First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17BMW330i, 70Porsche911, 22BroncoBadlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After over a year and a half since placing my reservation, the day finally arrived! I took delivery of my Bronco last night! My build is a Badlands, non-sas, eruption green, 2.7/auto, HD modular front bumper, wheel upgrade, MIC hard-top with lux and towing packages. I have to say that it is a beautiful rig. This might be the first EG Bronco to hit the streets of Houston.

For those of you interested in how my experience evolved, the timeline is - 7/13/20 reservation, production 12/23/21, built 12/26/21, delivered 1/17/22. Russell & Smith Ford here in Houston honored their word and sold the vehicle to me at MSRP (all I had were emails and text messages stating that they would sell at MSRP. I did not have a formal contract aside from the $600 deposit I gave them in August of 2020). Although there was no ADM applied to the purchase price, I was obliged to pay a $1,995 addendum (which is applied to all of this dealership's new car sales and includes 1 year tire/rim protection, 1 year paintless dent repair, theft deterrent, window tint, wheel locks, paint and interior protection, and 1 year collision deductible). This was clearly communicated to me by the dealer months prior to the sale and was not an optional purchase - oh well... . All things considered, I was happy with the experience and felt that I was treated honestly and fairly. The MY21 MSRP price protection for early order holders was honored by Ford and showed up as an $825 rebate to my MY22 MSRP purchase price.

I want to say thank you to the Bronco6g community for all the comradery and moral support as we have gone through this process together. I truly feel part of an awesome community. For all of my fellow Bronco enthusiasts that are still awaiting your rigs, please hang in there and know that the wait is worth it.

Best,
Todd from Houston
Sponsored

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

While I'm still showing an estimated delivery window of 01/17/22-01/23/22, the CSX trace showed being in the Chicago area since 01/11. I assumed that there is no way it could be true and that it must have been handed off to United, even though I could never get the UP trace to work.
Dealer confirmed today that sure enough, stuck in Illinois since 01/11.
Mine was stuck in Illinois for a while too. Not sure exactly how long, because I didnā€™t start tracking my rail car til it had just left, but I think thatā€™s where it got transferred from CSX to Union Pacific. After that, the only place it got hung up was in Cheyenne for three days. Mine was one of the first 22s built, blend date on 12/21, in production 12/23, built 12/26, and it said ā€œshippedā€ on 12/28, but it was just the dot under ā€œshippedā€œ, doesnā€™t show a date there.

If it really did ship out on 12/28, it was stuck in Illinois for over a week, because it was barely out of Illinois when I first got my rail car number on 1/9. My edd never changed until it got stuck in Wyoming, and then it got pushed back five days.

My bronco is apparently in Milpitas right now, itā€™s final destination by rail, waiting to be driven to my dealership. The UP and CSX trackers both said it arrived there Sunday morning. Tonight, the CSX tracker said the ā€œcargo was releasedā€ last night around 7pm, and the UP tracker is saying that it is in some other town in CA, and expected arrival in Milpitas is 1/22. I think the rail car must have already left for a short turnaround and is expected to be back on the 22nd. Thatā€™s what Iā€™m hoping at least. Now I am stalking the dealership, looking for a green bronco, because I donā€™t trust them to reach out when it arrives.

LokiTheBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Samantha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

6BD1E508-6F9E-4E2E-9E13-790045BA60E4.jpeg

My friends the Bronco is finally home. Got the notice this morning that it was delivered. Went and stalked my dealership just to make sure it was there and ended up driving it home a few hours later. I think I might have beat out my San Diego brother that was hoping for the first Eruption Green Bronco in California. Wish all the boys at Table 9 the best of luck and stay strong. Iā€™ll cover the next round of appetizers.
Ahhhh! It looks so good! Congrats man! Hopefully San Diego will see my EG OBX soon! Been stuck in Emporia Kansas for 4 days šŸ„²

Ukon

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

After over a year and a half since placing my reservation, the day finally arrived! I took delivery of my Bronco last night! My build is a Badlands, non-sas, eruption green, 2.7/auto, HD modular front bumper, wheel upgrade, MIC hard-top with lux and towing packages. I have to say that it is a beautiful rig. This might be the first EG Bronco to hit the streets of Houston.

