Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado Z71
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

LoL. I saw people on here calling and of course, when I called, the system was down. I have the best luck ever!

PS. I agree, they were really nice over the phone. I expected them to be tired of people calling them.
I called them and they said my order just says In Process. Recommended I call the dealer for more info. I’ll just wait and hope to see a window sticker in about 4 to 6 days.
Sponsored

gonefishing

Outer Banks
First Name
ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Has anyone with a window sticker ever been bumped?

Shotsy

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '18 BMW m240i, '04 Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven't gotten the dreaded email yet, but I was on my Order page today and my build week jumped from 12/13 to 12/20.

I assume it will eventually go well into January before the build actually starts.

Merry Christmas to me!

napenn78

Outer Banks
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado Z71
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I haven't gotten the dreaded email yet, but I was on my Order page today and my build week jumped from 12/13 to 12/20.

I assume it will eventually go well into January before the build actually starts.

Merry Christmas to me!
Are you a MY22?

Sponsored

Mr. Plow

Black Diamond
First Name
Sergio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Expedition, 09' FEH, 68' Mercury Cougar
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Are you a MY22?
Yep. MY22 builds start on 12/13, from my understanding.
Man...riding this rollercoaster of emotions is not fun. My heart sinks every time I see someone say they got bumped from 12/13 to 12/20, fearing that MY21's are still being pushed back. Then I see it's for an MY22 and I breathe a sigh of relief. Not meant to disrespect any MY22 people on here, but I just have to believe all of us MY21 last "batchers" are on pins and needles as this year is coming to a close.

I can't be the only MY21 person feeling this way, am I?

Echo4November

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Man...riding this rollercoaster of emotions is not fun. My heart sinks every time I see someone say they got bumped from 12/13 to 12/20, fearing that MY21's are still being pushed back. Then I see it's for an MY22 and I breathe a sigh of relief. Not meant to disrespect any MY22 people on here, but I just have to believe all of us MY21 last "batchers" are on pins and needles as this year is coming to a close.

Totally agree @Mr. Plow . I'm looking at it this way being a MY21. We have a VIN. The PITA to change VINs at this point would not be fun for Ford. We know Ford is going to start the 22's this month. I think our builds are going to happen before Christmas. We'll be driving those beasts in 6 weeks.

Kameronatm

Badlands
First Name
Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It wasn't anticipated to be a build week so its possible they push back the start of 22. I have absolutely no reason to complain, I reserved last June and won the allocation lottery even getting scheduled. If they do move us to 22 I hope we get some time to tweak our orders. I wouldnt mind making my manual Badlands a Bad Man Squatch
call your dealer asap. there are several stories of people changing trims and accessories. Apparently, if the system will let them change it then they have the parts and can make the change.

OP
OP
Impatient

Impatient

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

call your dealer asap. there are several stories of people changing trims and accessories. Apparently, if the system will let them change it then they have the parts and can make the change.
I'm good with what I have scheduled. I was just being hypothetical if that had pushed me to a MY22 - as of now my MY21 is scheduled for 12/15. If all goes well I may be able to ring in 22 in my 21!

BoogieBD

Black Diamond
First Name
Boogie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

I feel you 💯

Sponsored

CUPRA

Outer Banks
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBXSAS/'23 Camaro SS Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If we want a silver lining - those of us having our Broncos built the week of 12/13 will have the lowest mileage MY21s out there, being as we actually won't be able to travel a single mile in them in 2021! 🤣

Murraydog11

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2Dr Outer Banks, Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No, no you're not.

BroncoBillyEd

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I called the number and they took vin. Verified add and #. Told me they only see production order. No build day for the 13th build week. Oh well.

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco/22 Escape/01 Softail/90 Bronco (former)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sticker mule has a minimum order of 50 for $88. That’s about $1.75 each. I’ll wait to see if 12/13 is indeed the last production week of the 2021 models and post here again to see who wants one.
F8A52490-77AB-4660-804D-E7A4146DDE5E.jpeg
Part of me wanted to get pushed just for this badge, but sticker just landed, so feeling like it won’t happen! Still be lurking fellow December MY 21 builds…maybe another badge idea 🥳🤪😎

Grayeti

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pontiac Vibe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Nope, I feel exactly the same... quit toying with me and just build the damn thing already!
Sponsored