Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR Def90, F250 7.3, Caterham 7, LR Series III, etc
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m back to embracing the wait
It’ll get here when it gets here. Life is too short to stress out over First World Problems.
etc
etc
Sponsored

tdiddy

Black Diamond
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F150, 2012 Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Today makes the 7th weekly date change on the bottom of my window sticker and I still don't have a built email!!

ActMoritz

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra, Niro, FJ40 and Transit 350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hopefully everything goes okay at dealership Friday... They have already backed out of giving us x plan that we asked about previous.... (Before, shit hit the fan). Said, i was lucky to get it at MSRP...

Ashallyb96

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Nissan Altima, 2005 Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Today makes the 7th weekly date change on the bottom of my window sticker and I still don't have a built email!!
Dude same.

Sponsored

BoogieBD

Black Diamond
First Name
Boogie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
How many of you taking delivery have received the "your dealership has your Bronco" emails and updates in your trackers? Or do you stop looking because you are too busy enjoying closure on the whole ordeal?
I never received one. Just looked at the tracker way too many times that I would like to admit. 😁

mdahan

Outer Banks
First Name
Mo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Maxima 2009- Maxi pad
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Dude same.
What is that date? Mine says 1/15/2022 and I haven't received a built email. Unsure if you knew what it's supposed to represent.

PootsBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How many of you taking delivery have received the "your dealership has your Bronco" emails and updates in your trackers? Or do you stop looking because you are too busy enjoying closure on the whole ordeal?
Never got an email, but pizza tracker did show it was delivered. I only checked after I received the call from the dealer.

Ashallyb96

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Nissan Altima, 2005 Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What is that date? Mine says 1/15/2022 and I haven't received a built email. Unsure if you knew what it's supposed to represent.
Idk I just know it has changed every week. I originally thought that when it updated you were supposed to receive some kind of update but that doesn't seem to be the case lol. But I've been in production since 12/15. Probably won't be built for awhile because there are several from 11/29 and 12/6 in the same boat as us.

Sponsored

Mr. Plow

Black Diamond
First Name
Sergio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Expedition, 09' FEH, 68' Mercury Cougar
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Went to the dealer today to do my paperwork, since my Bronco is in "Transit" glad to say the dealer honored their word and had no add-ons/mark ups.

Also, after talking to one of the New Car sales directors he told me this whole Bronco thing has been tough. Said the worst part was when he had to call First Edition order holders that they would not be getting a First Edition and would be converted to a 2022. Ouch! I didn't feel so bad about my situation anymore. I know it's been tough, but I would hate to have had my hopes on a First Edition and then get screwed like that.

ActMoritz

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Went to the dealer today to do my paperwork, since my Bronco is in "Transit" glad to say the dealer honored their word and had no add-ons/mark ups.

Also, after talking to one of the New Car sales directors he told me this whole Bronco thing has been tough. Said the worst part was when he had to call First Edition order holders that they would not be getting a First Edition and would be converted to a 2022. Ouch! I didn't feel so bad about my situation anymore. I know it's been tough, but I would hate to have had my hopes on a First Edition and then get screwed like that.
I haven't seen or heard where this happened?

sheiswoodsman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 SuperDuty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congratulations everyone taking delivery! I know it is a process. My EDD just got pushed from 1/20 to 1/30. 😢

ActMoritz

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congratulations everyone taking delivery! I know it is a process. My EDD just got pushed from 1/20 to 1/30. 😢
My 3rd delivery window was 18-24 and it showed up last night.... So there's hope

Last edited:

sheiswoodsman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 SuperDuty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My 3rd delivery window was 18-24 and it showed up last night.... So there's hope
I’m staying positive! Congratulations!
Sponsored