First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
United Road canceled my ride also - I think I saw someone earlier in this thread say they were also canceled and that a different carrier (Sierra?) delivered their truck. I'm hoping canceled means someone else got the job and its coming. PS - I grew up not to far from where you are on the North Shore.
Fingers crossed 🤞, I love close to Babylon area and actually work up on the north shore.
Sponsored

Jason74

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
6BD1E508-6F9E-4E2E-9E13-790045BA60E4.jpeg

My friends the Bronco is finally home. Got the notice this morning that it was delivered. Went and stalked my dealership just to make sure it was there and ended up driving it home a few hours later. I think I might have beat out my San Diego brother that was hoping for the first Eruption Green Bronco in California. Wish all the boys at Table 9 the best of luck and stay strong. I’ll cover the next round of appetizers.
Congrats! Enjoy being number 1!! I have no qualms with being number 2 (or 22) just so long as I get her eventually.

texashoya

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

After over a year and a half since placing my reservation, the day finally arrived! I took delivery of my Bronco last night! My build is a Badlands, non-sas, eruption green, 2.7/auto, HD modular front bumper, wheel upgrade, MIC hard-top with lux and towing packages. I have to say that it is a beautiful rig. This might be the first EG Bronco to hit the streets of Houston.

For those of you interested in how my experience evolved, the timeline is - 7/13/20 reservation, production 12/23/21, built 12/26/21, delivered 1/17/22. Russell & Smith Ford here in Houston honored their word and sold the vehicle to me at MSRP (all I had were emails and text messages stating that they would sell at MSRP. I did not have a formal contract aside from the $600 deposit I gave them in August of 2020). Although there was no ADM applied to the purchase price, I was obliged to pay a $1,995 addendum (which is applied to all of this dealership's new car sales and includes 1 year tire/rim protection, 1 year paintless dent repair, theft deterrent, window tint, wheel locks, paint and interior protection, and 1 year collision deductible). This was clearly communicated to me by the dealer months prior to the sale and was not an optional purchase - oh well... . All things considered, I was happy with the experience and felt that I was treated honestly and fairly. The MY21 MSRP price protection for early order holders was honored by Ford and showed up as an $825 rebate to my MY22 MSRP purchase price.

I want to say thank you to the Bronco6g community for all the comradery and moral support as we have gone through this process together. I truly feel part of an awesome community. For all of my fellow Bronco enthusiasts that are still awaiting your rigs, please hang in there and know that the wait is worth it.

Best,
Todd from Houston
PICS PICS PICS PICS! (please).

Lost@sea

Outer Banks
First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine was stuck in Illinois for a while too. Not sure exactly how long, because I didn’t start tracking my rail car til it had just left, but I think that’s where it got transferred from CSX to Union Pacific. After that, the only place it got hung up was in Cheyenne for three days. Mine was one of the first 22s built, blend date on 12/21, in production 12/23, built 12/26, and it said “shipped” on 12/28, but it was just the dot under “shipped“, doesn’t show a date there.

If it really did ship out on 12/28, it was stuck in Illinois for over a week, because it was barely out of Illinois when I first got my rail car number on 1/9. My edd never changed until it got stuck in Wyoming, and then it got pushed back five days.

My bronco is apparently in Milpitas right now, it’s final destination by rail, waiting to be driven to my dealership. The UP and CSX trackers both said it arrived there Sunday morning. Tonight, the CSX tracker said the “cargo was released” last night around 7pm, and the UP tracker is saying that it is in some other town in CA, and expected arrival in Milpitas is 1/22. I think the rail car must have already left for a short turnaround and is expected to be back on the 22nd. That’s what I’m hoping at least. Now I am stalking the dealership, looking for a green bronco, because I don’t trust them to reach out when it arrives.
Mine was the same situation and same dates as yours. Kept tracking it through CSX mine was a BnSf rail car that seemed to be forever in blue island. Then I tracked the pizza tracker Sunday and got the message that it was at the dealership. My dealership confirmed today she arrived and hopefully I get pics of her then they will deliver to me. Her final journey will be from Texas to florida!

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Congrats! Enjoy being number 1!! I have no qualms with being number 2 (or 22) just so long as I get her eventually.
I don‘t want my Bronco to be number 2 💩💩💩
It would probably end up on the list of blown 2.7s

Sponsored

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine was the same situation and same dates as yours. Kept tracking it through CSX mine was a BnSf rail car that seemed to be forever in blue island. Then I tracked the pizza tracker Sunday and got the message that it was at the dealership. My dealership confirmed today she arrived and hopefully I get pics of her then they will deliver to me. Her final journey will be from Texas to florida!
Your dealer is shipping it from Texas to Florida? Don’t they sell Fords in Florida?

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So if you have a rail car # on your new window sticker, does this mean it has shipped?
You have a rail car # on your WS? Where is that?? Can you take a pic of of your WS?

Lost@sea

Outer Banks
First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Your dealer is shipping it from Texas to Florida? Don’t they sell Fords in Florida?
When I first placed my order
not a dealership like Sewell. They were top notch the second I placed my order. They would have flown me out there to pick it up but delivering to my house is just as awesome.

ForestGirl

Wildtrak
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Wildtrak, '14 C7, 1928 T-Bucket
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What about me? Have you found mine? I can't get a damn update to save my life. Chicago January 2nd. Ugh.
Do you have your car initial (mine is TTGX) and the car number? I call every day. Sometimes when I call, it says 'no record' which I have learned means it's headed to its next destination. If you have your info I can help you. If you don't, call your dealership and ask them for the information.

Sponsored

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Do you have your car initial (mine is TTGX) and the car number? I call every day. Sometimes when I call, it says 'no record' which I have learned means it's headed to its next destination. If you have your info I can help you. If you don't, call your dealership and ask them for the information.
TTGX715719. Every time I check CSX it's the same thing. Chicago, January 2nd. I hope I've been moved to another car number, or there's just some glitch in the tracking. Do rail cars get switched to new numbers? Because when I asked about my Bronco, my dealer told me "the last rail car number we have is TTGX715719".

I hope Ford knows something I don't, as they still saying 1/22 estimated delivery.

I see you have a '28 T-Bucket. (y) I have a '24 Dirt Track T.

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/20/21 Build Week Group racer show

Turbo NY

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 outlander/ 1996 eclipse GS-T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/20/21 Build Week Group 3D79A219-5519-4C7B-BD22-573A6E64E655

Sorry had too!!! 😆

Rovertbee

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So happy for all of you receiving your Broncos! Someday I will see my EG in full sunlight. But until then, my fellow table 9’ers, yes, you with 12/22 blend dates and within the first 200 in line - please pass the cheese sticks and ranch!
Ford Bronco 🛠 12/20/21 Build Week Group D416D8DD-8FCC-4437-908C-BEBA9184919D

Mike E

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands SAS 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe Ford is doing something special for the First 200 SAS Badlands of 2022….LOL. Maybe they forgot the sway bar disconnect……

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So happy for all of you receiving your Broncos! Someday I will see my EG in full sunlight. But until then, my fellow table 9’ers, yes, you with 12/22 blend dates and within the first 200 in line - please pass the cheese sticks and ranch!
Ford Bronco 🛠 12/20/21 Build Week Group D416D8DD-8FCC-4437-908C-BEBA9184919D
It's just getting harder seeing all of these Eruption Green Bronco's being delivered and we still have no clue what's going on with ours. Only saving grace is the next 10 days it's barely going to get above freezing around here. If it was June I'd probably be breaking into MAP right now.
Sponsored