Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Brutal.

Wait. How can they have an estimated delivery date without a built date? Sounds like a glitch in the tracking system. You're Bronco probably on it's way.
I hope so but at the same time i honestly have no clue what's up. Doesn't help that the dealership seems to know as much or even less than i do. It's all good though, gives me a chance to look at other people's build and mods and helps me decide what i really want and don't want/need. Already received my ditch lights and the curt hitch is on its way. Still looking for the script Bronco fender emblem, without the clips. Anyone here have any suggestions?
Sponsored

RyanP

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don’t think it’s a chip. Many of the Bronco’s in our situation are sequential. Like they just pulled 200 off the line for whatever reason. Table 9 must be on a boat.
Maybe a temp was filling in at MAP during the holidays and got something mixed up on their shift?

Kimberley

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No changes made by me. I've seen the tow hook change happened to a couple of people on this thread and the 1/3 build group thread. I wonder if it was built with 2 and then removed (🤣) or if they actually QC'd the window sticker and corrected to match the build.
Well mine has one...one lonely tow hook in the rear and my window sticker did change from 2 to 1. Maybe that is a constraint they decided they could fix sort of.

D1A3

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU Sahara, Atlas, X5d, 993 Cabriolet, 914 2.0L
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

For the past couple of weeks mine just had the Origin populated. Last night the destination and dealer populated. My EDD is 1/26 - 2/1. I hope it doesn't really take that long to travel from Alpharetta to Kennesaw. It's already been at the Lawrenceville train yard since Friday. Like you said its already been 1 1/2 years. whats another week or so.
I’m now showing as “dispatched”. I think that means it’s ready for transport to the dealer?
Ford Bronco 🛠 12/20/21 Build Week Group 17EE7050-9102-4053-BD72-F4FE039DB790

Sponsored

PNWbroncoFam1977

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 4Runner, 97 Montero, 2016 F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
We are definitely on the same train then. I was in one part of ND yesterday and a different part this am and departed again today. Same, I’m thinking she’ll arrive on the early side of my estimate 1/28-2/3.
My delivery estimate is still for Feb 2nd-9th. Logistics wise...if we are on the same train it should off load mine before heading to your neck of the woods. They would unload anything for the columbia basin in Hermiston....Then the train would head through the Gorge and then North towards the Puget sound. I cant imagine it would go over the cascades.

Kimberley

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I finally got a window sticker.... But no Blend date!! WTF.....LOL
Welcome to the no blend club! I knew there were more of us out there, 252 or maybe now 338 to be exact

Kimberley

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe, but how can you be in production on 1/4 and not be built by now?
Because they are waiting on a part to complete the vehicle so they set it aside until they have the part? Or maybe what has also been rumored that a group was pulled off the line for a detailed QC check, meaning it's theoretically still "in production". It's all guessing at this point.

Sponsored

PatientlyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m now showing as “dispatched”. I think that means it’s ready for transport to the dealer?
Ford Bronco 🛠 12/20/21 Build Week Group 292D7D2A-87BF-40EE-B06C-4E015E947D4F
You may get the call tomorrow that its delivered.

Mtns2Climb

Black Diamond
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Maybe, but how can you be in production on 1/4 and not be built by now?
Because they are waiting on a part to complete the vehicle so they set it aside until they have the part? Or maybe what has also been rumored that a group was pulled off the line for a detailed QC check, meaning it's theoretically still "in production". It's all guessing at this point.
Or they could just be trying to find the right tool to remove that extra tow hook 😆

Mtns2Climb

Black Diamond
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's ok though, I've come to terms with the fact that my stay at table 9 is a long one...

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/20/21 Build Week Group 1642641463258

Kimberley

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Keep them...may be a collectors item along with your Bronco some day!
@daddycreswell think this could be made into the metal photos you make since I never got a baby pic of my Bronco?

Reactions: Cat

RyanP

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hope so but at the same time i honestly have no clue what's up. Doesn't help that the dealership seems to know as much or even less than i do. It's all good though, gives me a chance to look at other people's build and mods and helps me decide what i really want and don't want/need. Already received my ditch lights and the curt hitch is on its way. Still looking for the script Bronco fender emblem, without the clips. Anyone here have any suggestions?
broncodepotusa.com was making them, but for some reason it doesn't appear like they're taking orders at the moment.
Sponsored