Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Such an odd process. I am a 12/13 build week with a '22 Wildtrak. I had reserved day one but then let it sit while they worked out the issues. I tweaked the order and submitted it Tuesday!
Agreed ..I'm a little concerned because there doesn't seem to be a lot of other MY21s pushed to this week. I'm sure I'll get built but I have an overwhelming sense of doom that it will get lost in the shuffle somehow.
Sponsored

Mike E

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands SAS 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/13/21 Build Week Group 1635516375374

Computer‑generated image shown.
YOUR VEHICLE IS SCHEDULED FOR PRODUCTION

Dear,

Big things are happening right now. We are excited to let you know your 2022 Bronco Badlands™ 4 Door has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of December 13, 2021.

PF201

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Agreed ..I'm a little concerned because there doesn't seem to be a lot of other MY21s pushed to this week. I'm sure I'll get built but I have an overwhelming sense of doom that it will get lost in the shuffle somehow.
And my tweak that I did on Tuesday was from a soft top to the hardtop so I was fully expecting it to be delayed into next year. I won't get too excited about the date until I see its actually been made.

Shotsy

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '18 BMW m240i, '04 Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got the email that my 2-door Badlands, 2.7L, SAS, Lux, Towing Package is scheduled for week of 12/13!

This is my first email regarding production, so I won't get too excited until I get the 8th reschedule email from Ford in March '22 or so.

OP
OP
Impatient

Impatient

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got the email that my 2-door Badlands, SAS, Lux, Towing Package is scheduled for week of 12/13!

This is my first email regarding production, so I won't get too excited until I get the 8th reschedule email from Ford in March '22 or so.
Seems like a lot of Badlands and WTs scheduled for this week. If you got VIN you are in! It's just a matter of how long

Sponsored
OP
OP
Impatient

Impatient

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And my tweak that I did on Tuesday was from a soft top to the hardtop so I was fully expecting it to be delayed into next year. I won't get too excited about the date until I see its actually been made.
Same for me back in September. I'm a super late reservation..I had no business being scheduled

BCFDLtE13

Badlands
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Performance Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Scheduled for 12/13, VIN received, window sticker "not available yet"
Reserved 7/14/20
Order #1 3/15/21
Ordered again 10/8/21
4dr Badlands, MIC
2.3 / 7spd MT
High Package
Tow, Mod Bumper, Upgraded Wheels,
Supposed to have roof rack but dealer forgot when resubmitting identical order for MY22 over the phone. They said they will order it as an accessory for me.

LadyBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Roller skates 🛼
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So exciting to see how many of us are scheduled during the 1st week of 2022. Let’s hope it’ll be a smooth tooling transition and no pushbacks! 🤞🏻

dbattle

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Sascrotch

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetpack
Your Bronco Model
Base
It's interesting, I got the 12/6 build week back on 9/30 for my MY21, but when I go to that backdoor link that was posted in other threads, it shows I'm scheduled for 12/13:

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/13/21 Build Week Group 1635519741630

I never received any email from Ford about it being moved. I also feel like I had no business being scheduled, being a day 12 res with a 2 door hardtop 2.7 sas. Still lots of people in day 1 and 2 with similar builds and no VIN.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Impatient

Impatient

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's interesting, I got the 12/6 build week back on 9/30 for my MY21, but when I go to that backdoor link that was posted in other threads, it shows I'm scheduled for 12/13:

1635519741630.png

I never received any email from Ford about it being moved. I also feel like I had no business being scheduled, being a day 12 res with a 2 door hardtop 2.7 sas. Still lots of people in day 1 and 2 with similar builds and no VIN.
That might be an interesting backdoor for 21s then too. I changed trims from my reservation and it never updated under my reservations so I don't see that info. Hopefully you at least stay in the 12/6 week. I got my bump a couple Saturdays ago around 10pm. Now on Saturday nights I stare at my phone hoping to move up 😂

Tdogg4774

Black Diamond
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

7/13/20 reservation holder. I specifically bumped to '22 for a Painted White Top. Still not getting that, but the Eruption Green was enough to push me to go ahead and take one. Just got the VIN email with a 12/13 build week

4 Door Outer Banks
Eruption Green soft top
Black / Roast leather seats
High Package
2.7 Twin Turbo automatic

I will still be holding my breath and expected for this build date schedule to get pushed back. But, I at least see that this thing should eventually get to me.

donkeygoatrunner

Wildtrak
First Name
jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser TTUE
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

1st day reservation holder. Received email yesterday and confirmed online.

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/13/21 Build Week Group Inkedfinally_LI
Sponsored