First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Y’all, I freaking love my Bronco. I work in a Subaru store and haven’t driven anything but Subies for over 15 years but the bronco was the first new car I dug since the turbo Bajas. It’s going to take a bit getting used to the 4wd systems (and actually having to engage something) instead of AWD, but compared to the 12 year old Forester I just traded in, this thing is fairly quiet. It drives better and smoother than I had anticipated as well. I hope you all love yours too!

Tag1996

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer, F150, Taurus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Some thoughts after driving my Bronco for the last couple days.. sound isn't the best. My sales guy mentioned that there are no speakers in the door, they're all in the dash and it almost sounds tin can like. I'm having trouble getting used to the window buttons being in the center with the console. That'll take a little bit, but will be able to handle that eventually. Last.. I definitely should have gotten leather! Not sure how I didn't know, but you would think buying a $50K vehicle, the seats would be powered. Not with this one.. guess you had to have leather to have powered seats?? Not to mention, the cloth seats aren't all that comfortable to me. Maybe I need to break them in or something.
I'm seriously considering placing another order for a MIC top with leather and waiting now that I have this one to hold me over.. :unsure:
Not sure if this is accurate but I thought the didn’t have power seats because if they get wet the would break.

Dimitar

Badlands
First Name
Dimitar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Some thoughts after driving my Bronco for the last couple days.. sound isn't the best. My sales guy mentioned that there are no speakers in the door, they're all in the dash and it almost sounds tin can like. I'm having trouble getting used to the window buttons being in the center with the console. That'll take a little bit, but will be able to handle that eventually. Last.. I definitely should have gotten leather! Not sure how I didn't know, but you would think buying a $50K vehicle, the seats would be powered. Not with this one.. guess you had to have leather to have powered seats?? Not to mention, the cloth seats aren't all that comfortable to me. Maybe I need to break them in or something.
I'm seriously considering placing another order for a MIC top with leather and waiting now that I have this one to hold me over.. :unsure:
That’s why they say try it before you buy it. Plenty of opportunities around if you look.

Sponsored

AllthePonies

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT and Expedition Max
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

ActMoritz

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra, Niro, FJ40 and Transit 350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just installed the bead locks and I feel like it’s got a noticeable look. For me it will be more so that I can air it down with confidence when I’m going through the rock gardens.
E76DB468-4727-49BB-A70B-72B9FD41EAD0.jpeg
I will eventually... But, bronco will be the wife's a few years.. she got an aftermarket set. The stock beadlock capable should fit my FJ40. so, i will be stealing them. Lol hopefully the center boar works.

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have Lux package so I do have the B&O.
Same here, I have the LUX and B&O as well. Just my opinion, the B&O is doable, but definitely nothing special. Lack of bass (even with a subwoofer) just blows my mind. Will definitely consider upgrading speakers when more before available.

sheiswoodsman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 SuperDuty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Taking delivery tomorrow if all goes well. MSRP. No hassle. Matched Warranty.
Ford Bronco đź›  12/13/21 Build Week Group 3B33EA06-E108-4043-98D1-EBE653916621

Sponsored

ActMoritz

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well that's cool.... I mean it's not like you already fucked me a hundred times on my first 11 hour reservation...lol
Ford Bronco đź›  12/13/21 Build Week Group Screenshot_20220120-114626_Email

garber

Outer Banks
First Name
Dak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro SS 1LE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Still waiting on mine. Definitely feel left in the dark as nothing is updating, and the dealer has no updates either. Not feeling confident about it arriving by the updated 1/24 EDD :censored:

ActMoritz

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you guys price match??? Ford back door tracker link and window sticker??? Mine is $1,300 different.

BoogieBD

Black Diamond
First Name
Boogie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I will eventually... But, bronco will be the wife's a few years.. she got an aftermarket set. The stock beadlock capable should fit my FJ40. so, i will be stealing them. Lol hopefully the center boar works.
That’ll be cool to see. Post it when you.