Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR Def90, F250 7.3, Caterham 7, LR Series III, etc
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got it home! Had to get pics at the dealership though as luck has it I pick up my new rig on a sloppy wet snowy day here in Colorado....it was clean for about twelve seconds!
Bronco 1.jpg
Bronco 2.jpg
Bronco 3.jpg
Bronco 4.jpg
Bronco 5.jpg
Looks great!…..best color, no doubt.
Sponsored

AllthePonies

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT and Expedition Max
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looks great!…..best color, no doubt.
I like it a lot more than I would have expected. I have nothing against white cars as two of my favorite vehicles were white (first car = Pontiac Bonneville SSE and first really fun car = Mustang GT). It’s just that they aren’t always executed well. I definitely think the contrast with the black looks great!

Madman

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Raptor, 1948 Willys CJ2A, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like it a lot more than I would have expected. I have nothing against white cars as two of my favorite vehicles were white (first car = Pontiac Bonneville SSE and first really fun car = Mustang GT). It’s just that they aren’t always executed well. I definitely think the contrast with the black looks great!
I love the black and white contrast....did quite a bit of that on my 94 Bronco....I saw the eruption green in person today too....It looked darker in the photos, and although not a bad color, I'd prefer it over white if it was a shade darker....so all things being what they are I am very happy with my set up....now to add the hood struts, winch, winch bumper and fog lights!

Mr. Plow

Black Diamond
First Name
Sergio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Expedition, 09' FEH, 68' Mercury Cougar
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I love the black and white contrast....did quite a bit of that on my 94 Bronco....I saw the eruption green in person today too....It looked darker in the photos, and although not a bad color, I'd prefer it over white if it was a shade darker....so all things being what they are I am very happy with my set up....now to add the hood struts, winch, winch bumper and fog lights!
I love the white. In fact, that was my original choice. I was even going to get my plates to say NOTOJ or UHQUTED, but the wifey shot that down real quick. LMAO! So I went with Area 51 instead for my color.

napenn78

Outer Banks
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado Z71
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Got it home! Had to get pics at the dealership though as luck has it I pick up my new rig on a sloppy wet snowy day here in Colorado....it was clean for about twelve seconds!
Bronco 1.jpg
Bronco 2.jpg
Bronco 3.jpg
Bronco 4.jpg
Bronco 5.jpg
Looks great!!

Sponsored

napenn78

Outer Banks
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado Z71
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I love the white. In fact, that was my original choice. I was even going to get my plates to say NOTOJ or UHQUTED, but the wifey shot that down real quick. LMAO! So I went with Area 51 instead for my color.
I chose white initially, switched to A51, then switched back to white before getting my VIN. I love the A51, but in my town there were 2 broncos at that time and they were both A51. I wanted to be different than those 2!

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got my last batch sticker today!

I’m not sure where to put it yet though since I may get a fiberglass top. Any thoughts?

I also don’t know if I’ll get one from the Off-Rodeo. :unsure:

Either way, get your last batch sticker before they’re gone!

https://www.facebook.com/birddogoverland/shop

C6956E09-A994-4EFE-8767-5E99C597D679.jpeg
I’m thinking mine will go on the tailgate table.

ddbrennan

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So looking at the tracking sheet it appears that most people who were built at the end of our production week have received their new Bronco (congrats) but those of us at the beginning of the week have not. This can not be a coincindnce I suspect there is something Ford is not telling us.

AllthePonies

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT and Expedition Max
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So looking at the tracking sheet it appears that most people who were built at the end of our production week have received their new Bronco (congrats) but those of us at the beginning of the week have not. This can not be a coincindnce I suspect there is something Ford is not telling us.
There is definitely a gap toward the beginning of the spreadsheet. I’m guessing there were a variety of parts shortages such as modular bumpers or chip components that hit at that time. I tried to see if it was related to what happened the week before or after, but I couldn’t figure anything out other than all the recent weeks seem to have had issues on some level.

I wonder if the reason that people like me didn’t end up with a baby picture is because we were missing something when the vehicle was coming off of the line (like a bumper or even just a note jotted on the windshield listing the missing component). It could also be something more innocuous like a worker walking in front of the camera though.

The missing parts combined with a driver shortage are certainly making this a painful process for some people. Wish I had something better to tell you. Good luck!

OP
OP
Impatient

Impatient

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

charlie_tuna66

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Chevrolet Chevelle, 1969 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My tracker updated early this morning to 4 Feb 21 EDD. This is the 5th change (Jan 10th, 17th, 21st, 28th, 30th, and now Feb 4th). But alas, I had a text message that I failed to see from last night with this picture....

Ford Bronco đź›  12/13/21 Build Week Group 1643371591477

So what should I believe...my lying eyes or an official email from Ford? Anyway, since my dealer is not in at 0400, I am making an assumption that I can pick her up later today. I have updated the tracker as delivered.

Last edited:

napenn78

Outer Banks
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado Z71
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My tracker updated early this morning to 4 Feb 21 EDD. This is the 5th change (Jan 10th, 17th, 21st, 28th, 30th, and now Feb 4th). But alas, I had a text message that I failed to see from last night with this picture....

Ford Bronco đź›  12/13/21 Build Week Group 1643371591477

So what should I believe...my lying eyes or an official email from Ford? Anyway, since my dealer is not in at 0400, I am making an assumption that I can pick her up tomorrow morning. I have updated the tracker as delivered.
Congrats!

garber

Outer Banks
First Name
Dak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro SS 1LE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
There was most definitely some kind of hold-up. I've heard that if one vehicle fails a quality check, then they have to turn many others from that batch around for quality purposes - not sure how accurate that is, but it makes sense since you typically quarantine inventory from a batch to ensure there aren't any other nonconformities.

My Bronco was built 12/20, and finally shipped on Sunday. It's currently about to be dropped off at my local railyard, so now I have to wait for it to be trucked to the dealer. What irks me is that my dealer just received a customer's 2022 yesterday - built on 1/13, and shipped before mine :( Long story short, there was most likely some type of quality concern that held up a very large batch of Broncos

StevoeFL

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I heard from the dealer today. The build is still "In Production" due to not having microchips. She screenshot a picture from her system that shows a Hold at factory due to chip with a date of 12/16 as produced and on hold. Dirt Mountain again?

wrbix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR Def90, F250 7.3, Caterham 7, LR Series III, etc
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I heard from the dealer today. The build is still "In Production" due to not having microchips. She screenshot a picture from her system that shows a Hold at factory due to chip with a date of 12/16 as produced and on hold. Dirt Mountain again?
What have your Trackers shown?
Mine’s been shipped now for about 5weeks. ? Shipped to DirtMountain?
Sponsored