First Name
Boogie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
There she is. Picked it up last night and had to take her for a test drive this morning to my local mountains. 😁😁
Ford Bronco 🛠 12/13/21 Build Week Group DDC94F1E-4D9A-45BC-9857-F217B0F89C98

I couldn’t be happier. Tomorrow I’ll install the true Ford performance bead lock rings, Saturday I’ll get the front windows tinted and she’ll do for now. The suspension felt like my 2.5 King coilovers on my Tacoma so I’ll leave it as is. I did have a whistle on my mirror at around 60mph didn’t like it too much when I had my window rolled down. But I’m usually playing my jams a little on the louder side. Sound wasn’t horrible. It wasn’t my JBL but I can live with it until I blow one out if that. In my opinion if it’s that loud to blow it out it probably doesn’t sound good so it’s never gonna go that loud. I didn’t have to air down on the washed out dirt road where I would normally do so on my 33s. I was very impressed. Definitely had a punch and picks up quick dirt or road. The wait was definitely worth every angry comment I made here 😂
Sponsored

BoogieBD

Black Diamond
First Name
Boogie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
There she is. Picked it up last night and had to take her for a test drive this morning to my local mountains. 😁😁
Ford Bronco 🛠 12/13/21 Build Week Group DDC94F1E-4D9A-45BC-9857-F217B0F89C98

I couldn’t be happier. Tomorrow I’ll install the true Ford performance bead lock rings, Saturday I’ll get the front windows tinted and she’ll do for now. The suspension felt like my 2.5 King coilovers on my Tacoma so I’ll leave it as is. I did have a whistle on my mirror at around 60mph didn’t like it too much when I had my window rolled down. But I’m usually playing my jams a little on the louder side. Sound wasn’t horrible. It wasn’t my JBL but I can live with it until I blow one out if that. In my opinion if it’s that loud to blow it out it probably doesn’t sound good so it’s never gonna go that loud. I didn’t have to air down on the washed out dirt road where I would normally do so on my 33s. I was very impressed. Definitely had a punch and picks up quick dirt or road. The wait was definitely worth every angry comment I made here 😂
Also marine grade vinyl was the perfect choice. Soft on the touch and soft on the butt.

Hoghank

Badlands
First Name
Hank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette, bronco sport, gmc,mustang,Cadillac,porsc
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My rail car was in Blue Island, Illinois on the 11th and as of yesterday it was at the Gibson Railyard in Indiana. I'm confused, why is it going East?
Railcar number# ??

Sponsored

Hoghank

Badlands
First Name
Hank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette, bronco sport, gmc,mustang,Cadillac,porsc
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine took that exact route. Tracking the rail is driving me nuts. Detroit to Chicago, then to Gibson (Toyota Plant probably to pick up more cars), back to Chicago, to KC, back to Chicago now sitting in Minneapolis….. WTF. Please head west!
Railcar number# ??

Madman

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Raptor, 1948 Willys CJ2A, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know mine is in the black hole void known as “shipping in progress “

imstimpy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I did some recon to the Houston yard and there are a lot of broncos. Even some 22’s (saw a couple green ones). They unload the cars into two lots and one of the lots is on the other side of the railcars they are unloading so you can’t see anything over there. Bummmer, but didn’t see mine. Maybe it’s in the second lot.
@imstimpy could that be your A51 badlands in the first pic?

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/13/21 Build Week Group 1642432512745
The circled one could be mine. I'm optioned with the bead lock capable wheels w/o SAS.

jasonbradmorris

Big Bend
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am also still here. Day one reservation with a January 2021 order date. 12/14/21 blend date. 12/29/21 built date. Original EDD date was 1/8/22 that pushed to 1/18/22. I SERIOUSLY doubt that it will be here tomorrow.

Sponsored

napenn78

Outer Banks
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado Z71
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am also still here. Day one reservation with a January 2021 order date. 12/14/21 blend date. 12/29/21 built date. Original EDD date was 1/8/22 that pushed to 1/18/22. I SERIOUSLY doubt that it will be here tomorrow.
Fingers crossed!

ActMoritz

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra, Niro, FJ40 and Transit 350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What!?! She's here!!!! DIRTY little hoe... Probably can't make it till Friday to pickup...
days since reservation
days since production started
days since original Build week
days since shipped

Last edited:

napenn78

Outer Banks
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado Z71
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What!?! She's here!!!! DIRTY little hoe... Probably can't make it till Friday to pickup...
days since reservation
days since production started
days since original Build week
days since shipped
Congrats!!