First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Base
Tracking the rail trip is almost worse. I find myself wondering who the hell schedules the train routes and why is my rail car taking a month long slow tour of the US.
Sponsored

LeeroyJenkins

Wildtrak
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, F150, Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My rail car has finally left Guthrie OK!!!! As long as it doesn't make any other crazy ass stops for no damn reason, it should be in Dallas by morning!!!
@Lady-J I'm stuck in Guthrie OK!! How long were you there? Trying to set my expecations. Going on 48 hours...

ActMoritz

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra, Niro, FJ40 and Transit 350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
She's home and the wife's happy!! She had to make the Grandbabie a shirt for the occasion!
Ford Bronco 🛠 12/13/21 Build Week Group 20220121_180127
Ford Bronco 🛠 12/13/21 Build Week Group 20220121_180111
Ford Bronco 🛠 12/13/21 Build Week Group FB_IMG_1642809653614

Sponsored

ActMoritz

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
FYI... F- my dealership aswell.. they are charging a $950 mandatory service plan to all vehicles.... " the Wood Care is a year of free oil changes. Wheel locks, and 6 months of.. nitro filled tires, key fob replacement, dent and ding fix, Windshield repair, wheel and tire repair or replace". I told them that's last vehicle I will be buying from them. ...

garber

Outer Banks
First Name
Dak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro SS 1LE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
FYI... F- my dealership aswell.. they are charging a $950 mandatory service plan to all vehicles.... " the Wood Care is a year of free oil changes. Wheel locks, and 6 months of.. nitro filled tires, key fob replacement, dent and ding fix, Windshield repair, wheel and tire repair or replace". I told them that's last vehicle I will be buying from them. ...
My dealer is tacking on a very similar package. Treated windshield, clear bra along the edge of the doors, 3 years of free oil changes & some other stuff similar to what you listed. At first I was kinda angry but at least I get about 6 free oil changes & rotations

ActMoritz

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer is tacking on a very similar package. Treated windshield, clear bra along the edge of the doors, 3 years of free oil changes & some other stuff similar to what you listed. At first I was kinda angry but at least I get about 6 free oil changes & rotations
Required??

Dimitar

Badlands
First Name
Dimitar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So Checked tracker again today and apparently my Bronco has been in production since 12/15 so 37 days! I have called the Bronco hotline several times and I get conflicting answers every time I call , original estimated delivery date 12/28 then slipped to 1/27 called Bronco line yesterday and they told me still not scheduled to ship so not likely to see it by 1/27, they blamed lack of drivers. This is one of the most frustrating experiences of my life.

Welcome
Your 2021 Bronco Outer Banks is "In Production".
Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}

In Production
Your order is being manufactured at one of our factories. This can take a few days. When you have a moment, tryout the link to your Window Sticker that is now available lower on the page.
Ford Accessories
  • Order Confirmed 02/04/2021, Step 1 of 5 , Completed
    Order Confirmed
    02/04/2021
  • In Production 12/15/2021, Step 2 of 5 , In Progress
    In Production
    12/15/2021
  • Built Step 3 of 5
    Built
  • Shipped Step 4 of 5
    Shipped
  • Delivery TBD, Step 5 of 5
    Delivery
    TBD
That really sucks. I can’t imagine it’s not built. They switched production to 2022 so hopefully it just didn’t get tagged and it’s already on its way to you. Otherwise you should be getting a 22MY.

Sponsored

ddbrennan

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That really sucks. I can’t imagine it’s not built. They switched production to 2022 so hopefully it just didn’t get tagged and it’s already on its way to you. Otherwise you should be getting a 22MY.
the window sticker I have says 2021 and the bronco hotline assures me it is built and just sitting at the plant waiting for a truck to come my way but I am concerned that I have never received a built notification .

napenn78

Outer Banks
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado Z71
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

the window sticker I have says 2021 and the bronco hotline assures me it is built and just sitting at the plant waiting for a truck to come my way but I am concerned that I have never received a built notification .
I still haven’t gotten a ‘Built’ notification. Took delivery a week ago. It’ll just show up.