I updated the spreadsheet with my delivery stats. 🤷‍♂️

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

According to the graph on the GoogleDocuments tracking link in the opening post of this very long thread, there are still 40 Broncos from this build week that have not yet been delivered…

Ford Bronco 🛠 11/8/21 Build Week Group B77B7CEB-21E0-4549-A4CA-661E30185D09

I find that hard to believe, but that’s what the graph suggests.

Did a bunch of members receive their Broncos and simply never update the tracking document, or are there dozens still awaiting delivery? 🤔

I have to admit, after I received my Bronco, i haven’t followed this thread very closely, because it’s 194 pages long and was a little overwhelming, but at least I updated the spreadsheet with my delivery stats. 🤷‍♂️
... That was just as bad as telling me to use the search feature... “as per my original email...” lol

My guess is people didn’t update the spreadsheet too. But would be nice to know that we all received them or not.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

... That was just as bad as telling me to use the search feature... “as per my original email...” lol

My guess is people didn’t update the spreadsheet too. But would be nice to know that we all received them or not.
I posted the link back to the OP because it was always difficult for people to find. Hopefully some of the group here will see the link, click on it, and actually revisit the spreadsheet. If I posted the GoogleDocuments link directly, it simply replicates the current view, but is impossible to edit. I wish it would simply leave the hyperlink in text form. 🤷‍♂️

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I posted the link back to the OP because it was always difficult for people to find. Hopefully some of the group here will see the link, click on it, and actually revisit the spreadsheet. If I posted the GoogleDocuments link directly, it simply replicates the current view, but is impossible to edit. I wish it would simply leave the hyperlink in text form. 🤷‍♂️
You gotta start tagging people here and calling them out - that’s how we got it updated the last time lol.
Sponsored