šŸ›  12/13/21 Build Week Group

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thereā€™s not a link, itā€™s a phone number you call. You can plug your rail car info into the call-in formula so it autodials. My railcar starts with Ttgx, so my call i, where 123456 is the numeric portion of the railcar number.
1 (800) 235-2352,1,,81814192,,,123456,,,##
12/9 blend no build complete email no shipping email. Dealer has eta of 12/27 my eta from Ford tracker says 1/1. To ca itā€™s a 2 week plus rail trip.
Lol - because ā€œteach a man to fishā€ and I was indisposed but rather than not answer, I figured that was better than nothing.

If youā€™re still struggling - https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/here-are-the-bronco-build-tracking-links.22795/
Thereā€™s no rail search link there. But thanks.
Sponsored

Caseoftexas

Outer Banks
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

12/9 blend no build complete email no shipping email. Dealer has eta of 12/27 my eta from Ford tracker says 1/1. To ca itā€™s a 2 week plus rail trip.

Thereā€™s no rail search link there. But thanks.
Shouldnā€™t you be in the 12/6 group? If itā€™s shipped, your dealer will have the rail car number on the dora. Regardless of if youā€™ve gotten a shipped confirmation.

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Shouldnā€™t you be in the 12/6 group? If itā€™s shipped, your dealer will have the rail car number on the dora. Regardless of if youā€™ve gotten a shipped confirmation.
Iā€™m searching for info. Dealer tracker is down. They donā€™t know if itā€™s shipped yet. Just have the eta printout. Anyway itā€™s all good.

napenn78

Outer Banks
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado Z71
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored

napenn78

Outer Banks
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado Z71
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I donā€™t even know if thereā€™s anything to look at now. Seems like we are down to hearing from the dealership that it has arrived. These trackers are delayed/down so much that they may have served their usefulness at this stage.

Echo4November

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I donā€™t even know if thereā€™s anything to look at now. Seems like we are down to hearing from the dealership that it has arrived. These trackers are delayed/down so much that they may have served their usefulness at this stage.
I agree. The whole process has taken years off my life.

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My order tracker isnā€™t working again, lol. Pizza tracker and WS unchanged and no email. šŸ˜«šŸ˜­

Sponsored

ETDandy

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Pathfinder
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My order tracker isnā€™t working again, lol. Pizza tracker and WS unchanged and no email. šŸ˜«šŸ˜­
each time my order tracker has yielded no results, the status changed for me within 24 hours. So given no results returning today, I'm expecting ship notification by morning (ish).

sheiswoodsman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 SuperDuty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No email but EDD changed from 1/12 to 1/20. Blend 12/13ā€“Production 12/16

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

each time my order tracker has yielded no results, the status changed for me within 24 hours. So given no results returning today, I'm expecting ship notification by morning (ish).
I was expecting that last week when it happened but instead my delivery estimated range got slightly delayed

imstimpy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any rail guys tracking their rail cars yet? How far have they made it?
My dealer said... ;)šŸ„ƒ that he doesn't have a rail car nor any visibility on the vehicles once shipped because something something Texas uses a private delivery chain!? He went on to say Ford tries to shotgun vehicles to the dealerships towards the end of the year for tax purposes. Finally, he ended by saying he doesn't think it should take three weeks to ship.

So here I am still under the veil of uncertainty.

At least he said his dealership doesn't install front license plate holders unless specifically requested.
Sponsored