Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado Z71
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

30 percent?
Honestly I donā€™t know. I asked them to match the back. They said it was a hair on the illegal side, but not too dark.
Sponsored

wrbix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR Def90, F250 7.3, Caterham 7, LR Series III, etc
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

30 percent?
ā€¦or 30% deliveredā€¦yā€™all are dangling your participlesā€¦.drives me crazyā€¦wife does it all the time!

imstimpy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iā€™ll spare you the details of the incompetent sales staff at the dealershipā€¦ The good parts are: MSRP, no random add on accessories, only hidden cost was a 0.2313% inventory Tax, trade came in $100 higher than CarMax, no front license plate, and they tossed in a bronco parking sign and an insulated water bottle.

Ford Bronco šŸ›  12/13/21 Build Week Group E7F7A30C-1349-4CEE-A434-B0C4D497C8A0
Ford Bronco šŸ›  12/13/21 Build Week Group B756FA3C-8866-4B60-88B7-114AA961F88F

BoogieBD

Black Diamond
First Name
Boogie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
ā€¦or 30% deliveredā€¦yā€™all are dangling your participlesā€¦.drives me crazyā€¦wife does it all the time!
šŸ˜‚ sorry man.

BoogieBD

Black Diamond
First Name
Boogie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Honestly I donā€™t know. I asked them to match the back. They said it was a hair on the illegal side, but not too dark.
Iā€™ll be going in on Saturday. I think itā€™s 30. Hey they gotta catch you first. Just remember that when you see the lights flashing.

Sponsored

AllthePonies

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT and Expedition Max
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Iā€™ll be going in on Saturday. I think itā€™s 30. Hey they gotta catch you first. Just remember that when you see the lights flashing.
Only factory tint for me. I used to have an ā€˜89 Mustang GT that someone else had added tint to. I went to and asked the local police if it was ok and they said yes. An enterprising state trooper decided that they could tell just by looking that my tint was too dark. Long story short, the cops always win. So, if Ford didnā€™t add it then I donā€™t want it.

BoogieBD

Black Diamond
First Name
Boogie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Only factory tint for me. I used to have an ā€˜89 Mustang GT that someone else had added tint to. I went to and asked the local police if it was ok and they said yes. An enterprising state trooper decided that they could tell just by looking that my tint was too dark. Long story short, the cops always win. So, if Ford didnā€™t add it then I donā€™t want it.
I hear ya. California is ruff but California desert is even more ruff. Iā€™ll take my chances.

napenn78

Outer Banks
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado Z71
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Tennessee, all good here!!

Mr. Plow

Black Diamond
First Name
Sergio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Expedition, 09' FEH, 68' Mercury Cougar
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Got the windows tinted yesterday. Ready for it to warm up and try the convertible. Glad to see more and more delivered. I was looking to see % delivered but I think that spreadsheet needs some updating.
Stupid question, but did you also get the Vinyl windows tinted? Sorry I've never had a soft top vehicle.

Sponsored

napenn78

Outer Banks
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado Z71
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Stupid question, but did you also get the Vinyl windows tinted? Sorry I've never had a soft top vehicle.
They come that way. I just tinted driver and passenger windows.

ActMoritz

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra, Niro, FJ40 and Transit 350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Tint... I always go darker than my soul on window.... 5% ... Even had front windshield at 20% once.
Cops are as cool as you let them be 99% of the time. 25 year's of tinted windows and not running a front tag. Never had a ticket and only been "informed" that both are illegal in Missouri a handful of times....

ddbrennan

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So Checked tracker again today and apparently my Bronco has been in production since 12/15 so 37 days! I have called the Bronco hotline several times and I get conflicting answers every time I call , original estimated delivery date 12/28 then slipped to 1/27 called Bronco line yesterday and they told me still not scheduled to ship so not likely to see it by 1/27, they blamed lack of drivers. This is one of the most frustrating experiences of my life.

Welcome
Your 2021 Bronco Outer Banks is "In Production".

In Production
Your order is being manufactured at one of our factories. This can take a few days. When you have a moment, tryout the link to your Window Sticker that is now available lower on the page.
Ford Accessories
  • Order Confirmed 02/04/2021, Step 1 of 5 , Completed
    Order Confirmed
    02/04/2021
  • In Production 12/15/2021, Step 2 of 5 , In Progress
    In Production
    12/15/2021
  • Built Step 3 of 5
    Built
  • Shipped Step 4 of 5
    Shipped
  • Delivery TBD, Step 5 of 5
    Delivery
    TBD

Raincloud

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My EDD has been pushed back another week. I got my built email on 12/21 and my shipped email on 1/1. EDD is now 1/28 but a dealer less than an hour north of me had a 2022 delivered last week. I said I wasnā€™t going to track the rail but Iā€™m about to cave and ask my dealer for the rail car number. I canā€™t take this.
Sponsored