Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
491948BC-58F4-4349-B8FE-3F198DC6AE54.jpeg

i know the feelingā€¦ thought I was first in Az then at rail yard I see oneā€¦ a wildtrack too
I was randomly cruising this thread to see if anyone else was coming into the Phoenix depot today and glad I found this pic! I think you spotted my gray badlands from 12/13 build date as well. Thanks @Turbo NY
Sponsored

Turbo NY

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 outlander/ 1996 eclipse GS-T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was randomly cruising this thread to see if anyone else was coming into the Phoenix depot today and glad I found this pic! I think you spotted my gray badlands from 12/13 build date as well. Thanks @Turbo NY
Carb grey or cactus grey? There was approx 14 broncos in the yard.. Mr.plow from your group train is in Holbrook right now so if itā€™s not in el mirage lot it on the train

CactusJuice

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Carb grey or cactus grey? There was approx 14 broncos in the yard.. Mr.plow from your group train is in Holbrook right now so if itā€™s not in el mirage lot it on the train
Great pic. My Cactus Gray Badlands is there somewhere. 4dr, soft top, SAS

D1A3

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU Sahara, Atlas, X5d, 993 Cabriolet, 914 2.0L
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Nice. You got me excited there. I just checked and it is still Pending :cry: . What was your EDD showing on the pizza tracker and backdoor link? Mine says EDD of 2/1 and range of 1/26 - 2/1. That sucks we came in on the same train but my ride will sit there for an extra two weeks.
My EDD is 1/21 to 1/27. Dealership says the same when they checked. The attached pic is what Palsapp shows. Doing some googling, seems the status is generally unreliable with many folks having taken delivery and still shows pending, while some others reporting a status of ā€œdispatchedā€ and then taking delivery same or next dayā€¦. Iā€™ve already waited 1 1/2 years, so Iā€™m ok with waiting a few more days to see what happens.

Ford Bronco šŸ›  12/20/21 Build Week Group 1A060A98-0D5C-4559-9A4A-30A3D7D0F294

knel9

Badlands
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2018 Ducati Monster 821
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, they're still working!! Didn't check to see what's different -- shows same "101/873" 12/23 build for me...

Sponsored

nsmiller0807

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Fusion, 2019 Harley Davidson
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone who's stuck like this (12/23 blend, 1/4 production) received their assembly line pic?

Ford Bronco šŸ›  12/20/21 Build Week Group 1A060A98-0D5C-4559-9A4A-30A3D7D0F294
Yea I got mine last week.

texashoya

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

When I first placed my order

not a dealership like Sewell. They were top notch the second I placed my order. They would have flown me out there to pick it up but delivering to my house is just as awesome.
Sewell is really second to none when it comes to customer service.

knel9

Badlands
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2018 Ducati Monster 821
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

While I was sitting at Table 9 this morning I decided to check with my local dealer to see what they might know regarding my Bronco. Well they know as much as I know...absolutely nothing. All they could say is sorry. So the hundred dollar question is it built and sitting at dirt mountain????...not built????....QC hold????....parts shortage????....who knows???? What I do know is that I'm not alone at Table 9 many of us are in the same position. Should we expect a different outcome after waiting 554 days and counting???? I'm sure glad I LOVE MY JEEP.
Jeeps are nice... My buddy loves his WK2 and his wife loves her JK. I've done a few really nice overlanding trips in his WK2. It's a nice ride!!

...that being said, they are thrilled I took delivery on my Badlands, as we are going to go on a lot of fun trips together!!

I was in your shoes up until today -- and, even today, I do not have a "shipped" date, I do not have a "built" or "shipped" e-mail from Ford, and I do not have a "baby picture..." PalsApp shows "null" destination but has an order number and my VIN, and just says Wayne, MI... UnitedRoad didn't load no matter what I did on a Mac, iPhone, Windows PC, in normal or private windows.. *BUT*, I have a real, live Bronco in my garage!! It is everything I hoped for and then some. Hang in there!! It will come!!

I reserved early in the AM the morning after the site crash during the presentation... I've been hanging in there ever since.

