Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Is anyone else having problems with the vehicle tracker? It won't show up with my VIN and order number. Just tries to load and goes right back to the same screen with no message.
UGH, here we go. Here is the message I'm receiving. Is it possible the Production date no longer is valid, this tool used to work for me. My brother, who had a build date of November 1, said his VIN number is now showing an F250. Let's just hope its once again Ford's technology crashing due to high traffic.

"We're sorry. We are unable to process this Order. Please enter a valid Ford Order/VIN."
Sponsored

Octaviostyle

Raptor
First Name
dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yugo
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I got bumped from sept 27th to Oct 25th and now Nov 8th. the positive is im still seeing that im getting a 2021 anti matter blue. I know that can change in the next few weeks.

Stroopaloop

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC canyon all terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Interstate

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Great link thanks. Also, great profile pic. Did you read his biography and/or watch his documentary on Amazon? Grant was a great leader!
You're welcome. Yes, Grant -The mini-series was great. Biography is wonderful. Grant is in my top 3 for presidents. He's underrated by most historians.

Sponsored

Interstate

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

yup. I tried the tracker and for some reason its loading up someones vin and tracking information for their f350 in Texas.

Ford Bronco đź›  11/8/21 Build Week Group Screen Shot 2021-10-13 at 9.44.44 PM

Ford Bronco đź›  11/8/21 Build Week Group Screen Shot 2021-10-13 at 9.44.44 PM
That’s happening to a lot of people right now as Ford is switching things over to 2022. Man, that’s an expensive truck!

LoneStarBridger

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That’s happening to a lot of people right now as Ford is switching things over to 2022. Man, that’s an expensive truck!
Still showing wrong vehicle for you? I still show VIN no longer valid. did Ford just cancel all 2021 orders even if we had production date and VIN?

West1

Base
First Name
DM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base with OBX wheels
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Still showing wrong vehicle for you? I still show VIN no longer valid. did Ford just cancel all 2021 orders even if we had production date and VIN?
I am wondering the same thing, but I am paranoid. Assuming it is just a computer glitch.

Interstate

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It’s the same for me still. I called my dealer, everything is good, the date hasn’t changed. Nothing to worry about. The website is just messed up because of the change over to 2022. I wish it still worked, but I don’t think Ford is going to fix it before our orders are built.

Sponsored

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Judging by all the new 10/18 folks getting added to the 10/25 week, y’all may be getting a few of us 10/25 folks in your group soon. :(

BonzosBronco

Badlands
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Explorer, RIP 89 Bronco XLT, 2020 FTR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well gang it’s been fun but imma head over to the 11/15 build week thread to align w the email I just got. Hope to see none of you there, Godspeed

Interstate

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well gang it’s been fun but imma head over to the 11/15 build week thread to align w the email I just got. Hope to see none of you there, Godspeed
Dang, good luck!

OP
OP
zerk4321

zerk4321

Base
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Squatch Rapid Red
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sorry to hear that.

DrSquatch

Big Bend
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Well, I chatted Ford Performance just to check on my build week (org: 11/1) given all the recent pushes I had been seeing. Looks like I was pushed on 10/16 to 11/8 BW but never got an email from Ford. My first push - doesn't feel great but it is what it is!

Glad to be here with you fine folks!
Sponsored