Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado Z71
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It's FINALLY my turn!!! My Bronco has arrived at the dealership!! Pics to come!!
Excellent, congrats!!! And I hope you are feeling better!
Sponsored

Grayeti

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pontiac Vibe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well... Surprise, surprise, surprise (you young people won't understand that TV reference lol)! Did not receive a "shipped" email, there was no change to the Pizza Tracker, but just got a text from my dealer that my Badlands is being unload at the dealership! :eek::D:D

My Badlands.jpg

ActMoritz

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra, Niro, FJ40 and Transit 350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well... Surprise, surprise, surprise (you young people won't understand that TV reference lol)! Did not receive a "shipped" email, there was no change to the Pizza Tracker, but just got a text from my dealer that my Badlands is being unload at the dealership! :eek::D:D

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  12/13/21 Build Week Group My Badlands
Did you call them a lire like i did

napenn78

Outer Banks
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado Z71
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was hoping you would get it soon!

Grayeti

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pontiac Vibe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was hoping you would get it soon!
Thanks, brother! The wait about killed me though. We did the Texas Off-Rodeo in September and once I got a taste of what this thing can do I was ready for it to arrive, like NOW!!

Although until I can touch it I'm trying to keep my excitement in check lol

Sponsored

napenn78

Outer Banks
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado Z71
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks, brother! The wait about killed me though. We did the Texas Off-Rodeo in September and once I got a taste of what this thing can do I was ready for it to arrive, like NOW!!

Although until I can touch it I'm trying to keep my excitement in check lol
Fair enough

BoogieBD

Black Diamond
First Name
Boogie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What!?! She's here!!!! DIRTY little hoe... Probably can't make it till Friday to pickup...
days since reservation
days since production started
days since original Build week
days since shipped
About time

BoogieBD

Black Diamond
First Name
Boogie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Congratulations

jasonbradmorris

Big Bend
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I received a phone call from my dealership today. They informed me that there was not a hold on the bronco. It is just sitting at the plant waiting to be picked up by a driver. It has been waiting to be picked up by a driver since 12/29/21. Slowest freaking shipping in the freaking world. I will gladly take days off work to go get it, but it has to be trucked to the dealer by a Ford delivery company. I am going to go full Karen on Ford when I sign my paperwork. I am sure they are getting complaints from a lot of people right now, but there is ZERO excuse that ANYONE should take possession of their 2022 model before I lay hands on my 2021. There should also be ZERO reasons why everything built after August 2021 was not stamped as a 2022 model.

But I digress. The dealership did inform me that it might be this week, next week, the week after, or sometime before phuking March.

Tag1996

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer, F150, Taurus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am still waiting for mine. It is nice to see some are taking delivery in Illinois finally.

Sponsored

mljohnson1973

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I received a phone call from my dealership today. They informed me that there was not a hold on the bronco. It is just sitting at the plant waiting to be picked up by a driver. It has been waiting to be picked up by a driver since 12/29/21. Slowest freaking shipping in the freaking world. I will gladly take days off work to go get it, but it has to be trucked to the dealer by a Ford delivery company. I am going to go full Karen on Ford when I sign my paperwork. I am sure they are getting complaints from a lot of people right now, but there is ZERO excuse that ANYONE should take possession of their 2022 model before I lay hands on my 2021. There should also be ZERO reasons why everything built after August 2021 was not stamped as a 2022 model.

But I digress. The dealership did inform me that it might be this week, next week, the week after, or sometime before phuking March.
I feel your pain .....its stupid to think it gonna be damn near a month , possibly longer since built to delivery. I'm happy to see all these deliveries recently and fingers crossed the rest of us get the calls soon.

imstimpy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How many of you taking delivery have received the "your dealership has your Bronco" emails and updates in your trackers? Or do you stop looking because you are too busy enjoying closure on the whole ordeal?

napenn78

Outer Banks
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado Z71
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs