First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra, Niro, FJ40 and Transit 350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is $475 normal for a process fee when making the final purchase?
No, don't think so.... but, NOTHING has been normal with bronco... Usually you get to haggle shit like that... With the Broncos they want you to walk cuz they'll make an extra 10 to 15 to $20,000!
Sponsored

AllthePonies

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT and Expedition Max
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is $475 normal for a process fee when making the final purchase?
It's not ideal. Ford's employee purchase plan allows for a maximum $75 document fee. If everything else about your purchase transaction/price works for you then it may be something you can accept given the current market situation. Hopefully you can talk them down though.

AllthePonies

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No, don't think so.... but, NOTHING has been normal with bronco... Usually you get to haggle shit like that... With the Broncos they want you to walk cuz they'll make an extra 10 to 15 to $20,000!
You definitely don't want to walk away from your Bronco over it, that's for sure. Its a bummer, but at least it's not a huge surprise ADM like others have dealt with.

sheiswoodsman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 SuperDuty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's not ideal. Ford's employee purchase plan allows for a maximum $75 document fee. If everything else about your purchase transaction/price works for you then it may be something you can accept given the current market situation. Hopefully you can talk them down though.
No mark-ups, so I will just eat it. They are gonna match the floodFord Warranty so that is a positive. Just glad I didn’t have to deal with some others nightmare of ADM fees.

sheiswoodsman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 SuperDuty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You definitely don't want to walk away from your Bronco over it, that's for sure. Its a bummer, but at least it's not a huge surprise ADM like others have dealt with.
Agreed

Sponsored

ActMoritz

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra, Niro, FJ40 and Transit 350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Kind of like they were supposed to give us X plan... Even though it wasn't offered on the Bronco... Now they've backed out on doing that.. basically told me why would they give that to me whenever they can resell it... The one They have sitting out back they sold it auction for 17 grand above sticker

AllthePonies

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No mark-ups, so I will just eat it. They are gonna match the floodFord Warranty so that is a positive. Just glad I didn’t have to deal with some others nightmare of ADM fees.
The Flood Ford warranty match is a pretty big win! I'd take it as a total package.

wrbix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR Def90, F250 7.3, Caterham 7, LR Series III, etc
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco đź›  12/13/21 Build Week Group DF26CB61-BDD3-4E57-A5C6-766BE95F90EC

Nope, nope…..got this email this afternoon from FOMOCO….dealer hasn’t seen my BL and has no idea what’s up w this email.
WTF?….,Where’s The Ford?

BoogieBD

Black Diamond
First Name
Boogie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Two days shy of a month in transit, I got a call from my dealership: the bronco arrived an hour ago! Tracker just updated, too. Now to queue up the paperwork and make the 150 mi trip to the dealership.

Heck yeah!

Raincloud

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Nope, nope…..got this email this afternoon from FOMOCO….dealer hasn’t seen my BL and has no idea what’s up w this email.
WTF?….,Where’s The Ford?
Got the same email and got so freaking excited since this is supposed to be my delivery week. What a sick joke!

Sponsored

WABronco

Base
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Base
I can’t believe it takes a month on a train! It had a great tour of the Midwest. Sat in Chicago, Indiana, Kansas City, back to Chicago, Minneapolis, Fargo, now stuck in Minot ND for a few days. WTH! Someday it will get to Washington. Someday.

BoogieBD

Black Diamond
First Name
Boogie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just installed the bead locks and I feel like it’s got a noticeable look. For me it will be more so that I can air it down with confidence when I’m going through the rock gardens.
Ford Bronco đź›  12/13/21 Build Week Group E76DB468-4727-49BB-A70B-72B9FD41EAD0

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Some thoughts after driving my Bronco for the last couple days.. sound isn't the best. My sales guy mentioned that there are no speakers in the door, they're all in the dash and it almost sounds tin can like. I'm having trouble getting used to the window buttons being in the center with the console. That'll take a little bit, but will be able to handle that eventually. Last.. I definitely should have gotten leather! Not sure how I didn't know, but you would think buying a $50K vehicle, the seats would be powered. Not with this one.. guess you had to have leather to have powered seats?? Not to mention, the cloth seats aren't all that comfortable to me. Maybe I need to break them in or something.
I'm seriously considering placing another order for a MIC top with leather and waiting now that I have this one to hold me over.. :unsure:
Did you have the B&O or regular sound?

imstimpy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just installed the bead locks and I feel like it’s got a noticeable look. For me it will be more so that I can air it down with confidence when I’m going through the rock gardens.
Ford Performance or other?

BoogieBD

Black Diamond
First Name
Boogie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford Performance or other?
Ford performance. But I ordered them from CJ pony. They were $25 bucks cheaper and I ended up getting free shipping. They had a sale going. They also have a little more shine then the stock ring.
Sponsored