First Name
Dak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro SS 1LE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
EDD is today, but it looks like it didn't make it. Dealer has no idea where it's at either. Curious to see what the EDD will get bumped to

Edit: after I say this I FINALLY got some info. Finally on a railcar & on the way! Current on a Norfolk Southern car. I'm in St. Louis, about 8 hours away from the plant, so hopefully it's a fast train
Sponsored

Last edited:

Stroopaloop

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC canyon all terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Picked up my 🌵 Jack today and I love it. Rides a lot nicer than my previous Wranglers. Extremely pleased with the look of the mall squatch. Can't wait for tomorrow to throw in all the accessories I bought.

4 door 🌵 mall squatch. Reservation 8/17/2020 ish.... order conversion 1/20/21 ish...build email 8/26....first build date 9/27.. rescheduled to week of 11/8...11/15..12/6..12/13..BUILT 12/18/21...SHIPPED 12/25/21..Arrived at dealer 1/7/22 ish. Picked up 1/24/22 after all accessories installed. Day 1 proud papa.

PXL_20220124_202656945.MP.jpg

StevoeFL

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well... I know there are lots of us in the same boat (based on the spreadsheet) but I just dont understand how this Bronco build has seemed to get stuck in production. I got notice of 12/13 build date after many date changes - Blend date is 12/14 and pizza tracker says production date of 12/16..... but thats it - it has been stuck "In Production" for 40 days! Dealer knows nothing, Bronco hotline knows nothing. Delivery date switched from 1/7 to 2/5 but that seems impossible now too. The latest call to the Bronco line said that it was produced but it isn't "built" yet. I cant imagine what that means... then again, I never imagined it would be the end of Jan 22 and I wouldnt have this thing! Anyone else left in Limbo?

Many congrats to all of you who got your truck! The fact that you are getting it gives me some hope.

Ashallyb96

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Nissan Altima, 2005 Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well... I know there are lots of us in the same boat (based on the spreadsheet) but I just dont understand how this Bronco build has seemed to get stuck in production. I got notice of 12/13 build date after many date changes - Blend date is 12/14 and pizza tracker says production date of 12/16..... but thats it - it has been stuck "In Production" for 40 days! Dealer knows nothing, Bronco hotline knows nothing. Delivery date switched from 1/7 to 2/5 but that seems impossible now too. The latest call to the Bronco line said that it was produced but it isn't "built" yet. I cant imagine what that means... then again, I never imagined it would be the end of Jan 22 and I wouldnt have this thing! Anyone else left in Limbo?

Many congrats to all of you who got your truck! The fact that you are getting it gives me some hope.
12/15 in production. Called the hotline they said it was to be shipped yesterday but no email yet.

emchsel

Outer Banks
First Name
emilie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco 21
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yes- I’ve also been without updates since the 12/15 in production status. last wednesday my dealer rep in Redlands said she see’s that it’s built but no location (i.e. train number) either. but she also said the prior week got 4 broncos delivered without updates. my latest EDD was today 1/24 and it’s not here either.

Sponsored

Steveo21

Outer Banks
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine shows production 12/15, EDD 01/26. I called the dealership last week and they said it’s built but they have no idea where it is. I’m also Canadian, so I’m hoping it just shows up because emails are non existent.

huck2080

Black Diamond
First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 f150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Picked up my 🌵 Jack today and I love it. Rides a lot nicer than my previous Wranglers. Extremely pleased with the look of the mall squatch. Can't wait for tomorrow to throw in all the accessories I bought.

4 door 🌵 mall squatch. Reservation 8/17/2020 ish.... order conversion 1/20/21 ish...build email 8/26....first build date 9/27.. rescheduled to week of 11/8...11/15..12/6..12/13..BUILT 12/18/21...SHIPPED 12/25/21..Arrived at dealer 1/7/22 ish. Picked up 1/24/22 after all accessories installed. Day 1 proud papa.

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/13/21 Build Week Group PXL_20220124_202656945.MP
what license plate bracket is that ?

mdahan

Outer Banks
First Name
Mo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Maxima 2009- Maxi pad
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Submitted another order yesterday for the bronco. Let's see if this one gets scheduled before even getting this one shipped. Have the color as cactus gray but thinking hot pepper red. Normally not a red guy but the color looks nice in pictures.

ddbrennan

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

I am in same boat blend 12/13 in production 12/15 modules all alive 12/17 EDD 12/28 revised to 1/27. Call to ford yesterday says still sitting at plant waiting to ship so clearly won't be here on 1/27. Dealer has not had any luck getting an answer either. Very Frustrating

Mr. Plow

Black Diamond
First Name
Sergio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Expedition, 09' FEH, 68' Mercury Cougar
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Glad to see so many getting their babies. Mine shipped over 2 weeks ago and arrived at the railyard last Thursday. It's so frustrating that I haven't been able to pick it up. The railyard is like 2 miles from my house and 12 miles from the dealer. Does it really take that many days to make it to the dealer? Dealer still hasn't received confirmation that it's there! WTF!!!!

Sponsored

Madman

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Raptor, 1948 Willys CJ2A, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Glad to see so many getting their babies. Mine shipped over 2 weeks ago and arrived at the railyard last Thursday. It's so frustrating that I haven't been able to pick it up. The railyard is like 2 miles from my house and 12 miles from the dealer. Does it really take that many days to make it to the dealer? Dealer still hasn't received confirmation that it's there! WTF!!!!
Last week I heard mine was on a train in Illinois...but not a peep after that....may have ended up in the Bermuda triangle for all I know!

Mr. Plow

Black Diamond
First Name
Sergio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Expedition, 09' FEH, 68' Mercury Cougar
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Last week I heard mine was on a train in Illinois...but not a peep after that....may have ended up in the Bermuda triangle for all I know!
So hard to stay positive, you know? It's like should it really be this hard to get my Bronco or to at least have real-time data as to where it is? With all the tech in these cars and gps, how is that not a thing?

garber

Outer Banks
First Name
Dak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro SS 1LE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine shipped Sunday night. Made it to Indiana last night, and it sounds like it's slowly making its way across Indiana today! It's currently about 5 hours away from me

broncogirl74

Outer Banks
First Name
Jodi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/13/21 Build Week Group PXL_20220124_202656945.MP
love the stripe!

huntvinc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Does anyone recognize the shipping info below? Like who the carrier may be? My dealer finally sent this yesterday after my delivery date has changed 3 times already. Nothing is showing up for my VIN on United Road, so I am thinking it must be another carrier. Thanks!

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/13/21 Build Week Group 1643132647352
Sponsored