Props to Kunes Country Ford in Antioch -- no games, offered at MSRP, and they matched CarMax on my trade (2013 Honda Fit w/81k miles -- CarMax was about a grand higher than Vroom and Carvana). Great people! I recommend them. The "2021 certificate" was a non-event (easily subtracted from total MSRP, as per guidance from Ford), and I'm just waiting on my FordPass points to populate. The situation with the headliner is ongoing, as I got the MGV with washout floors, and I was sitting there when the sales rep called Ford and they said, "Uhhh, we don't know, talk to your Ford rep.," so hey, with everything going EXACTLY to plan and just needing to figure out the story with the headliner, that's < 1% the total price of the vehicle -- I'm okay with that, LOL.

I know the rules, pics or it didn't happen... So here goes!! šŸ™ƒ
Ford Bronco šŸ›  12/20/21 Build Week Group 1
Ford Bronco šŸ›  12/20/21 Build Week Group 2
Ford Bronco šŸ›  12/20/21 Build Week Group 3
Ford Bronco šŸ›  12/20/21 Build Week Group 4
Ford Bronco šŸ›  12/20/21 Build Week Group 5
Ford Bronco šŸ›  12/20/21 Build Week Group 6
Ford Bronco šŸ›  12/20/21 Build Week Group 7
Ford Bronco šŸ›  12/20/21 Build Week Group 8
Ford Bronco šŸ›  12/20/21 Build Week Group 9
Ford Bronco šŸ›  12/20/21 Build Week Group 10
Ford Bronco šŸ›  12/20/21 Build Week Group 11
Ford Bronco šŸ›  12/20/21 Build Week Group 12
Ford Bronco šŸ›  12/20/21 Build Week Group 13
Ford Bronco šŸ›  12/20/21 Build Week Group 14

Turbo NY

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 outlander/ 1996 eclipse GS-T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

All the same changes on my end that I see on yours too. It's interesting however that I was 152 and you were 183 and now I'm 73 and you're 75 - What happened to the other 29 people in between?? Also, our blends stayed the same and are still spaced out by 31. but that other number, the 6718-to-3390 on your end, we lost 29 people there too. I went from 6687-to-3388. Did those 29 just get up and leave table 9? We have more breadsticks coming, I assure you :ROFLMAO:
I wonder what the 1 tow hook difference is about ?? I did see that BD on tccustoms has 2tow hooks on a 21 and 1 on a 22.. wonder what else they changed

ForestGirl

Wildtrak
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Wildtrak, '14 C7, 1928 T-Bucket
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
TTGX715719. Every time I check CSX it's the same thing. Chicago, January 2nd. I hope I've been moved to another car number, or there's just some glitch in the tracking. Do rail cars get switched to new numbers? Because when I asked about my Bronco, my dealer told me "the last rail car number we have is TTGX715719".

I hope Ford knows something I don't, as they still saying 1/22 estimated delivery.

I see you have a '28 T-Bucket. (y) I have a '24 Dirt Track T.

Ford Bronco šŸ›  12/20/21 Build Week Group 14
Iā€™ll call again tomorrow, I currently received ā€˜no statusā€™ but I get that when mines a movinā€™. I have no clue why the tracking wouldnā€™t update. Hereā€™s my ā€˜28. Was my Dads, when he retired I inherited it (well my 18 yr old son did) itā€™s really his, but insurance and ownership make it mine. He will have to arm wrestle me for it when heā€™s 25, I love that car - Yours is gorgeous!!!!

198678AE-0951-42C1-A5F8-805BFD520B56.jpeg

Sponsored

Ltjb8

Wildtrak
First Name
Jill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜22 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine shipped today! Any idea how long it will take via convoy from Michigan to Southwest Ohio?
Probably the next day depending on if they have to stop anywhere first. Mine was shipped and delivered the same day. Iā€™m in Ohioā€¦just over 2 hours from MAP though.

Kimberley

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Maybe Ford is doing something special for the First 200 SAS Badlands of 2022ā€¦.LOL. Maybe they forgot the sway bar disconnectā€¦ā€¦
Oh on that note...check out this thread on rear sway bars https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/2022-rear-sway-bar.33502/
and if everyone getting their Broncos can check on this. I do NOT have rear sway bar on mine but some might. In the thread it looks like the Sasquatch packages might the ones that do.

BlackearthBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond, 2016 Audi A3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is their a method to the WS showing up again in relation to being shipped and delivered? No modules yet but EDD went from 01/18 to 01/24.
Sponsored