For those of you interested in how my experience evolved, the timeline is - 7/13/20 reservation, production 12/23/21, built 12/26/21, delivered 1/17/22. Russell & Smith Ford here in Houston honored their word and sold the vehicle to me at MSRP (all I had were emails and text messages stating that they would sell at MSRP. I did not have a formal contract aside from the $600 deposit I gave them in August of 2020). Although there was no ADM applied to the purchase price, I was obliged to pay a $1,995 addendum (which is applied to all of this dealership's new car sales and includes 1 year tire/rim protection, 1 year paintless dent repair, theft deterrent, window tint, wheel locks, paint and interior protection, and 1 year collision deductible). This was clearly communicated to me by the dealer months prior to the sale and was not an optional purchase - oh well... . All things considered, I was happy with the experience and felt that I was treated honestly and fairly. The MY21 MSRP price protection for early order holders was honored by Ford and showed up as an $825 rebate to my MY22 MSRP purchase price.

I want to say thank you to the Bronco6g community for all the comradery and moral support as we have gone through this process together. I truly feel part of an awesome community. For all of my fellow Bronco enthusiasts that are still awaiting your rigs, please hang in there and know that the wait is worth it.

Best,
Todd from Houston
Whereā€™s the pictures damn it?

Sponsored

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco šŸ›  12/20/21 Build Week Group 2022 Bronco Badlands 1-18-22

My friends the Bronco is finally home. Got the notice this morning that it was delivered. Went and stalked my dealership just to make sure it was there and ended up driving it home a few hours later. I think I might have beat out my San Diego brother that was hoping for the first Eruption Green Bronco in California. Wish all the boys at Table 9 the best of luck and stay strong. Iā€™ll cover the next round of appetizers.
From my ship date, I was expecting to have the first green bronco in CA. So up yours, and congrats!šŸ™‚ Maybe I can still have the first green bronco in CA with a hard top.

Turbo NY

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 outlander/ 1996 eclipse GS-T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco šŸ›  12/20/21 Build Week Group 491948BC-58F4-4349-B8FE-3F198DC6AE54
From my ship date, I was expecting to have the first green bronco in CA. So up yours, and congrats!šŸ™‚ Maybe I can still have the first green bronco in CA with a hard top.
i know the feelingā€¦ thought I was first in Az then at rail yard I see oneā€¦ a wildtrack too

ForestGirl

Wildtrak
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Wildtrak, '14 C7, 1928 T-Bucket
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@PNWbroncoFam1977 - Where you at tracking wise? I left North Dakota today, crossing my fingers for delivery next weekend.... :)

Sponsored

Turbo NY

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I love that you have the rail yard scoped out!!!
Lol ā€¦ itā€™s wild to watch the whole process.. minute I see mine Iā€™m calling dealer and telling them get it in the truck. Iā€™m staring at it ā€¦šŸ¤£

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@PNWbroncoFam1977 - Where you at tracking wise? I left North Dakota today, crossing my fingers for delivery next weekend....
What about me? Have you found mine? I can't get a damn update to save my life. Chicago January 2nd. Ugh.

donkeyodie

Outer Banks
First Name
Donna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Dead Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So is my truck stuck at the yard right now? Is this what Iā€™m seeing and I noticed cancelled when looking at the tracking to the dealer. Means that have another way of picking it up I guess.
Ford Bronco šŸ›  12/20/21 Build Week Group 491948BC-58F4-4349-B8FE-3F198DC6AE54
United Road canceled my ride also - I think I saw someone earlier in this thread say they were also canceled and that a different carrier (Sierra?) delivered their truck. I'm hoping canceled means someone else got the job and its coming. PS - I grew up not to far from where you are on the North Shore.

Turbo NY

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Tomorrow could be our day.
My EDD is 01/29 but never had any update on built or shipped.. with the new window stickers being produced makes me nervous it sat in a QC hold ..
Sponsored